www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 22-11-09, 21:38   #1031
-Trangel-
Archaeologist

here's screens of me at work... the asylum i'm working on is attached to an old manor which gives me more range of what i want to work on... no not croft manor, or anything with croft manor... a manor based on games like resident evil and other manors... i want something different yet familiar if that makes any sense... more screens soon

Old 22-11-09, 21:42   #1032
KurtisandLara
Silver Contributor

That looks amazing !
Those pillars are beautiful! Im in love !!
Old 22-11-09, 21:44   #1033
ViNi__
Explorer

sexy pillars
Old 22-11-09, 22:51   #1034
God Horus
Tomb Raider

Amazing! Think about it guys, if TRANGEL can make such beautiful outfits, think of what he can do with the environment!
God Horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-09, 22:58   #1035
matrix54
Tomb Raider

Trangel, reminds me of something you did a while back (I been around for a long time, you guys ), that I'll not mention, but you know what i'm talking about. now that that problem is long gone, I wish you the best of luck on this project
Old 22-11-09, 23:05   #1036
KurtisandLara
Silver Contributor

I haven't been here long matrix and i know what your talking about (i think ).
I agree entirely god horus. Its all going to be amazing!!
Old 22-11-09, 23:12   #1037
God Horus
Tomb Raider

All good things must come to an end, and sadly, I am almost completely done with Tibet! It's been a blast building it and showing it off (you've only seen a little ), but, I won't be showing any more of Tibet! Here is one final screen:

NOTE: The reddish Oriental textures have frost on them but it isn't visible in this screen!

Tibet will be sent off to my beta testers which have already been chosen, in about 2 weeks, and the final touches will be placed and one of the many levels of the Croft Curse will be finished! (only took 3 months )

Also I am taking a break from building for a little while too, then I will return to my projects! But you won't be seeing anything else for a while!
God Horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-09, 23:14   #1038
Phys
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Horus View Post
All good things must come to an end, and sadly, I am almost completely done with Tibet! It's been a blast building it and showing it off (you've only seen a little ), but, I won't be showing any more of Tibet! Here is one final screen:

NOTE: The reddish Oriental textures have frost on them but it isn't visible in this screen!

Tibet will be sent off to my beta testers which have already been chosen, in about 2 weeks, and the final touches will be placed and one of the many levels of the Croft Curse will be finished! (only took 3 months )

Also I am taking a break from building for a little while too, then I will return to my projects! But you won't be seeing anything else for a while!
Looks excellent Jesse and wow I REALLY do love that mist object you keep using. It really adds to each area's atmosphere!
Old 22-11-09, 23:19   #1039
larafan25
Legend

Cool

^woops that's God Horus

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Horus View Post

I LOVVVE this atmosphere, makes me feel like there was once this temple in tibet...then something happened and it got burried in a mountain and then the mountain got frozen over by ice and snow and it caused structural damage to the temple. Now there are HUGE crevases in the temple that you can fall through and you have to manouver through it very carefully and much harder then when it wasn't destroyed

love it
Old 22-11-09, 23:22   #1040
Phys
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
^woops that's God Horus
God Horus' name is Jesse