Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 24-06-03, 04:21   #1
tombraider granny

Smile

I have just finished the graveyard but realized that I had not gone to the garage. Will that hurt me in any way - can I just continue on? Thanks
tombraider granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-03, 04:24   #2
lampe3d

I don't think that you can get to the garage. Did you go to see the Willow Tree Herbalist? You don't have to, but it is kind of fun.
lampe3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-03, 04:34   #3
tombraider granny

Thanks for responding. Are you saying that I will be able to finish the game without going to the garage? I do have a previously saved game, where I could go back if I have to. What do you think?
Old 24-06-03, 04:47   #4
lampe3d

We never went into the garage and I don't know if that is even an option. I think you are fine moving on as we have not noticed any problems.
Old 24-06-03, 04:47   #5
ELEN
Golden

Arrow

Hi tombraider granny, welcome to the forum
ELEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-03, 04:48   #6
jaywalker
Golden

Quote:
Originally posted by lampe3d:
We never went into the garage and I don't know if that is even an option. I think you are fine moving on as we have not noticed any problems.
I added the bit to the walkthru u did.. After you speak to Janice if you go to the Cafe u start route A, if u go to the park you start route B.. both go via the club, but have different entrances to it
jaywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-03, 04:52   #7
tombraider granny

great! I really didnt want to go back that far and start over. Thanks again.
Old 24-06-03, 05:01   #8
RaiderFan

You need to go into the garage or else you can't get past the graveyard. You can get all of pierre's upgrades too.
RaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-03, 05:01   #9
lampe3d

Quote:
I added the bit to the walkthru u did.. After you speak to Janice if you go to the Cafe u start route A, if u go to the park you start route B.. both go via the club, but have different entrances to it
Are you saying that there are 2 different entrances to the Serpent Rouge? Not just the one that is down the alley, past a manhole cover? And that there is an entrance to the garage? Or is the garage the basement of the Serpent Rouge? If so, we did go there our first time through and gained a strength upgrade but the second time through we were not able to go through the door. I read in another forum that this is a glitch in the system - that you must go to the basement of the Serpent Rouge after you get the keys but before you save.
Old 24-06-03, 05:06   #10
jaywalker
Golden

Quote:
Originally posted by lampe3d:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I added the bit to the walkthru u did.. After you speak to Janice if you go to the Cafe u start route A, if u go to the park you start route B.. both go via the club, but have different entrances to it
Are you saying that there are 2 different entrances to the Serpent Rouge? Not just the one that is down the alley, past a manhole cover? And that there is an entrance to the garage? Or is the garage the basement of the Serpent Rouge? If so, we did go there our first time through and gained a strength upgrade but the second time through we were not able to go through the door. I read in another forum that this is a glitch in the system - that you must go to the basement of the Serpent Rouge after you get the keys but before you save.</font>[/QUOTE]right.. if u speak to pierre he gives u key to stage door entrance of serpent rouge.. u go in get your item leave go back speak to pierre again go meet francine enter the graveyard. if u speak to bernard in the park he gives u a key to the garage entrance, thru there u enter the club, again retrieve an item, but now u go back to bernard and get a password go past a guard and enter the graveyard and the game continues both sections joined again
jaywalker is offline   Reply With Quote