www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III > The Lost Artifact

Old 12-08-04, 10:31   #1
Dagger
Hobbyist

Question

I have TR1 TR2 TR2(GM add on) TR3 TR4(TLR) TR5(TRC) TRLE and TR6(TRAOD) What games am i missing??? and where can i get the others? i mean i hear about TR Unfinished business and the lost artefact but where can i get these 'phantom' games
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-04, 11:30   #2
ELEN
Most Honourable Member

Arrow

Dagger

The Unfinished Business are the Golden levels for TR1. You can download and run them, as long as you have the original game.

The Lost Artifact is a stand-alone game, but it's considered as the Gold edition of TR3. It's not like the TR1 and TR2 Gold levels, because as I said it's a stand-alone game, which means that you can play it without having TR3. You cannot download The Lost Artifact. You can buy it from a store close to you or an online store like amazon
ELEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-04, 13:45   #3
Scottlee
Relic Hunter

There's six games on the Playstation formats, and that's an undisputed fact.

Because you're evidently a P.C player however, it's not as easy to answer your question. Elen did a good job above, but in reality people will have different opinions as to whether titles like the Lost Artifcat and Unfinished Business are games in the own right, or simply add-ons to games. Hell, if you talk to some members they might even tell you that Tomb Raider Chronicles was just an add-on give the length of it and the context of what it was about.

[ 12. August 2004, 14:47: Message edited by: Scottlee ]
Scottlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-04, 19:45   #4
Dagger
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottlee:
There's six games on the Playstation formats, and that's an undisputed fact.

Because you're evidently a P.C player however, it's not as easy to answer your question. Elen did a good job above, but in reality people will have different opinions as to whether titles like the Lost Artifcat and Unfinished Business are games in the own right, or simply add-ons to games. Hell, if you talk to some members they might even tell you that Tomb Raider Chronicles was just an add-on give the length of it and the context of what it was about.
thnx u guys u have been a great help
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-04, 20:33   #5
Jenni
Historian

I have them all on either PC and/or PSX, of course you can only get Unfiinished Business (TR1 gold- original game with 4 extra levels) and Golden Mask (TR2 gold - original game with 4 extra levels) on PC and Mac (not psx) as is The Lost Artifact (the only one I don't have yet) which is like a bonus add on to TR3 but is a game unto itself - it comprises of 6 levels, but continues where Lara left off in TR3
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-04, 21:20   #6
Nicky
Tomb Raider

Smile

And of course there's the Times Exclusive Tomb Raider Level, a downloadable stand-alone level, that is a follow-up to the Last Revelation Brief but very good
Nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-04, 21:26   #7
Jenni
Historian

Hi Nicky
Yes, I have that too - but haven't played it yet. (Gee I'm terrible, so many games I've started and not completed, LOL!)
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-04, 22:12   #8
SpArKy
Professor

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicky:
And of course there's the Times Exclusive Tomb Raider Level, a downloadable stand-alone level, that is a follow-up to the Last Revelation Brief but very good
Yes i see this not long back, were could i download this level again!
SpArKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-04, 22:28   #9
TR-Player
TRHUB Developer

Smile

LINK!
TR-Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-04, 21:00   #10
SpArKy
Professor

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by TR-Player:
LINK!
Is this just the Demo version or full version if you have TRLR?
SpArKy is offline   Reply With Quote