Join Date: Jun 2000
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New York City
What a pleasant surprise! I was sure it'd be delayed to March with LS, but looks like I was wrong.
Now, I just need to buy those MS points and fix my damn internet between now and the 24th...
Also, can't wait for the goodness!
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Encephalon Gender: Android Spam-Bot
Finally. At least it is good to know when it will be released. Thank you for confirming.
I do not exist for your pleasure.
Join Date: Jun 2003
This is a list of the bug fixes included in the title update. Title updates themselves are actually restricted in size.
Note - references to TRU mean the original “Tomb Raider Underworld”
• In some circumstances reward progress could be lost when restarting TRU either through a save game reload, or through starting a new game.
• In rare circumstances, animated water running down walls (textures) in TRU could cease to animate.
• While being “teleported” during a cinematic (where the player will end the cinematic in a new position), there were rare circumstances where Lara would be left with a very high velocity which caused her current or next jump to throw her much further.
• While executing an adrenaline attack (which causes the game to go into a “bullet time” slow motion effect), if the player restarted the game, or reloaded a save game, the subsequent menu animation for costume and weapon selection would be in slow motion.
• Under rare circumstances the player could teleport from one fluid movement primitive to another.
• Under some circumstances Lara could “miss” picking up a portable object, which led to her having to re-attempt the pick up.
• Under certain circumstances the full screen effects for adrenaline mode could become corrupted.
• Under rare circumstances engaging and pulling an object with the grapple caused a crash.
• Fixed numerous issues in the code that was causing conflicts between OLAPI and the system listener relating to saving loading and mounting of downloadable content packs.
• Fix for crash when loading a game that was previously saved while the player was inserting an object
• Fixed a rare crash when trying to load a save game on level 5.
• Fixed a bug where the player could force the slow down from the adrenaline mode to never end (even though the mode itself had ended).
• When downloading content from Xbox Live, the current language selection no longer gets changed back to English when the new content is mounted.
• When mounting DLC content, the content is now properly associated with a user profile to support HDD roaming.
• Other minor issues addressed.
@jaywalker2309. Mastering Manager & Licensing Coordinator :) today is day 0
Last edited by jaywalker; 19-02-09 at 15:42.