PDA

View Full Version : GCSE Results Day

Angelus
22-08-07, 20:30
Is anyone on here getting their results tomorrow? I'm sooo scared, but relieved that it'll finally be over from tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to sleep! :o

But good luck to anyone getting their results tomorrow! :wve:

Rivendell
22-08-07, 20:31
Best of luck everyone, I hope you all get what you want :tmb:

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 20:32
Good luck to everyone! :tmb: This time in two years I'll be in the same position.

Oh, and I hope my darling Sheepy gets the results she wants. Good luck Sheepy. :hug: :)

jarhead
22-08-07, 20:32
Can't wait. I thought I was gonna get a few results last week with the A/S levels but I didn't So know I have all of them to look forward too. Good luck everyone

Dakaruch
22-08-07, 20:35
good luck everyone who's getting it tomorrow! and there's no need to be afraid!:D

RAID
22-08-07, 20:36
Is anyone on here getting their results tomorrow? I'm sooo scared, but relieved that it'll finally be over from tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to sleep! :o

But good luck to anyone getting their results tomorrow! :wve:
I know the feeling. Best of Luck folks. You all deserve it :)

SoulReaver74
22-08-07, 20:41
Good luck to everyone with there results, and trust me i know how you all must be feeling, glad i don't have to go through this anymore, but then again i still have to pass my driving test, absolute terror. :(

Reggie
22-08-07, 20:43
I'll be finding out my GCSE results tomorrow. The wait has made my summer pretty tense and as a planner who likes thinking about what to do in the future its been really difficult for me. I've had one or two panic attacks but I'm fine.

I guess I'm worried because my Science exams were very difficult and I left out loads of questions - I just couldn't cope with how much there was to remember and whilst some areas of science interest me, even fascinate me, others areas I found really difficult to even be interested in, let alone comprehend and remember.

The history source paper was an absolute ***** too because there was so little time to complete it. (I ended up panicking and screwing it all up).

I'm absolutely paterified - not sure how much sleep I'll be able to have.

Best of luck to everyone btw :tmb:

Finally I have a question: Does anybody know when we collect our results? (I'm assuming the timing is synchronised across the country for when the results are released...)

Angelus
22-08-07, 20:44
After my receive my results I have an interview for Sixth Form. So whatever grades I get determines if I can do the courses I'd like to do.

EDIT: Reggie - I left out the last question on the first History paper, because of, like you, time constraints. :o

Also, I'm going in around 11am, but I assume my school is open from 9am... I guess yours is the same.

Reggie
22-08-07, 20:45
^ Argh, why did you have to remind of that? I've got to phone the International baccalureate dept. for the college I'm supposed to be going to about my grades.

**** I hate this.
Why can't the buggers get it over with already? :(

findme
22-08-07, 21:20
I'm scared ****less. I can't believe it's now 2 months and a bit since the exams were over and I thought that tomorrow would come very slow.

I can get mine from 11:30am - 12:30pm, I'm going in at 12.

I think I did okay on my Geography, okay on English, good on Art, okay/acceptable ish on Maths....oh and I think I can escape with a full GCSES with my ICT and RS (both short courses, meaning half a GCSE). Though I'm not sure if I ****ed up my R.S. one. B

But I'm definitely sure my Dual Science is completely doomed, I left out almost all of the questions on the Chemistry one and did crap on Bio and Phy aswell. I buggered up my Graphics coursework and my Business Studies...

But yea, I'm ****ed. I need at least 5 A*s-Cs to get into the college I wanna get into. AAAAHHHH

jamieoliver22
22-08-07, 21:30
Yup, I get mine tomorrow.. Eek! I hope I have done alright.

Hyper_Crazy
22-08-07, 21:31
I'm sure you've all done fine. :tmb:

Angelus
22-08-07, 21:34
I'm sure you've all done fine. :tmb:

Says Kyle who doesn't have to worry about it! :p

tombraider123
22-08-07, 21:53
Im quite nervous, I am going at 10.30 I think.

