Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 11-01-06, 03:06   #1
TheEveningStar
Entertainment Correspondent

Default TES Presents:Stupid News:how a guy tries to get rid of a rat and an animal "murdered"

Hey guys, well i thought i would bring u a "stupid news" series, i listen to a radio station in the morning and i thought i would bring u all the fun they give me in the morning, now i was planning to post others later on, but im not sure if i'll be allow, so im just gonna post this one this time, and im gonna contact one of the admins, elen or tlr or a moderator to see if im allow to bring them to yall everytime i can, the show is not every morning so i wont be posting this all the time.

so here are the news:
1- they told the story of how a guy somewhere wanted to get rid of a rat, so the guy made a lil fire outside the house, and grabbed the rat and threw it on the fire, the rat cought on fire but didnt die, so the rat ran back to the house and getting the entire house on fire, no one was hurt but the house and everything inside were completely destroyed.

2- a woman had a cat, which she loved dearly, but one day she found him dead, and she proclaimed it was "murdered", which the actual term is killed, cause animals are not murdered, so she contacted the police, saying that she suspected of the neightbor's dog, Lucky, but the police didnt see the case as priority, so the woman took the situation on her hands and took the DNA from both Lucky and the cat, and she paid a lab to test it, sure enough the test came back that the dog did killed the cat, so she took the results to the police and they ordered the owners of the dog to pay $50000 in insurance to keep the dog lock, but 10 days later the dog was running free, and "someone" called the police and they got a $116 fine

Source: Ace & TJ show

Last edited by TheEveningStar; 11-01-06 at 03:17.
TheEveningStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-06, 03:26   #2
Maureen Errant

really bizzare......................In the first story no one was hurt tight? Does that include the rat too. Ain't the world strange?????
Maureen Errant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-06, 03:36   #3
TheEveningStar

well Maureen, they wondered that too, but they said that the source they got it from didnt mention if the rat survived... but they joked that if the rat died, it died laughing at the guy
Old 11-01-06, 04:09   #4
Maureen Errant

No kidding.....................I'm sure the rat bought the farm.

As for the other story.................imagine spending money to find out if your cat was killed by the neighbours dog...................amazing. I'd just get another cat. never let it outside, and blow raspberries at the neighbours dog everytime I went by.
Maureen Errant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-06, 06:16   #5
Jacob x5

... ... ...

... ... ...

... ... ...
Jacob x5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-06, 13:44   #6
TheEveningStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen Errant
No kidding.....................I'm sure the rat bought the farm.

As for the other story.................imagine spending money to find out if your cat was killed by the neighbours dog...................amazing. I'd just get another cat. never let it outside, and blow raspberries at the neighbours dog everytime I went by.
ok im curious, what would the raspberries do to the dog?