Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 22-12-01, 21:23   #1
Dan_the_Jazzman

Exclamation

I MUST find this-
Does anybody know where I can download the FMV sequences for the Gold Levels??? They used to be on the Eidos Site, but then they got taken down. I know that some versions have them, like the Trilogy, but I bought them seperately, each with a seperate CD for the Gold levels. Surely somebody has them to download.
I need Unfinished Business ones particularly, since they've hinted at the story and I need to know exactly what happens!
Dan_the_Jazzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-01, 12:49   #2
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Cool

Give me a few days and I'll get these uploaded to our server for you. The Last Revelation and Tomb Raider Chronicles cut scenes are already available from our online movie theatre here:
www.tombraiderchronicles.com/theatre/

Christmas greetings.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-02, 19:15   #3
Dan_the_Jazzman

I know its been Chritmas and I don't want to be a pain or anything... but when will these be ready to download?
Old 15-01-02, 04:17   #4
drew_pizza

Question

i too don't have the .rpl FMV's of TR1, TR1Gold Unfinished Business, TR2 Dagger of Xian, TR2Gold Golden Mask, and TR3Gold Lost Artifact (do they have?). I do have the .rpl FMV of TR3, and the bink FMV's of both TR4 LR and TR5 Chron. They all work fine.

My questions are: I bought the compendium of TR1 and Gold, TR2, and a separate CD of TR3Gold LA but it seems they don't include the FMV's? The movies are a great help in understanding the storyline so i really want to see those i lack. And where do i buy the trilogy (does it have the golds too) with the complete FMV's? Or, when do we get to download these? I am in Asia. Thanks.
drew_pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-02, 18:36   #5
Dan_the_Jazzman

Tlr online, please give us some update, even if only to say they won't be put up. I am anxious to see them, but if it's too much trouble then don't worry about it...
Old 15-01-02, 19:35   #6
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Wink

howdy. you should be checking the theatre Chronicles and TLR FMV's are now all up, working on TR3 now and then TR2/TR1 so it won't be long....
Old 02-02-02, 15:20   #7
drew_pizza

Unhappy

FAO: tlr online.
Any luck on the FMV's?
I read from another forum that the golds really don't have FMVs? Is that right?
But I'm sure TR1 and TR2 have .rpl FMV files...i'm desperately but patiently waiting for these. Please post the link here once done and uploaded. Or if it's not too much to ask, please email me when it's ready so i can proceed. Can't wait to download. Many thanks in advance.
drew_pizza@mailcity.com
drew_pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-02, 22:12   #8
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Smile

howdy. they are indeed RPL files, and can be extracted (from the PSX CD's no less!) but we're still working on posting them online.