Stuntwoman
22-08-07, 22:02
I did my GCSE's a few years ago but did my maths again last year cos I did crap at it first time round!!! I couldnt sleep the night before and I had to wait until 3pm to get my result!!

Anyway, GOOD LUCK to everyone who is getting their results tomorrow!!

ThomasCroft
22-08-07, 22:18
I'm absolutely sick. Terrified. I've done really badly in my maths exam I know I have. Let's hope I haven't jumped off a bridge this time tomorrow.

remote91
22-08-07, 22:19
Aww nice to see everyone is giving their support :D I'm terrified for tomorrow :( argh! I am not even going to sleep tonight, I dont even want to know what I've got :p I'm too scared.

ThomasCroft
22-08-07, 22:21
Aww nice to see everyone is giving their support :D I'm terrified for tomorrow :( argh! I am not even going to sleep tonight, I dont even want to know what I've got :p I'm too scared.

Same here. If I've done badly it's going to ruin my holiday.

Angelus
22-08-07, 22:22
I'm absolutely sick. Terrified. I've done really badly in my maths exam I know I have. Let's hope I haven't jumped off a bridge this time tomorrow.

Calm down, everything will be fine. :tmb: Just try and relax until tmorrow. :)

remote91
22-08-07, 22:32
I am going to get mine at around 9:30, so I think I'm just going to scurry off into a corner and read them, then not let anybody else see :p how's everyone celebrating? We are going back to my friends house and having a barbeque with water fights and stuff :D

Angelus
22-08-07, 22:39
I am going to get mine at around 9:30, so I think I'm just going to scurry off into a corner and read them, then not let anybody else see :p how's everyone celebrating? We are going back to my friends house and having a barbeque with water fights and stuff :D

I can't do anything, because I've got an interview for Sixth Form! :(

remote91
22-08-07, 22:41
Really? aww thats sucky, I have mine the day after, giving us time to think it over now we have the final results i guess :p

ThomasCroft
22-08-07, 22:48

I definitely won't be celebrating. :wve:

remote91
22-08-07, 22:51
I definitely won't be celebrating. :wve:

Have faith Thomas :p everyone is expecting the negative, its just natural I suppose. I'm just celebrating because everything is finally over :D I guess we are all reporting back here about how it went and revealing our results to each other, part of me is excited to see how everyone has done

AnthonyShock1515
22-08-07, 22:52
Good luck everybody. I'll be getting mine next year. I'm going with my friends to get their results then we're going partying to celebrate. 9 people are having parties tomorrow so woot!:)

remote91
22-08-07, 22:55
:yah: I just want to get my grubby hands on them right now! The excitement has built up!

findme
22-08-07, 23:00

That's if you pass LOL. Goodluck otherwise.

I deffo wont be celebrating in anyway.

omg exactly 11 hours now O_o

Angelus
22-08-07, 23:01
That's if you pass LOL. Goodluck otherwise.

I deffo wont be celebrating in anyway.

omg exactly 11 hours now O_o

10 hours and 28 minutes.

*Screams*

My stomach is churning... I'm so worried!

tombraider123
22-08-07, 23:03
Good luck everybody. I'll be getting mine next year. I'm going with my friends to get their results then we're going partying to celebrate. 9 people are having parties tomorrow so woot!:)

I am also going to a party, weather I pass lots or not...I am still going to have a good time :D

findme
22-08-07, 23:05
I am so not sleeping tonight.

OMFG a counttdown XD I'm doing that too at the moment.

What's everyone going to do with your envelope when you first touch it? Rip it open like the man who killed your mum, run to a corner and slowly read it or run home straight away and read it/open it with your parents?

Angelus
22-08-07, 23:07
I am so not sleeping tonight.

OMFG a counttdown XD I'm doing that too at the moment.

What's everyone going to do with your envelope when you first touch it? Rip it open like the man who killed your mum, run to a corner and slowly read it or run home straight away and read it/open it with your parents?

