www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Unofficial Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 16-12-07, 12:12   #1
mizuno_suisei
Relic Hunter

Default Making TR4/TRLE Levels in DXtre3d.

Hi guys

I'm having a bit of a problem. I've added LARA from Settomb.tr4 into my new .tr4 file for DXtre3d (You would probably know DXtre3d doesnt support Wads ) And Ingame, When Lara jumps, She stays in the air, falling, but not moving, also, when she rolls, she doesnt face the opposite direction, she faces the previous way. I tried adding Different Lara's from Different .tr4 Levels and still the same problem.

Am I doing something wrong
Old 16-12-07, 17:24   #2
Kikiloco
Historian

Default re-

Yes, it was an incompatibility between TP tools with wadmerger way to save data; go to www.dxtre3d.com and download fexmerger tool from there, which despite the link label version show in the site it is actually a newer version that support to work correct with tr4 level generated with wad files touched by wadmerger. Build again your base file using that fexmerger revesion.
Kikiloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-07, 12:15   #3
mizuno_suisei
Relic Hunter

Ahh. Thankyou very much. It works now. I think It may have just been an occasional glitch, because ages ago when I was building, I never had that problem. Atleast you've helped me fix it. Thankies.