Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 02-06-05, 16:21   #1
Laralicious

Smile

This might sound a little silly but i remember when i used to just play around in Lara's mansion in TR 3. I always went over to the gate and it looked like another path to somewhere. I knew it probably wouldn't go anywhere but i tried anyway. Then i thought, wouldn't it be cool if they made a game where Lara could go to others places like a town or drive around on her quad bike and she could interact with everything and then go back to her mansion.

But then i thought that it wouldn't be a very game coz there already is a game like that but it was just a thought!
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 16:33   #2
Laralissa

It would have to be a small area....but it would be kinda cool! lol Instead of the auto 'time for our next adventure' thing. But I think CD would rather use their space for the actual game if anything....that would really have to be an extra if they had room. I guess, anyway. lol Good idea though.
Laralissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 16:35   #3
777IcE777

Yeah i like the idea also. I also tried to go as far as i could away of the mansion to see what's out there.
777IcE777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 18:26   #4
Jared

it would definatly be sweet to see more of laras mansion in future tomb raider games, like maybe it could be invaded by some soldiers like in the tomb raider movie and you get to run them over with motorbikes or something?
Jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 18:33   #5
Apofiss

I just would like to see more secrets in mansion, more interactivity and bigger outer yard to explore, to do some cool training!
Apofiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 20:45   #6
chandu83

Quote:
Originally posted by split-fire:
it would definatly be sweet to see more of laras mansion in future tomb raider games, like maybe it could be invaded by some soldiers like in the tomb raider movie and you get to run them over with motorbikes or something?
The premise of having a invasion in Lara's home is quite interesting, but it would be very awakward to use a motorcyle in the mansion. I suppose it was made possible in the movie, but it would very difficult to implement such a thing in the game itself. However, its a very neat idea
chandu83 is offline   Reply With Quote