Same here, I think I'll be up all night, to be honest.
Me and my friends are going to open them up at the same time and see what we got! :) What about you?

findme
22-08-07, 23:11
I wanna go on my Wii, but it would wake my mum. And I've been on it for like 6 hours today anyway so I don't think she'll be very happy.

Does anyone know what it means by when a college says that it may offer you AS and GCSE courses for you if you get slightly below college requirement? Does that mean you have to redo your GCSEs and take college ASs at the same time?

Angelus
22-08-07, 23:16
I wanna go on my Wii, but it would wake my mum. And I've been on it for like 6 hours today anyway so I don't think she'll be very happy.

Does anyone know what it means by when a college says that it may offer you AS and GCSE courses for you if you get slightly below college requirement? Does that mean you have to redo your GCSEs and take college ASs at the same time?

I'm not sure... I think it means that they can offer you an alternative course if you don't achieve the results you needed? :confused:

Reggie
22-08-07, 23:21
I'm not sure how much sleep I'll be getting. Have to say though, I'm feeling absolutely knackered and my mum keeps saying I should have an early night.

Don't know about what I'll be doing afterwards. I regret getting to know most of the people knew and I regret not speaking to others more. There's always college though.

Basically I have no idea what's going to happen. Moreoever, I still don't know when I'm supposed to go and collect my results...

I swear, if I get passes tomorrow I'll be the old Tom again - cause for the last two months and a half this waiting has turned me into such a grumpy ******* sometimes.
Roll on tomorrow I guess - it'll all be over with. :)

findme
22-08-07, 23:22
I'm not sure... I think it means that they can offer you an alternative course if you don't achieve the results you needed? :confused:

OMG I just found out that the course with a combonation of AS and GCSE means you have to do ANOTHER year at the college.

I better get 5 ****ing passes. Or this is taking the mick.

ThomasCroft
22-08-07, 23:28
I'm not as nervous/excited as I thought I would be atm. But that's probably because I already know what I'm getting ... takes the surprise out of it I guess. I just feel nauseated.

Reggie
22-08-07, 23:28
Findme, looking at your comments it seems as if you feel good about at least 5 subjects. Try to stay positive even if its as hard as believing Carole from BB8 is the saintly mother figure.
(sorry couldn't resist one more BB8 dig :p)

:hug:

Angelus
22-08-07, 23:31
I'm not sure how much sleep I'll be getting. Have to say though, I'm feeling absolutely knackered and my mum keeps saying I should have an early night.

Don't know about what I'll be doing afterwards. I regret getting to know most of the people knew and I regret not speaking to others more. There's always college though.

Basically I have no idea what's going to happen. Moreoever, I still don't know when I'm supposed to go and collect my results...

I swear, if I get passes tomorrow I'll be the old Tom again - cause for the last two months and a half this waiting has turned me into such a grumpy ******* sometimes.
Roll on tomorrow I guess - it'll all be over with. :)

Good luck - I'm postive you'll do fantastic. :tmb:

OMG I just found out that the course with a combonation of AS and GCSE means you have to do ANOTHER year at the college.

I better get 5 ****ing passes. Or this is taking the mick.

It's a *****, isn't it? :mad:

findme
22-08-07, 23:33
I'm not as nervous/excited as I thought I would be atm. But that's probably because I already know what I'm getting ... takes the surprise out of it I guess. I just feel nauseated.

That's good, I'd kill to be in your shoes right now.

And Reggie, thanks, I'm not entirely sure about the 5th subject though. :( And I like Carole! :P Haha no worries, it got me off from thinking bout all this for round 15 secs or so. :D

Reggie
22-08-07, 23:35
Good luck - I'm postive you'll do fantastic. :tmb:

Thanks, same to you :tmb:
Hopefully I'll be able to get decent results and join everyone in the celebrations. That would be ideal.

Well, I'm going to log off now
so Cya all on the flipside :wve:

ThomasCroft
22-08-07, 23:36
That's good, I'd kill to be in your shoes right now.

You wouldn't. TRUST ME. :p

From where do you guys consider the 'bad grades' to start btw? Sorry I know it's kinda random ...

