www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 27-08-08, 05:53   #1
atwood
Hobbyist

Default Question about the grapple line

I am playing anniversary and am at the Obelisk of Khamoon level in the room with the spinning blades on the wall.

I can use the grapple ok, but I have forgotten the controls (PC) to be able to lengthen the line.

i'm following stella's instructions from this page : http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/...10obelisk.html

"Adjust the cable length if necessary so Lara's feet are just above the line between the carved and plain sections of the wall"

Great.........how do I adjust cable length ?

Every combination I have tried seems to result in me releasing and plunging to my death

Thanks for any advice

Atwood
atwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-08, 06:14   #2
Ward Dragon

Hold down the interact button (I think the default is 'E' but you may have changed it, so you can check in the options if you aren't sure). While holding interact, move up or down the line to adjust your height
Old 27-08-08, 10:19   #3
chakotay1

atwood goto www.tombraiderchronicles.com they have a more indepth guide for the PC than Stellas site.
chakotay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-08, 13:21   #4
atwood
Hobbyist

thanks for the help, I think I figured it out. I also noticed something odd. If you adjust the cable length past some change in the wall, like when the pattern changes to plain, she falls

hmm

Anyway, thanks again for the help
atwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-08, 20:31   #5
Ward Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwood View Post
thanks for the help, I think I figured it out. I also noticed something odd. If you adjust the cable length past some change in the wall, like when the pattern changes to plain, she falls

hmm

Anyway, thanks again for the help
Oh, now that you mention it, that happened to me too (where she fell if I adjusted it too much). Sorry I forgot to warn you Anyhow, I'm glad you figured out how to use the grapple