www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 17-10-07, 18:28   #1
Anubis_AF
Tomb Raider

Unhappy Tose Proeski Dies in a Car Crash

Macedonian singer killed in car accident in Croatia:

Banjaluka, N. Gradiska – One of the most popular signers in the countries of former Yugoslavia, Todor Tose Proeski, 26, was killed yesterday at 06.25 in a car accident on Zagreb-Lipovac highway at the entrance to Nova Gradiska in Croatia.

Macedonian Georgij Georgijevski, 32, driver of the car in which Proeski was at co-driver’s seat has been seriously injured, while manager Ljiljana Petrovic, 49, got less serious injuries, Kata Nujic, spokesperson of Brodsko-posavska Police administration confirmed to ‘Blic’.

Nujic said that the accident happened most probably due to no keeping of distance between the vehicles. Namely, the car in which Proeski was hit the rear part of a trailer truck with Italian registration plates.
Tose Proeski died on the scene of the accident.
Slavisa Kuzmanovic, a truck driver from Belgrade is not in critical condition either.
Electronic media in Croatia reported unofficially that the driver of the car dozed off at the wheel.
Some media reported that the truck driver Kuzmanovic told the police that the car driver exceeded speed limit and hit the rear of his truck.
‘I stopped the truck and together with road workers that were doing their job on the highway rushed to the car to help’, visibly shocked Kuzmanovic said.
‘We heard cries of Tosa’s manager who was sitting at the back. She was weeping and crying ‘take Tosa out’’, Kuzmanovic said. He claimed that the hit was so severe that he himself would have been pushed of the road, had the truck not been under 25 ton load of construction material.
Tose Proeski was proclaimed an honorable citizen of Macedonia and that country’s government decided that today will be the day of mourning in Macedonia. Delegation of Macedonian Government yesterday evening flew on a military helicopter to Zagreb to takeover Proeski’s body. Due to the singer’s death the Macedonia Parliament did not work yesterday.
In his native town, Krusevo, citizens started gathering in front of Tose Proeski’s house.

‘The family could not believe the tragic news when received. We are shocked’, one of the singer’s relatives told Beta.
In the central square in Skoplje, books of condolence were opened while citizens flocked to lit candles.
One of the most popular singers in the Balkans, Todor Tose Proeski was born in Prilep on January 25, 1981. His songs are at the top of hit lists in Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, BiH and Croatia. He was known as an exceptional performer of not only pop, but traditional Macedonian music as well.

SOURCE.

**** This is absolutely shocking! I can't believe it actually happened...
Old 17-10-07, 18:30   #2
kooky
Relic Hunter

Oh No, that's horrible! R.I.P. Tose Proeski.
Old 17-10-07, 18:47   #3
tampi
Tomb Raider

We never hear of he, here
I'm sorry
Old 17-10-07, 18:47   #4
myrmaad
Relic Hunter

This is actually being discussed here.
Old 17-10-07, 18:52   #5
Anubis_AF
Tomb Raider