Angelus
22-08-07, 23:36
Thanks, same to you :tmb:
Hopefully I'll be able to get decent results and join everyone in the celebrations. That would be ideal.

Well, I'm going to log off now
so Cya all on the flipside :wve:

Good luck! :tmb:

LadyLaraC
22-08-07, 23:39
I'm getting my results tomorrow as well, really nervous now! :(

Good luck to everyone else getting theirs :D

findme
22-08-07, 23:39
You wouldn't. TRUST ME. :p

From where do you guys consider the 'bad grades' to start btw? Sorry I know it's kinda random ...

If you mean how we're thinking of bad grades then its basically:

-laziness
-my stupidity (I'm just not a science person)
-and my chemistry and physics teacher(or no physics teacher at all, always a FRIGGIN cover teacher)
-the fact that i regret choosing business studies and dual science.

Angelus
22-08-07, 23:40

-laziness
-my stupidity
-and my chemistry and physics teacher(or no physics teacher at all, always a FRIGGIN cover teacher)

I had to do the dual award Science. :mad:

AnthonyShock1515
22-08-07, 23:43
I'm getting my results tomorrow as well, really nervous now! :(

Good luck to everyone else getting theirs :D

Don't worry, believe in yourself, you'll do it.

It's the people who are so sure they've got all A*'s who end up getting a shock.

LadyLaraC
22-08-07, 23:45
Don't worry, believe in yourself, you'll do it.

It's the people who are so sure they've got all A*'s who end up getting a shock.

I hope so :p

Yeah I know, I'm not really expecting any A*'s, possibly in one, maybe two subjects if all the exams went well, so I'm not going to be really disappointed if I don't get straight A*'s or anything!

ThomasCroft
22-08-07, 23:46

-laziness
-my stupidity (I'm just not a science person)

Yes, I agree. I've worked really hard in Maths all year, I'm in top class, my teacher's good and everything. So if I get a bad grade it must just mean I'm thick. But I was forced to take Maths early. I got 167/168 for the first half (50%) of my GCSE ... but I know I messed up the second half which is a terminal exam (out of 100). It was really difficult and I know I messed up about 12 marks guaranteed not including all the other blunders and mistakes I made ...

findme
22-08-07, 23:47
First half meaning Non Calculator paper?

Poseidons_Doom
22-08-07, 23:47
Oh god,

im crapping myself, i really need a pass with art my and im not sure ive done enough to pass,

if not its byebye college and hello job at tesco :o not good,

but either way im getting smashed afterwards, wether im celebrating or sitting in the corner depressed, im still getting smashed

:D

ThomasCroft
22-08-07, 23:48
First half meaning Non Calculator paper?

First paper (30%), and coursework (20%).

findme
22-08-07, 23:54
Oh right yea of course, actually same here! But I screwed the first coursework. And tbh maths is the 5th subject that I'm not sure about passing.

BTW If I get an A on my ICT (Short course((half GCSE) and a D/E on my R.S 9shortcourse aswell(half GCSE), does that mean I get a C full GCSE in general?

ThomasCroft
22-08-07, 23:56
Yes, I think the "points" you'll get for those short courses in total will be equivalent to a full C.

findme
23-08-07, 00:02
Oh jolly good. Then I think I have 1+ more pass then. Still not entirely sure though.

I think pretty much everyone who isnt a straight A student is probably thinking that "Gosh I shouldve revised loads more and paid attention in lessons back then."

Oh well, I say to myself, too little too late.

jamieoliver22
23-08-07, 07:17
I get my results in about an hour and 10 minutes... Eeek =\

Bonez
23-08-07, 07:35
Good Luck Everybody!

I get my RE today :p

Jack Croft
23-08-07, 07:39
im nerovus as mine is today actually its very soon. :o

Voni
23-08-07, 08:41
As I heard someone say on the radio this morning: 'You will all do fine, try not to worry too much because your results don't define you as a person!'

Basically, good luck to you all!

