www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Underworld

Old 17-06-06, 02:41   #1
WhosaidAODwasbad
Archaeologist

Default Remake Weapons!?

Do you think they will all return and do you see some other gadgets like grenades and maybe like a desert eagle or semi-automatic rifle! Would you like a sight on one of the guns! Do you want upgrades for each gun maybe some better things for it like Legend!?
WhosaidAODwasbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-06, 02:46   #2
fondantcookie
Professor

I think the only weapon i'd like to see included is a HARPOON for all the crocs and rats...

The shotgun, Uzis and Magnum are all you really need.....along with the pistols....

MAGNUMS are the BEST !!!!!

With a greater range of weapons, they'll no doubt put a greater emphasis on combat....and the original TR was never really about combat.. Its key points were exploration and puzzle solving...with only small slice of combat....

Id like to see them stick to this original formula: say 10% combat of WILD ANIMALS....and 90% Exploration/Death Defying Jumps/Puzzle Solving etc !!!

P.S Didnt CD say legend would be 70:30 exploration to combat? Funny how combat made up the majority of the game ?!?!? :P
fondantcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-06, 02:48   #3
Moon-Safari
Relic Hunter

GOD i hope they dont do the whole legend weapon system. it was so annoying to not be able to hold onto your guns once you got them. in the classics it was so fun to get a gun pickup because u knew you would have it for the rest of your game. in legend when you get a big gun its like so what, im just gonna run out of ammo and probably have to pick up another gun or something. i want variety in my guns like tr1 had.
Old 17-06-06, 02:49   #4
fondantcookie
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon-Safari
GOD i hope they dont do the whole legend weapon system. it was so annoying to not be able to hold onto your guns once you got them. in the classics it was so fun to get a gun pickup because u knew you would have it for the rest of your game. in legend when you get a big gun its like so what, im just gonna run out of ammo and probably have to pick up another gun or something. i want variety in my guns like tr1 had.
AMEN to that !!!
fondantcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-06, 02:50   #5
WhosaidAODwasbad
Archaeologist

Quote:
Oh I agree, I want to hold on my weapons, I don't mind a legend system though with a least three weapons not TWo so that we can choose from magnums uzis and shotgun! If unlimited back pack is there though i don't mind! just want an old game with a new experience!
WhosaidAODwasbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-06, 02:58   #6
Moon-Safari
Relic Hunter

Bottomless Backpack Forever!!!!!!!
Old 17-06-06, 03:08   #7
Genocide
Professor

as long as i have dual pistols im happy-but the bottomless backpack with its seperate weapons section will have to make it back...or its not Tomb Raider

Last edited by Genocide; 17-06-06 at 03:10.
Genocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-06, 03:36   #8
kewlkyle64
Professor

Quote:
Bottomless Backpack Forever!!!!!!!
Amen my brother!
Old 17-06-06, 04:25   #9
Joshorty
Archaeologist

...hmm...it's hard to say for this one...'cause of realism, it kinda breaks everything...it's hard to say it's ok after playing Legend 'cause it was kinda right and realistic...but if they go for the original ways of collecting guns, I wouldn't mind
Joshorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-06, 04:42   #10
Lost_Raider
Archaeologist

If CD just gonna include pistol, uzi, magum and shotgun, bottomless backpack is fine by me...

If there are rocket launcher, sinper rifles, M4, grenade launchers...no thank you...

Last edited by Lost_Raider; 17-06-06 at 04:44.
Lost_Raider is offline   Reply With Quote