Join Date: May 2006
"myths of modding" competition
"myths of modding"
select a modding that is on the Hub -- and get inspired!
subjects should be related to the modds presented on the Hub, dedicated to the avantgarde of modding, special features, dedicated to all the beloved modders, to Lara, to our modding heros (tansy, Elen, Baby Jane... ), to all those fantastic ideas that gave us the inspirations to carry on...
-- you can do
1. add ons = additional stuff for the modd you´ve chosen,
2. revisited modds, inspired by any modd, another version,
3. do a suitable level modd for one special modd, or you can do
4. additional characters that fit to the modd you´ve selected
-- you should avoid
1. pure plagiarism
2. don´t just copy! be innovative!
3. you can´t take your own modd!
keep in mind:
loads of information - to come to a point:
this competition is open to your ideas, favours and inspiration!
take one modd and go ahead!
be innovative, have fun and try to surprise the others with your imagination!
it´s a modding competition! perhaps at it´s best!
modd the unmoddable!
keep in mind: it´s all about to
honour the work of someone else
let´s have something to enjoy!
how to proceed:
1. if you know which costume/level you´ll be working on, post the thumbnail from the HuB in here
2. tell if your doing extra costumes or (Lara modds)
3. a level modd in this threat (Level modds or even more than one level ... I know that there will be some superlarge game modds! ) *
4. anything you´d like to tell about your idea (avoiding spoilers )
5. Entries: 15th March - 15th April
6. Voting: 16th April - 25th April (with the possibility of extending either entries or voting 5 days more - that is, till 30th April - if necessary)
7. as there will be simple modds referring to small items or costumes and level modds - there will be different votings (- not set right now cause we don´t know actaully what there will be .... )
8. the winners are about to gain a customized title!!!
9. keep your horses! (avoid spoilers )
10. this one´s open to TRL and TR:A
oh man! I can´t wait to see the results!
*) for those who are about to do a level modd including a costume:
post your level and your costume(s) seperated from each other !!!
then we can have an
-> all-in-all-costume-modds-voting and an
snow in ghana + tansy´s winter fur reloaded
Gwenevere and the Medieval Village + bonus costume
Innocence + Innocence costumes
Sin City + Lara as Nancy and Amanda as Becky
Attack of the Croft + Sith Lara
Larson_1988´s + Ward Dragon´s
Last edited by zipper; 21-04-08 at 15:42.
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Temeria ♀
I am using these two TRA outfits for inspiration: Tie-Dye and Tie-Dye II by b0bbi13 (I think I will officially choose Tie-Dye II as the mod which is meant to be played with mine)
In any case, I am doing a level mod of all four Peru levels in TRA to go around those outfits
We all make choices. But in the end, our choices make us. ―Andrew Ryan (BioShock)
Last edited by Ward Dragon; 10-03-08 at 21:32.
Join Date: May 2006
wow ! that was fast!
I´m to work on this:
it´s going to be
level modd (ghana)
an extended costume modd
will include some changed other characters
Join Date: Aug 2007
My Mod is going to be inspired by Zipper's Sin City mod:
It will be a completely different mod and level mod for Kazakstan.
Would you kindly...
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere in 天 Gender: ♀
My entry will be based on BloodRayne bt St.A. :
Ask yourself WWLD : What would Lara do ? :)