Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 08-06-11, 13:29   #1
Avalon SARL

Question Do You Consider Taking Revenge?

Well, have you ever been maltreated or misjudged?

And did you ever consider taking revenge?
If yes, well in what way?
Would it be something violent, just loud shouting, strike and hit or do you have your own sly and cunning ways?

Well, I try to be patient as possible, but I take my revenge slowly and slyly, without letting the other person who attacked me (or did whatever he did) to know that I am even taking revenge.

Sometimes I even have very crazy thoughts (it is crazy to even write down here. Shocking stuff), but my ethical and religious background stands in my face

What about you?
Avalon SARL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-11, 13:32   #2
sandygrimm

I''m not a revengeful one, but I have take my revenge before. Mostly when I was younger and kids made fun of me back in grade school. I put cockroaches in their notebooks or food
even today, I would , not in a violent way, but in sly and cunning way subtle but impacting
sandygrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-11, 13:35   #3
Phlip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon SARL View Post
Well, I try to be patient as possible, but I take my revenge slowly and slyly, without letting the other person who attacked me (or did whatever he did) to know that I am even taking revenge.
This.
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-11, 13:48   #4
Liara

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandygrimm View Post
Mostly when I was younger and kids made fun of me back in grade school. I put cockroaches in their notebooks or food
Wow, go Sandy! I hate bullies as well, but back when I used to be bullied I was too much of a push-over to do anything about it. But at least in high school I got a bit of even on one person by messing with their email account. I didn't do anything too drastic, though.
Liara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-11, 13:53   #5
ultima espio

Yes, and I get it good

Though I go Over the top sometimes...
ultima espio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-11, 14:02   #6
Nausinous

My ex broke my heart so I sent his new girlfriend a recording of him cheating on her with me. I do revenge and I do it well.
Nausinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-11, 14:12   #7
Phlip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nausinous View Post
My ex broke my heart so I sent his new girlfriend a recording of him cheating on her with me. I do revenge and I do it well.
Did he break your heart by just breaking up with you or did he cheat on you?
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-11, 14:18   #8
jajay119

I consider it, but generally never act on it. I'm somewhat of a pushover I really can't stand hurting people no matter what they have done to me
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-11, 14:21   #9
P.Halliwell

Quote:
Well, have you ever been maltreated or misjudged?
Pretty much all the time

Quote:
And did you ever consider taking revenge?
No! I've never hated anyone anyway... I respect them for what they made me stronger, besides I don't really care what a complete stranger think about me. So, I don't waste my time with hatred and plans for revenge.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

Last edited by P.Halliwell; 08-06-11 at 14:33.
P.Halliwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-11, 14:38   #10
Nausinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Did he break your heart by just breaking up with you or did he cheat on you?
In a sense he did both, we broke up and I was living on my own. We then started sleeping together and he asked me to start living with him and we would see where things would go. About a week after I move in, he says he wants to put a stop to everything because he wants to pursue this fling with this woman called Carolyn, who's 32 with child and going through a divorce. I was livid. Not only that, he asked me that when she came around that I not discuss our relationship because as far as she was aware he had never had a gay relationship. I was to pretend to be the gay flat mate. I gave up my apartment for this jack ass on the premise we were going to try this relationship again and then he ditches for some 32 year old woman from no where? He was sooo having both at the same time, he mentioned her conversations before I moved in and I didn't clock on. Well I showed him anyway. Sorry for the essay.
Nausinous is offline   Reply With Quote