www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old 26-08-02, 09:56   #1
Snape
Hobbyist

Unhappy

There was released info to the latest PS Magazine with Lara and Kurtis on the cover:
>There are 5 new upcoming tomb raider games [including AOD] -3 with Lara[tr6,7,8]and 2 only with Kurtis[tr9,10].So 2 short years and Kurtis will replace our Lara.SADDDDDDD.........

"THE MONSTRUM"
The Monstrum is a serial killer who lilled Werner Von Croy and many other people -he/she puts the blame on Lara in AOD.The Monstrum is more likely to be Kristina Boaz.

I ALREADY POSTED THIS TOPIC BUT KNOW WHEN I CHECKED THE FORUM IT WAS MISSING I DONT KNOW WHY.SO IF YOU`VE VIEWED THE FIRST TOPIC PLEASE EXCUSE ME!!!!!!

[ 26 August 2002: Message edited by: Eden ]
Snape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-02, 11:01   #2
ELEN
Most Honourable Member

Arrow

**POSTED BY <Eden>**
<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> There are 5 new upcoming tomb raider games [including AOD] -3 with Lara[tr6,7,8]and 2 only with Kurtis[tr9,10].So 2 short years and Kurtis will replace our Lara. <hr></blockquote>

Lara is going to be present only in one game which is Angel Of Darkness. Monstrum really exists... Kills Werner Von Croy, place the blame on Lara, the police go after her, Lara meets Kurtis who tries to find out who killed his father and both of them try to find their target: Lara her innocence and Kurtis the murderer of his father.

Meanwhile, this "Monstrum" thing killed other people too and police blame Lara because the way they were killed is the same as Von Croy's. That's why there is one level which called "Catacombs". She goes there untill she'll find a solution or a place to hide. Kurtis meets Lara there and says to her that the things are getting worse and she must leave Paris immediately because the police is looking for her.

After going through many terrible ordeals, she manages to get to the borders of Paris in order to escape. Here is the bad end. I'm not going to tell you cause I know you'll be disappointed...

PS: It took me only five minutes to make up all this story... Imagine what these pressmen can think and write when they have one week untill the magazine will be published.

Don't take this things seriously. They can't talk about something that will happen in 5-6 years. Did both CORE&EIDOS hang out something officially? They haven't even told us the release date of AOD...
ELEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-02, 11:31   #3
Snape
Hobbyist

Smile

Ur right.I just posted what i read.But u cant be sure that this is nonesense.This PS Magazine have some screenshots of AOD with Kurtis and Lara wich we havent seen before anywhere.So maby they received this screens from Core alongside with some info.
Old 26-08-02, 11:44   #4
ELEN
Most Honourable Member

Arrow

Hmmm. And what these pictures show?

So what if this magazine has pictures that we haven't seen? Do you say that they took the pictures from EIDOS? I don't think so...

You know something? AOD will come like a bombshell. Everybody knows that. Many people handle with AOD and they think and act cursorily. I don't believe anybody...
Old 26-08-02, 12:05   #5
Snape
Hobbyist

Smile

maby ur right but Lara gets older and older and Kurtis is younger then her so there r 2 ways for Core:
1st. to end tr
2nd. to replace Lara with Kurtis
If tr10 is going to be with Lara then she will be 39-40 years old!!!
U know about the book, maby the last chapters of it r with Kurtis.

[ 26 August 2002: Message edited by: Eden ]</p>
Old 26-08-02, 12:31   #6
ELEN
Most Honourable Member

Arrow

I saw your pictures... I speculated...
Old 26-08-02, 13:10   #7
Snape
Hobbyist

Smile

OK!!!
U read the interview with Adrian Smith right.If not read it.
Old 26-08-02, 13:28   #8
ELEN
Most Honourable Member

Arrow

Ok, I read it...
Regarding that Lara will leave us... At a point it says: With two more Tomb Raider to come and a possible two stand-alone Kutris Trent tiles.....

I don't think that this is Adrian Smith's saying. I didn't see quotation marks. Did you notice the word &lt;possible&gt;? This is journalist's saying...
Old 26-08-02, 14:14   #9
Snape
Hobbyist

Angry

OK, OK, OK, OK, Dont u give up?
Old 26-08-02, 14:35   #10
Snape
Hobbyist

Smile

If u read evrything carefuly u will find out that the journalist from PS2 Magazine is in Core Design and he is interviewing Adrian Smith.The PlayStation2 Magazine [PLAY] is UK Magazine.Wont it be easy for that journalist to go to Core [LONDON] and interview Adrian to get some info about AOD wich no other magazines have.
Yeah it is &lt;possible&gt; I manged that.So if there r not going to be tr games with Kurtis after 2 games with Lara comes the end of TOMB RAIDER.But Adrian said that book is about 4-5 games then he said that 3 games[including AOD] will be with Lara and the last 2???......