Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 02-10-09, 21:34   #1
Alex Shepherd

Default A find of the movie

I just know that someone posted this already but he/she was talking about another movie and asking for its name...
Actually I was thinking about what movie did I forgot and now I remember but don't know its name...
I wish you could know about it, it is a VERY VERY VERY OLD MOVIE!! OK?
I was like 9 or 10 years old when I watched that but I do really like it...
Anyway here it is.

1) This movie is about the ghost were it spread their airs in all over the world
2) The ghost wants to steal a baby from a mother to get his power.
3) Someone just enter and start talking to the ghost (A long hair man) in a big screen.
4) 3 explorers went down the hole and took a green liquid, and that liquid hadd something to do with the ghosts and weird creatures is under of this liquid
5) Many weird creatures

I wish you could tell me about the name of the movie please

Another movie...
Where also a weird creature follows a woman, maybe he loves her or something but she don't...
She once entered to a mall or something but this creature (Weird looking person) followed her, she called the security to stop him, but he put the security into a tank of water inside to get drawn (He is magician)
She has a friend inside the mall, he turned her into a stone and exploded her into pieces, where the pieces start killing people because of its sharpness.

So any of you please if you know one of these movie tell me, but better to know the 2 and tell me what these movies are called and thanks.

AGAIN!! I know that there is a post about asking a movie, but I can't find it to post my question, so if you please mod, accept my thread and thanks.

Edit: How do I have to change the title of this thread? I actually want to name it "A find of the movie thread"

Last edited by Alex Shepherd; 02-10-09 at 21:37.
Alex Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 21:45   #2
Agent 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Shepherd View Post
I just know that someone posted this already but he/she was talking about another movie and asking for its name...
Actually I was thinking about what movie did I forgot and now I remember but don't know its name...
I wish you could know about it, it is a VERY VERY VERY OLD MOVIE!! OK?
I was like 9 or 10 years old when I watched that but I do really like it...
Anyway here it is.

1) This movie is about the ghost were it spread their airs in all over the world
2) The ghost wants to steal a baby from a mother to get his power.
3) Someone just enter and start talking to the ghost (A long hair man) in a big screen.
4) 3 explorers went down the hole and took a green liquid, and that liquid hadd something to do with the ghosts and weird creatures is under of this liquid
5) Many weird creatures

I wish you could tell me about the name of the movie please

Another movie...
Where also a weird creature follows a woman, maybe he loves her or something but she don't...
She once entered to a mall or something but this creature (Weird looking person) followed her, she called the security to stop him, but he put the security into a tank of water inside to get drawn (He is magician)
She has a friend inside the mall, he turned her into a stone and exploded her into pieces, where the pieces start killing people because of its sharpness.

So any of you please if you know one of these movie tell me, but better to know the 2 and tell me what these movies are called and thanks.

AGAIN!! I know that there is a post about asking a movie, but I can't find it to post my question, so if you please mod, accept my thread and thanks.

Edit: How do I have to change the title of this thread? I actually want to name it "A find of the movie thread"
Ghostbusters II

don't know the 2nd movie

Last edited by Agent 47; 02-10-09 at 21:51.
Agent 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 22:07   #3
Alex Shepherd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 47 View Post
Ghostbusters II

don't know the 2nd movie
I don't think so... This movie is not comedy.
Well sort of, it is a horror movie but there is a scene where when a man and a ghost see each other, they got afraid from each other LOL!!
Old 02-10-09, 22:15   #4
*richietrent*

Casper?!
*richietrent* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 22:17   #5
Alex Shepherd

Quote:
Originally Posted by *richietrent* View Post
Casper?!
I told you it's a COMEDY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 47 View Post
Ghostbusters II

don't know the 2nd movie
I AM SO SORRY! You are absolutely right, I've been mistaken, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Old 02-10-09, 22:18   #6
TRhalloween

Casper's a comedy.
TRhalloween is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 22:23   #7
remote91

Lolz
remote91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 22:31   #8
Agent 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Shepherd View Post
I told you it's a COMEDY!!

I AM SO SORRY! You are absolutely right, I've been mistaken, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
no problem, i only know because i watched it recently plus i like the franchise

still no idea on the second movie though
Agent 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 22:36   #9
*richietrent*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRhalloween View Post
Casper's a comedy.
Thank you. And as i spotted your age, i thought you wouldn't watch a horror at such a young age!
*richietrent* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-09, 10:15   #10
Alex Shepherd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRhalloween View Post
Casper's a comedy.

I am sooo sorry... I was typing fast, I don't wanna edit my post, I meant to say "I told you it isn't a Comedy"
I hate Casper, when the first time I born, my body was VERY WHITE as a snowbaby, and my hair is a yellow, as long all the nurses, my parents, still now they called me Casper, so I made a nickname for myself "Blond Casper" But I hate Casper, so I just used other nicknames such as Raider Man for TR, Warrior Prince for Xena, and Alex Shepherd for SH

Quote:
Originally Posted by *richietrent* View Post
Thank you. And as i spotted your age, i thought you wouldn't watch a horror at such a young age!
What? Again it isn't a comedy, it is a horror, and the other one that I told you about it is also a horror, the other one actually when I was like 9 years old. I even watched a movie that I can't know its name where a flesh meat creature come inside from outside people's body, they looklike a dinosaurs I think but come out from people's body, I just always watch horror movies when I was young, I even started playing Resident Evil 3 and Silent Hill at my age of 13!! I don't care really, I just don't feel scary at all, I don't get scare easily lol So don't try to try me.

Last edited by Alex Shepherd; 03-10-09 at 10:17.