www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-09-07, 20:30   #51
CroftScionGuard
Relic Hunter
 
CroftScionGuard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lonely and empty here, though I now believe I'm not alone anymore in this world
Posts: 8,979
Default



Am I not a resourceful source for you?


Btw, LOK may need another game, but I'm afraid about who's going to do it! Jason Botta's team? Oh damn, LOK will be reduced to 2 hours of play, with rewards and time-trials
__________________
"Don't you trust you partner?" - Jill
CroftScionGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-07, 20:38   #52
Dakaruch
Relic Hunter
 
Dakaruch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftScionGuard View Post


Am I not a resourceful source for you?
of course you are, but i needed to get the whole story, and besides i thought that i was boring you
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftScionGuard View Post
Btw, LOK may need another game, but I'm afraid about who's going to do it! Jason Botta's team? Oh damn, LOK will be reduced to 2 hours of play, with rewards and time-trials
well the rewards could be good, but the time-trials would be a waste of time, plus if that guy team continues it then we will have mercenaries everywhere and i mean it... EVERYWHERE!
Dakaruch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-07, 20:40   #53
CroftScionGuard
Relic Hunter
 
CroftScionGuard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lonely and empty here, though I now believe I'm not alone anymore in this world
Posts: 8,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakaruch View Post
of course you are, but i needed to get the whole story, and besides i thought that i was boring you
Of course you don't, or I would say to go away!
Now I'm sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakaruch View Post
well the rewards could be good, but the time-trials would be a waste of time, plus if that guy team continues it then we will have mercenaries everywhere and i mean it... EVERYWHERE!
*KAIN'SMINDHERE* Vae Victus!
__________________
"Don't you trust you partner?" - Jill
CroftScionGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-07, 20:46   #54
Dakaruch
Relic Hunter
 
Dakaruch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftScionGuard View Post
Of course you don't, or I would say to go away!
Now I'm sad

*KAIN'SMINDHERE* Vae Victus!
sorry David
you're a great info source and also when i read it i already knew most of it thanks to you!


Vae Victus!
what's Vae Victus?
Dakaruch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-07, 20:50   #55
CroftScionGuard
Relic Hunter
 
CroftScionGuard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lonely and empty here, though I now believe I'm not alone anymore in this world
Posts: 8,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakaruch View Post
sorry David
you're a great info source and also when i read it i already knew most of it thanks to you!


Vae Victus!
what's Vae Victus?
I don't know the meaning, but it's what Kain says when he stabs an enemy in Defiance! (something about blood!)
__________________
"Don't you trust you partner?" - Jill
CroftScionGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-07, 20:52   #56
Paperdoll
Tomb Raider
 
Paperdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 20,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftScionGuard View Post
I don't know the meaning, but it's what Kain says when he stabs an enemy in Defiance! (something about blood!)
And originally in Blood Omen 1

Help me kind siiiirrr!!!

SLUrP!!! XD
__________________
Apparently, more evil than Ward Dragon and JACOBryanBURNS combined ^__^
Paperdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-07, 20:55   #57
Dakaruch
Relic Hunter
 
Dakaruch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftScionGuard View Post
I don't know the meaning, but it's what Kain says when he stabs an enemy in Defiance! (something about blood!)
hum i thought so, i once heard it!
of course if it has to do with Kain it has to do with blood!
if it was Raziel it would be Alma Victus!





Dollie you addicted to "Help me kind siiir!"
i'm looking forward to your LoK games

Last edited by Dakaruch; 24-09-07 at 20:56.
Dakaruch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-07, 20:55   #58
CroftScionGuard
Relic Hunter
 
CroftScionGuard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lonely and empty here, though I now believe I'm not alone anymore in this world
Posts: 8,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperdoll View Post
And originally in Blood Omen 1

Help me kind siiiirrr!!!

SLUrP!!! XD
And that is also in BO2!

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakaruch View Post
hum i thought so, i once heard it!
of course if it has to do with Kain it has to do with blood!
if it was Raziel it would be Alma Victus!
Raziel says nothing
__________________
"Don't you trust you partner?" - Jill
CroftScionGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-07, 20:57   #59
Dakaruch
Relic Hunter
 
Dakaruch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftScionGuard View Post

Raziel says nothing
but he should
Alma Victus!
Dakaruch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-07, 20:58   #60
CroftScionGuard
Relic Hunter
 
CroftScionGuard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lonely and empty here, though I now believe I'm not alone anymore in this world
Posts: 8,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakaruch View Post
but he should
Alma Victus!
Maybe: Soul Feast
__________________
"Don't you trust you partner?" - Jill
CroftScionGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.