www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-07, 01:17   #1
MadCroy101
Professor
 
MadCroy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vw bug!
Posts: 3,164
Default Parasite Eve

Do you think that squaresoft is going to make Parasite Eve 3, i think that they should, i wanna finish off Eve in a new console form, any of you think so
__________________
Sometimes I wish I was a martian, but then again, this night is truly exquisite.
MadCroy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-07, 01:23   #2
Jin Uzuki
Professor
 
Jin Uzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,942
Default

I'd love them to come up with PE3. But they really have to make it good. The whole concept of the game is interesting at the very least, but the execution is mediocre at best. Please, Square, get it right this time...if there's next time.
__________________
"Explore by day, survive by night" - RAID
Jin Uzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-07, 01:25   #3
MadCroy101
Professor
 
MadCroy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vw bug!
Posts: 3,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Uzuki View Post
I'd love them to come up with PE3. But they really have to make it good. The whole concept of the game is interesting at the very least, but the execution is mediocre at best. Please, Square, get it right this time...if there's next time.
I have an amazing idea for it, new weapons, hopefully, new control sceem, and alot longer, but there is no denieing that PE1, and PE2 had amazing graphical ilussions, i also want this game to be scarier, more advenerous, more dead ends like PE1, and just a much better game, i might e-mail square soft informing that we want PE3, but we want it good
__________________
Sometimes I wish I was a martian, but then again, this night is truly exquisite.
MadCroy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-07, 01:29   #4
vespertea
Professor
 
vespertea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toluca Lake
Posts: 2,772
Default

I'd wet myself if they began work on a Parasite Eve 3.

You're right; if they were to make a third installment, it should be up to par with the standards of most gamers nowadays. Scarier, maybe gorier or more visually disturbing, but still have a solid core to the plot and story line.
__________________
There was a hole here; it's gone now.
vespertea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-07, 01:35   #5
MadCroy101
Professor
 
MadCroy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vw bug!
Posts: 3,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespertea View Post
I'd wet myself if they began work on a Parasite Eve 3.

You're right; if they were to make a third installment, it should be up to par with the standards of most gamers nowadays. Scarier, maybe gorier or more visually disturbing, but still have a solid core to the plot and story line.
I hope if they do come out with it, if Aya is shot, blood is super realistic, and enemies don't disolve like in PE2
__________________
Sometimes I wish I was a martian, but then again, this night is truly exquisite.
MadCroy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-07, 01:37   #6
vespertea
Professor
 
vespertea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toluca Lake
Posts: 2,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCroy101 View Post
I hope if they do come out with it, if Aya is shot, blood is super realistic, and enemies don't disolve like in PE2
That bothered me, too.

I'd love to see an Americanized version of the Parasite Eve movie. The Japanese "Parasite Eve" movie just sort of. sucked. a lot. If they released a movie, that would be phenomenal, and would no doubt spark a Parasite Eve 3 installment in the video game series.
__________________
There was a hole here; it's gone now.
vespertea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-07, 01:40   #7
MadCroy101
Professor
 
MadCroy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vw bug!
Posts: 3,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespertea View Post
That bothered me, too.

I'd love to see an Americanized version of the Parasite Eve movie. The Japanese "Parasite Eve" movie just sort of. sucked. a lot. If they released a movie, that would be phenomenal, and would no doubt spark a Parasite Eve 3 installment in the video game series.
What enemies do you want to see in PE3, if they come out with it???
__________________
Sometimes I wish I was a martian, but then again, this night is truly exquisite.
MadCroy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-07, 01:41   #8
2kool4u
Relic Hunter
 
2kool4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 8,993
Default

I want PE3!!! But not on my cellphone! That is soo not fair.
__________________
College is fun as long as long as you don't die.
2kool4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-07, 01:45   #9
MadCroy101
Professor
 
MadCroy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vw bug!
Posts: 3,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kool4u View Post
I want PE3!!! But not on my cellphone! That is soo not fair.
I know, right, i've heard it was cell coming soon, but we want next-gen consoles, right?????
__________________
Sometimes I wish I was a martian, but then again, this night is truly exquisite.
MadCroy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-07, 01:47   #10
2kool4u
Relic Hunter
 
2kool4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 8,993
Default

hmm there is a way of complaining
__________________
College is fun as long as long as you don't die.
2kool4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 00:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.