Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-05, 22:16   #1
Tony the Loon

Lightbulb

Hello Tomb Raider fans!

I would like to invite you all to have a listen to an instrumental piece I’ve composed, inspired by the upcoming Tomb Raider game!

Appropriately titled “Legend”, this is a completely original composition; not a remix or a re-working of existing Tomb Raider themes (so keep an open mind!).

I actually created this a few months ago, around the time where the official TRL website consisted of that single “coming soon” page with a dark background picture of an archeological scene. This early graphic rendering also inspired me quite a bit (so a picture is also worth a thousand notes!).

Here is a brief description for “Legend”:
“A legendary character returns. I was inspired to compose this piece when I learned Lara Croft would return in the video game "Tomb Raider: Legend". This music is about the Lara Croft character and the atmospheric feeling I've found while playing the "Tomb Raider" games over the years.”

The song is a free streaming mp3 (sorry, no downloads offered at the moment).
You will find it here:
http://www.soundclick.com/mrpaudioinnovations
Click on “music” in the navigation menu towards the right side of the page. When the music page loads, “Legend” is easy to find, it’s at the top of the list. If you have a broadband internet connection, make sure you click on the “hi-fi” play button link for best quality!

And of course, if I’ve sparked any interest in you with this one song, you’re welcome to have a look around my websites (you’ll find two more web addresses on the “main artist page”) to hear more music.

I hope you enjoy “Legend”!
I welcome feedback; you can post it here, PM me or send me an e-mail through the links on my websites.
Old 18-08-05, 07:44   #2
sshh
Inactive

COOOOOOOOOL!
Old 18-08-05, 07:47   #3
Nicky

Arrow

Moving to Fan Art forum
Closed Thread