Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 11-07-09, 19:41   #17551
carbint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by warior View Post
wow, very cool, after 3ds Max we now have fully rigged Lara in blender too

btw, is it possible opposite - to export model from blender to .MeshAscii format in order to put some new rigged models in XnaLara ? (mighty mario_kart64n will be very happy to hear this is possible )
I will be very happy to tell you 'No'.

EDIT: Okay, the final TRU coded environment is uploaded! So...
NEW RELEASE!!
Lara's Father's Secret Study Download Secret Room.rar
Yes, it's the same images

LINKY: CLICKY

Also,
NEW RELEASE!!
A Pack Of Rewards For The Treasure Hunters Download Reward.rar

You didn't think I'd post an image of a secret, did you? You must be joking!

LINKY: CLICKY

Note that it is a Password-Protected file. The password is case-sensitive! Remember to keep the password somewhere handy, because I intend to release lots more password-protected files!

Last edited by carbint; 11-07-09 at 19:52.
carbint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-09, 19:46   #17552
Mrs_Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorXD View Post
Thank you!
Mrs_Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-09, 19:53   #17553
warior

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbint View Post
I will be very happy to tell you 'No'.
carbint., i'm asking sephirostoy, not you
warior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-09, 19:54   #17554
sephirostoy

Quote:
wow, very cool, after 3ds Max we now have fully rigged Lara in blender too

btw, is it possible opposite - to export model from blender to .MeshAscii format in order to put some new rigged models in XnaLara ? (mighty mario_kart64n will be very happy to hear this is possible )
Yes, it's possible to make an exporter for rigged mesh.
sephirostoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-09, 19:57   #17555
carbint
Inactive

Quote:
carbint., i'm asking sephirostoy, not you
Well regardless, on a PUBLIC forum, anyone can answer. And the answer, for your information, IS no.

If you think you're going to get a better answer from someone else, you're sadly mistaken. And the fact of the matter is, if I had said, "Yes, it's completely possible, and very easy!" You would NOT have said "Carbint, I'm asking someone else." You would have been very excited, and would have wanted to know more. Don't deny that this is true, because it is.

The fact that you think that I'm wrong and it is possible, depending on who you ask, is just wrong. And rude, and disrespectful. So, even if you ask God, the answer will still be 'No', and you'll then have a go at God for butting in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephirostoy View Post
Yes, it's possible to make an exporter for rigged mesh.
It won't work in XNALara though.
Old 11-07-09, 20:04   #17556
warior

Quote:
Well regardless, on a PUBLIC forum, anyone can answer. And the answer, for your information, IS no.

If you think you're going to get a better answer from someone else, you're sadly mistaken. And the fact of the matter is, if I had said, "Yes, it's completely possible, and very easy!" You would NOT have said "Carbint, I'm asking someone else." You would have been very excited, and would have wanted to know more. Don't deny that this is true, because it is.

The fact that you think that I'm wrong and it is possible, depending on who you ask, is just wrong. And rude, and disrespectful. So, even if you ask God, the answer will still be 'No', and you'll then have a go at God for butting in.

It won't work in XNALara though.

as you see got answer i wanted to hear

and think soon blender to xna .mesh exporter will work in XNALara
warior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-09, 20:05   #17557
Veronika

Talking Final batwoman!

Hi! My friend just finished final version of our lara bat(wo)man, so here it is!! hope you like it! Our first outfit! Thanks to Cristina for help with the mask!!! Thanks again!! Nice work!

Click here for dowload =D
Veronika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-09, 20:16   #17558
carbint
Inactive

Quote:
as you see got answer i wanted to hear

and think soon blender to xna .mesh exporter will work in XNALara
Well you're still under the illusion that it will work! Isn't that a nice change. Why don't you bother to read what everyone says, and not just read what people say when they say what you like. You're wrong, it won't work, and by refusing to accept something that is the irrefutable, undeniable truth, and completely disregarding the hours and hours of laborious, mind-numbingly dull time I spent researching this over an entire weekend, you're also being incredibly rude. You are basically saying that I know nothing, and that I am wrong, and that you (who clearly has very, very little knowledge of XNALara mesh-modding, if any) are right. It is rude, arrogant, disrespectful and downright cocky to assume that you do not need to take a professional's opinion on the matter, and that your opinion is correct.

Please don't continue to plague this thread with Spam. I wrote a list of things that CANNOT be done in XNALara here. Please accept it, and stop bothering everyone with Spam requests.

EDIT: In fact, if you read Sephirostoy's reply again, you will see that he/she says "Yes, a .mesh.ascii exporter is possible." There is absolutely no mention whatsoever of them working in XNALara.

Last edited by carbint; 11-07-09 at 20:19.
Old 11-07-09, 20:18   #17559
daventry

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
Hi! My friend just finished final version of our lara bat(wo)man, so here it is!! hope you like it! Our first outfit! Thanks to Cristina for help with the mask!!! Thanks again!! Nice work!

Click here for dowload =D
I love the Model, but i Hate the Mask.

Please make a smaller Mask just over the Eyes.
daventry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-09, 20:18   #17560
Hairhelmet12
Inactive

Quote:
Does it hurt, holding your breath?
*Sigh*
No. Not holding your breath, you now what i mean, yet you still have to be a smart ass. Maby ill throw a hissy fit since you asked a simple question...

I mean, if you where about to drown would you have just a stiff face (Not trying to be mean on the pic, its great) not moving at all?
Hairhelmet12 is offline   Reply With Quote