Lavinder
23-08-07, 08:56
Good luck everyone ! :D

Meh, whenever I think about my GCSE's I just think I'm going to fail everything. Teachers tell me I'm smart and I'm in most of the top groups where people get A*'s all the time but whenever I take tests I get pathetic results - I suppose I'll just have to put an enormous effort in to me GCSE's but I know I'm still going to be stuck with disappointing results =/

Good luck to me next year :p

Jack Croft
23-08-07, 09:40
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1281011,00.html

As Sky News reported GCSE results highest yet. Get mine soon about 25 mins.

jamieoliver22
23-08-07, 09:46
Well, I have mine.. :D

2 A's, 4 B's, 2 C's and a D :D Hehe, rather impressed :jmp:

I got the D in history, which I hate and never pay attention in anyway, so yeah :p

Rivendell
23-08-07, 09:57
Congratulations Jay :tmb: Similar to what I got that is! Except my D was in Science. Never did well in that!

jamieoliver22
23-08-07, 09:59
Congratulations Jay :tmb: Similar to what I got that is! Except my D was in Science. Never did well in that!

Hehe thanks Chris :D

Here is the full list:

Media - A
ICT - A
Art - B
Design - B
English Lit - B
English Lang - B
Science - C
Maths - C
History - D

So yeah, I aren't complaining :D

tombraider123
23-08-07, 10:19
I got 4 and a Half passes C or above, it's not too bad.

B in English Lang and B in English Lit though :D

The half a pass is in R.E - our school does shortcourses if you did not pick it for GCSE.

Voni
23-08-07, 10:30
Nice, well done guys! The results must be getting higher, everyone's done better than I did a few years ago! (I think it's about... 5 years ago? Oh God, I'm old :D)

nicola1986
23-08-07, 10:40
Congrats everyone :wve:

My cousin's got his today, haven't seen him yet, hope he's done ok.

Grenade
23-08-07, 10:49
Congratulations everyone. Glad you're doing good. :tmb: :wve:

I got 7 A*-C's. Didn't get an A* or A though. But I'm pleased with the results. :) I actually thought I would be very terrible. I'm so happy right now, my parents and family are pleased with me! :) :hug:

Reggie
23-08-07, 10:53
Got my results and I'm feeling satisfied. Not ecstactic or devasted just satisfied.
I manage to achieve the minimum requirements for getting into the I.B course.

My results:

Business: C
Statistics: C
Science (dbl award): B
DT (Food tech): B
German: B
English: B
English lit.: B
History: B
Mathematics: C
R.E: C

So I'm pretty much an all rounder which is fine. Got higher grades than expected in Science and DT (was predicted Ds) and I got slightly lower than expected with German and History which is fine - its all balanced lmao.

Looking forward to hearing other people's results. Good luck to you all and congrats to those who have passed :hug:

tweetygwee
23-08-07, 11:12
I took a early Maths GCSE this year (Year 8 for me). Got the result today:

A*

:yah: I was getting B's in the mocks a few months back! Very happy.

nicola1986
23-08-07, 11:16
Wow good results guys:hug:

ThomasCroft
23-08-07, 11:38
WOOOT WOOOOOT I got A* 397/400 in Maths WOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! :jmp: :jmp:

Titanium
23-08-07, 11:41
Everyones done so well, congratulations to you all! :tmb:

tweetygwee
23-08-07, 11:43
WOOOT WOOOOOT I got A* 397/400 in Maths WOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! :jmp: :jmp:

Well done. Join the club!

Voni
23-08-07, 11:46
Well done everyone, especially ThomasCroft and tweetygwee. Anyone who can count to 10 can impress me, I'm utterly useless with numbers. I've got dyslexia with numbers! (It's not called dyslexia, it's got another name I can't remember, and it is too a condition! A teacher told me I had it! :P)

tombraider123
23-08-07, 11:50
Overall I got:

2 B's
3 C's
4 D's
1 E

I didn't do as well as everyone here, but I still did better than predicted so for me it's an achievment :)

And congrats to everyone else on great results! :D

ThomasCroft
23-08-07, 11:51
Well done. Join the club!

