www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-01-13, 14:59   #1301
Tillymander
Student
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 133
Default

Yeah I agree, it would be better with Lara in MP and hopefully she is but if she isn't it's not SUCH a big deal... I will play as Sam and Roth!
Tillymander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 17:49   #1302
NRO.
Relic Hunter
 
NRO.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: In a fairytale so Gender: Female
Posts: 5,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcroft_lc View Post
Please share them with me.
There is nothing to post since we've seen the video. The summary on here does its job. The magazine itself contains few small images of the multiplayer, which are pretty much rendered useless since FH got released. =/
__________________
...in a sexual way.
NRO. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 19:08   #1303
The1andOnlyTR
Professor
 
The1andOnlyTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,731
Default

All of the OXM scans are of pictures we've seen before.
The only new one shows the scavenger, Roth, Jonah, and someone who looks like the guy from Hitman, killing each other.
__________________
"IM NOT JINXING!!!!" - Me, circa January 2008
The1andOnlyTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 19:08   #1304
Mikky
Legend
 
Mikky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Yamatai Island Gender: Prince
Posts: 35,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRO. View Post
It's Tuesday. Can we post the pictures now?
This post with your signature...
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 19:16   #1305
Rai
Moderator
 
Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a bubble outside the universe
Posts: 30,197
Default

Apparently, there's more MP news coming during/after CES.
__________________
b
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 19:17   #1306
Mikky
Legend
 
Mikky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Yamatai Island Gender: Prince
Posts: 35,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Apparently, there's more MP news coming during/after CES.
I expect lots of juicy details about MP following up to the release date.
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 20:09   #1307
Denis
Archaeologist
 
Denis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Athens, Greece.
Posts: 2,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairhelmet12 View Post
Since you're so insecure that you can't even withstand playing as a woman in something so meaningless as multiplayer, I can't possibly understand how you could endure the entire single player campaign. Very small doses, right?
umm judging that you have no idea about the games that i'm playing i will inform you a bit.
TRL, TRA, TRU are all 100% finished and with their platinum trophies obtained of course.
but it's single player.. and also judging that you calling multiplayer pointless when all major games today are having multiplayer and multiplayer becomes a must.. i don't think you are experianced on them, or maybe you are not good at multiplayer games? or just want to express your OWN OPINION about multiplayer when you are wrong? i don't know.
but calling me insecure? that's not a thing i will answer to because if I will, i will get banned for sure mate..

as for TR and multiplayer in general we will all see if it's good or not in 2 months.. and if you ask me.. i smell glitches already..
__________________
The point is to never give up, and keep trying for the better!

Last edited by Denis; 08-01-13 at 20:13.
Denis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 20:12   #1308
tomee
Tomb Raider
 
tomee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 13,347
Default

Well you said that it's wrong to play as a woman since you're a guy. That's a rather ridiculous reason.
__________________
My signature was removed because it was vulgar. Now I can't choose my own till March 2014. If I edit this one I will be suspended till March 2014.
tomee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 20:14   #1309
Denis
Archaeologist
 
Denis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Athens, Greece.
Posts: 2,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Well you said that it's wrong to play as a woman since you're a guy. That's a rather ridiculous reason.
multiplayer is another thing, i repeat.
__________________
The point is to never give up, and keep trying for the better!
Denis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 20:19   #1310
tomee
Tomb Raider
 
tomee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 13,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis View Post
multiplayer is another thing, i repeat.
That's different.

You said it's wrong to play as a woman only because you are a guy.
Can you elaborate why? I will try out all of them and that includes women too. Do tell me more about why it's wrong of me to try out the women.
__________________
My signature was removed because it was vulgar. Now I can't choose my own till March 2014. If I edit this one I will be suspended till March 2014.
tomee is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 17:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.