Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 11-08-09, 02:44   #1
ECB

Talking (500) Days of Summer

Plot: After it looks as if she's left his life for good this time, Tom Hansen reflects back on the just over one year that he knew Summer Finn. Despite being physically average in almost every respect, Summer had always attracted the attention of men, Tom included. For Tom, it was love at first sight when she walked into the greeting card company where he worked, she the new administrative assistant. Soon, Tom knew that Summer was the woman with whom he wanted to spend the rest of his life. Although Summer did not believe in relationships or boyfriends - in her assertion, real life will always ultimately get in the way - Tom and Summer became more than just friends. Through the trials and tribulations of Tom and Summer's so-called relationship, Tom could always count on the advice of his two best friends, McKenzie and Paul. However, it is Tom's adolescent sister, Rachel, who is his voice of reason. After all is said and done, Tom is the one who ultimately has to make the choice to listen or not.

Trailer:

I saw this tonight and it was amazing! It blew my mind away on how real it was. Not your typical comedy!
ECB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-09, 02:48   #2
Indiana Croft

The guy in it is hot lol. But it looks rele cute and heart warming, and I find the main actress hilarious, so I will most deff go see this once it hits theaters.
Indiana Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-09, 04:12   #3
Beans-Bot

I saw this on Friday and it was incredible.

Seriously the best movie I've seen in a while. It's a real shame that it only had a limited release. Maybe it'll go the Slumdog Millionaire route and have a wider re-release after it gets more notoriety.
Beans-Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-09, 20:07   #4
ECB

The soundtrack for the movie was amazing as well! I love it.
ECB is offline   Reply With Quote