Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 09-05-07, 20:26   #1
NatlaIndustries

Default Arg list too big but textures have been unmoved

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help with a problem I have. I am using the Next gen level editor, although I still have the problem with the normal one. When I use custom textures or those from the "Extra Textures" folder I can texture a room a bit, I save, then load the project back and I get the message Arg list too big. I have read this is associated if textures have been moved or renamed, but I have not done any such action prior to loading the textures into my project. And apparently even if I did I should be able to relocate the texture file, however my level editor crashes before I can do this (both on the original and the Next gen editors). Could someone please help me? As I've had this problem for a long time now, a few years, and it's beginning to get on my nerves. Thanks.
NatlaIndustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-07, 07:15   #2
aktrekker

It will also happen if you have a space anywhere in the path to the tga.

I know that TRFix will replace the path with the Windows short version, then you shouldn't have any more problems. If nothing else is wrong with the file, it shouldn't change anything else. Backup just in case
aktrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-07, 15:02   #3
NatlaIndustries

Thanks so much, this is greatly appreciate, I could never find anything on the file name so I assumed it was the level editor but alas it was me. Thanks again I really appreciate this.
NatlaIndustries is offline   Reply With Quote