www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 20-03-01, 03:46   #1
clopin
Hobbyist

Red face

I just recently got my playstation, but have always wanted to play the TR games (as a matter of fact, that is why I bought my playstation).Anyway, for some reason(not sure why), I started with TR3.Completed it,loved it,and can't wait for more. However I was just wondering if I should move on from here (Last Revalation), or go back to the begining, and start with TR1? Just wondering what you guys think??
clopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-01, 05:42   #2
Jenna282
Archaeologist

Well if you liked TR3, your gonna love all the rest. I just want to mention that your awesome cause you started with the hardest one in the series ( in my opinion ) besides Chronicles. I would probably go back and do the first two and see how it all got started, whatever you decided you wont be disappointed!
Jenna282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-01, 16:47   #3
^^Heff^^
Student

Angry

Ra! the angry red face returns. kinda worrying to see that nothing seems to be happening on here anymore ((

so, how are we all?

Tr3, prob best one of the lot. didnt have pixel sodding perfect jumping like the 1st one.

i reccomend you dont play Tr1 if you started with 3. youll just be annoyed that it isnt as flashy. Chronicles and revelation were good.
^^Heff^^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-01, 21:15   #4
jon.jon
Student

do you reckon its about time the graffix on the early tr were enhanced and the games re-released...?
jon.jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-01, 22:18   #5
bruin77
Unverified User

Thumbs up

not many benny! at the very least a patch or update to compete with the latest hardware. I can't even run the original tomb raider any more
bruin77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-01, 13:01   #6
^^Heff^^
Student

Angry

a patch, or a freeware release, definately, like GlDoom et al. I can just imagine the raction to core saying "you know this game we made ages ago? wel, we updated the GFX, and now we'd like another 30 sheets for it.

hell, id go nuts. so yeah, patch or freeware, but not to buy. no way. well, if they did Tr1,2,n 3 on a cd[ps] for 5, then yeah, but as it stands? no way.
^^Heff^^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-01, 07:06   #7
jwinge68
Hobbyist

Thumbs up

THis is the first times I've been here so I'm just cruising thru the old messages....I've got psx too and would suggest you do try the previous ones. I LOVED II...not as hard as III, liked the sites she went to and had fun finding the secrets...mostly because the secrets were for fun and not necessarily stuff you needed (like medipacks). Have fun!
jwinge68 is offline   Reply With Quote