www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-00, 21:25   #1
chick-pea
Student

Wink

Hey! Poor TR 1.. no quetions asked about it... well I feel sorry for it so... I'm going to ask you for the sake of it even though I've done the whole game... how do you uhh perform level skips?! Thanx... Jenna I bet you'll be the one to reply this (no offence Missy!) so what do you think of TR 1? I think it's actually one of the best... how bout you?
Old 26-07-00, 23:41   #2
Jenna282
Archaeologist

Talking

Aww chick-pea thats so sweet to feel sorry for TR1. Ok to perform level skips for the playstation version the code is: L2R2L2L2R2L2R2L2R2. The Pc version level skip is this: Walk one step forward (using the walk key) Take one step backward, turn around 3 full times (doesnt matter which direction), and then do a forward jump. Tomb Raider 1 is awesome, its the one that got me hooked. Actually Im playing the Gold version right now for the extra levels. I do have to say though that TR2 has been my favorite so far. I dont know why, I just really loved it. Im so excited for TR5 to come out!! How about you?
Old 27-07-00, 20:55   #3
chick-pea
Student

Wink

Hey Jenna!

Thanx for that! Even though I've already completed it!
Well despite TR1 being the origional I think TR2 is best as well although the new TR5 might prove me wrong i hope!!!
TR2 is so good coz of all the interaction with other characters (ditto!) lol but um Tr3 has some really nice scenery if ya know what I mean!
Well I better go now... take care Jenna!
Old 21-10-00, 20:34   #4
chick-pea
Student

Cor this post was from AGES AND AGES ago!!! Aw I can't believe I actually made a post with the subject as 'lonesome'! my my haven't I grown up since then! And it was only in July that I posted this! HA HA It's made me laugh! See ya round guys!
Old 24-10-00, 03:35   #5
heddy
Hobbyist

Question

I am wondering what the PC cheats are? I have already completed the game, but would like to go through it again just for fun without having to worry about weapons and such.

Thanks much.
Old 24-10-00, 04:47   #6
tlr online
Administrator

Cool

Level Skip:
While in a level do the following with Lara: Walk one step forward (using the walk key), take one step backward, turn around 3 full times (doesn't matter which direction), and then do a Forward jump.

All Weapons Code
While in a level do the following with Lara: Walk one step forward (using the walk key), take one step backward, turn around 3 full times (doesn't matter which direction), and then do a Backward jump.
Old 26-10-00, 22:00   #7
heddy
Hobbyist

Thumbs up

Thank you very much!
Old 14-11-00, 01:15   #8
LaraUnknownTombFan
Hobbyist

Exclamation

Help me please!! in the 3rd level of tr1 on PC there are these gears right! well you need to get 3 more!! where are the other three in the game ive searched High and Low for them but i just cant find them!! someone help me!! thanks and hope someone helps me!
Old 14-11-00, 02:33   #9
Jenna282
Archaeologist

Head for the broken bridge and look for a door in the grass covered rock. Enterthe passage and kill the raptor waiting down the hall. Advance until you reach the waterfall. Climb the ledges to the right to get cog #1. Then dive into the pool. Swim until you surface at the right waterfall in the valley. Turn left and advance to the temple in the distance. Take out two more raptors lurking near the temple. Enter the temple and take a swim heading for the right side of the pool to get cog #2. Exit the temple and find a climbable ledge along theleft valley wall near the dead raptors. Climb the first ledge and then jump to the second. Turn left to jump(or grab) the third ledge then do a leap and grab to the fourth ledge. Then do one more giant leap onto the temple roof for a secret and a medi-kit. You can get back down by going left and jumping to the slanted cliff and sliding to the bottom. Turn right and climb the valley wall. Follow the tunnel around, continue until you reach the rope bridge. Do a giant leap and grab the other side of the bridge. Pull yourself up and continue over to get cog #3. Do a safety drop to the floor and make your way back to the cave above the first huge waterfall at the beginning of the level. Good Luck!!
Old 19-11-00, 22:59   #10
LaraUnknownTombFan
Hobbyist

Question

i ahvent seen any raptors?? what bridge?? im so stupid sorry to bother everybody but im so dumb at this game! @_@ where is the brige?
Closed Thread