www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Underworld

Old 27-06-07, 19:30   #71
Aria
Historian

Location: on the edge of everything that is known and more of what isn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish View Post
For the conrtrary - Lara didnt enjoy it AT FIRST! At 1st she thoughtt that some slimey bouchard lookalike was feeling her up and was atking her painting But then she saw that Kurtis is easy on the eyes and...not that she knew about it but avtualy - the paining is his' lol

There should be an continuation IMO. I never suffered any bugs or really noticed the holes, to be honest i didn't even know it was only half done or whatever. I think the game has lots to still offer, so may different places and tombs to explore. There is lost history's and myths to exploit and of course Kurtis.
There are lots of twists and turns that could be involved too, but only if it happens....
Old 27-06-07, 20:25   #72
marms2005
Explorer

quite frankly i think everyone would have been more satisfied if it was lara feeling up on the guy. then no one would be complaining

(She did in the Tomb Raider movies...and it was hot LOL)
marms2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-07, 22:28   #73
tranniversary119
Relic Hunter

Core is gone crystal has the hands to do whatever they want with tomb raider.

I honestly think AOD sequel would be the last thing they would do if they really needed to make a game? Which won't be happening.

If you expecting Core to come back there gone they have no rights to tomb raider anymore.

Eidos is focusing on the Legend storyline.

Then quite possibly making new ones.
tranniversary119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-07, 23:01   #74
Vickkyyy
Archaeologist

i think they should re-do and FINISH AOD.
Vickkyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-07, 00:43   #75
TRBeth
Archaeologist

They can focus on Legend, and my prediction is that Legend2 will take a big dive if it is a repeat of Legend1. Many fans are just not interested in that storyline or the changes that were made to Lara. And not many were interested in the other Legend characters.

CD should break off from Legend and start working on a real game that is in keeping wih Tomb Raider and who Lara Croft is. Legend story, charaters and plot is just dead, imo.
TRBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-07, 00:51   #76
Gregori
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRBeth View Post
They can focus on Legend, and my prediction is that Legend2 will take a big dive if it is a repeat of Legend1. Many fans are just not interested in that storyline or the changes that were made to Lara. And not many were interested in the other Legend characters.

CD should break off from Legend and start working on a real game that is in keeping wih Tomb Raider and who Lara Croft is. Legend story, charaters and plot is just dead, imo.

I might not like Legend, but I sure wish they would finish the storyline before moving on to a new one, we don't want to see the same thing that happened with AOD!
Gregori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-07, 00:56   #77
lara_fanatic
Explorer

I think AOD should be REMADE so that it could be the way it was supposed to be. I think Crystal D. could pull it off
Old 28-06-07, 01:10   #78
gtkilla
Relic Hunter

Quote:

Believe it or not, the Legend story is popular among casual gamers and critics, it even won an award(the story). The fans only make up a small percentage of the entire playerbase and not all fans dislike the Legend story(as you put it). So that really only leaves an even smaller percentage. Plus, they already have a huge story arc planned out that connects TR:L, TR:A/1 and possibly AoD's storyline together, so just scrapping all of that work, effort and planning would be a complete waste, not to mention a shame.
gtkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-07, 02:05   #79
E.S
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtkilla View Post
^ Even if that were the case, why would Lara satisfy her need for some friendly touches by letting some stranger grope her lady parts? That doesn't seem very Lara to me... What if the guy behind her wasn't Kurtis at all, what if it was....Eckhart or that fat reporter guy from Prague? I don't think you'd be defending her honor as you are now, if that were the case.

EWW EWW EWW WTF!!?!?!?!!?
OMG IF IT WAS THE FAT REPORTER!!!!! THEAT WOULD BE JUST REVOLTING!!!! EWW I MUST REMOVE THE THOUGHT FROM MY HEAD!!!!!!!!
E.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-07, 02:09   #80
E.S
Hobbyist

Quote:

i agree. legend was a cool game but the story line totally sucked. alot. it WAS fun but not so fun that if there's a bug in the last level that won't let you kill amanda you wanna do something about it and eventually you forget about it. that happened to me.
E.S is offline   Reply With Quote