Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 07-03-05, 03:37   #1
Angela Russell
Inactive

Question

Do you like or hate SHORT HAIR??? I hate it it is so irritating and makes you look like a BOY!!! Has anyone seen Keira Knightley lately or Miranda Otto's bob cut from the miniseries Through My Eyes??? Back in 6TH GRADE I got the side of my head shaved during the school fair and had to have the rest of my hair cut boy short. It was really embarrasing!!! I usually keep my hair shoulder-breast lenth, but I never have it tied back anymore in case someone decides to shave the side of my head, they won't do as much damage. Your thoughts???

Chall!
Angela Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-05, 03:51   #2
Thorn

Someone came after you and shaved your hair in the 6th grade?! I would have been mortified!
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-05, 04:29   #3
Joseph
Inactive

A woman has to have long hair. That is a rule. Period.
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-05, 04:30   #4
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by joseph:
A woman has to have long hair. That is a rule. Period.
LOL! Agreed. It's the law!
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-05, 04:38   #5
andromeda_eats

I tend to agree with Joseph, which is why I wear my hair very long, but there is a strong argument for short hair. It can look very cute. See Reese below.

andromeda_eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-05, 04:39   #6
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

AE. Turn MSN on luv.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-05, 07:58   #7
Rose Naberrie

I like my short hair. Long hair are only good for the girls that has straight hair, and mine are not. And to say that that is a rule is half forced...
Rose Naberrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-05, 08:34   #8
Draco
Golden

Long hair is lovely in curls.
Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-05, 10:09   #9
RavenLettan
Inactive

You should've specified if it was on a girl or boy in your subject header.

Something I find quite weird, all the girls I've been with have noted how 'cute' my hair is when it's about shoulder length.. which when in a relationship going to the barbers seems to always be one of those 'i'll do it later' tasks, you know what I mean.

But they seem to like it cause it goes curly (wavey), where-as I hate it like that. So I prefer to get it cut short so I feel I can actually do something with it.

This said my preference on girls really depends on the look of the girl. I mean you've got to know what suits you and what doesn't.. That is probably the biggest gripe I have with alot of girls, they go around dyeing thier hair 60 shades of something every few weeks, not realising that actually thier natural hair colour suited them best. This is true of alot of people, I mean I'd make an exception to that rule with Ginger. That is just a horrible colour for hair

What always ticked me off living stateside was they couldn't tell the difference between a Ginger and a Red Head. To them they're the same thing... when they are hugely different. I mean a Red Head is really closer related to Brown... where as Ginger is just a flipping Carrot colour!

Maybe it's more just my upbringing for that, but they've always been seperate colours to me.
Probably wouldn't be much of an issue, but I've got some weird thing for Red Heads; and considering Ginger Nuts kinda seriously put me off, the desernation for me is quite a bold definitive line.

Personally my favourite lengths are more short. I mean for me Shoulder Lenght = Medium, and short is more something ear length or something.
When it gets to that length the whole style really does make or break it's look.

Like Hallie Berry can't pull of the short hair look to save her life, but Meg Ryan.. she looks quite cute with it.
It is all really 'eye of the beholder' stuff though, some find beauty in different things.
RavenLettan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-05, 13:36   #10
Meep

meh im sexy with long OR short hair ... even more so now it's black
Meep is offline   Reply With Quote