*Joins* :D Lol I also took the GCSE early ... did you do MEI?

Well done everyone, especially ThomasCroft and tweetygwee. Anyone who can count to 10 can impress me, I'm utterly useless with numbers. I've got dyslexia with numbers! (It's not called dyslexia, it's got another name I can't remember, and it is too a condition! A teacher told me I had it! :P)

Thanks, Voni!! To be honest I think the teachers must have tampered with my papers because I thought I did CRAP lmao!! :vlol:

Overall I got:

2 B's
3 C's
4 D's
1 E

I didn't do as well as everyone here, but I still did better than predicted so for me it's an achievment :)

And congrats to everyone else on great results! :D

Well done!! You got 5 A-Cs AND you beat your predicted grades! That's really great!! :hug:

MUN33B
23-08-07, 11:55
Good luck to everyone! :tmb: This time in two years I'll be in the same position.

Same here :D Good luck/ Well done all of you :tmb: At least you dont have school anymore :p!

Naz2000
23-08-07, 11:58
Well I am only 14 so I havn't took my GCSE's, but my sister who is 16, was dropped in Science so she couldn't do a Science GCSE's (she never attended class) so she just took English and Maths (she had already got a hairdressing job so she didn't see the need to get good grades..however she is now fired!) She said the Maths one was hard and it proves because she got a grade U and a grade B in English, even though she is really bright, she doesn't have the right attitude towards school!

tweetygwee
23-08-07, 12:01
*Joins* :D Lol I also took the GCSE early ... did you do MEI?

Well, as I've never heard of that, probably not!

Angelus
23-08-07, 12:02
I got:

Two B's
Four D's
One C
And an E

:o

Jack Croft
23-08-07, 12:19
Got mine. I only failed German which i got an E in. :p Got an A*!!!!!

luckygchi
23-08-07, 12:25
i only took one GCSE and that was my french one (because i'm 14, I took it early) and got a D when the top score you could get was a C i'm happy :jmp:

good luck and well done everyone

Reggie
23-08-07, 12:25
I got:

Two B's
Four D's
One C
And an E

Where there's a will, there's a way. If you've got the right intentions to further yourself, you'll find a way.

Hope you work something out.

Angelus
23-08-07, 12:30
Where there's a will, there's a way. If you've got the right intentions to further yourself, you'll find a way.

Hope you work something out.

Thanks - congratulations on your results, by the way. :tmb:

I've got an interview today for Sixth Form, so I'll see what happens. :o

Joe_16
23-08-07, 12:33
Congratulations to all of you! Even if you haven't done as well as you thought, it's not the end of the world.

Angelus
23-08-07, 12:34
I didn't think I'd do well, so I'm surprised that I got a B in Maths & English.

Dakaruch
23-08-07, 12:35
yeah congrats everyone! :tmb:
for those who are disapointed... just don't despair :hug:
you'll do better next time:D

Joe_16
23-08-07, 12:37
I didn't think I'd do well, so I'm surprised that I got a B in Maths & English.

B's are good grades. I didn't get any A's in GCSE when I did them 4 years ago. Mine were all B's, C's and D's. I got into sixth form so you should be fine :tmb:

Grenade
23-08-07, 12:43
I got:

Two B's
Four D's
One C
And an E

Oh, well I hope your dad still gets you an Xbox 360 anyway. :)

Angelus
23-08-07, 12:45
B's are good grades. I didn't get any A's in GCSE when I did them 4 years ago. Mine were all B's, C's and D's. I got into sixth form so you should be fine :tmb:

Thanks. I passed the subjects I wanted to continue with in Sixth Form, so I should be fine. :)

Oh, well I hope your dad still gets you an Xbox 360 anyway. :)

Haha, he'd better. :p

Pablo.CT
23-08-07, 13:18
I got my A level results Last thursday:

4 A's
3 B's

Congrats Angelus, my brother got his GCSE's today aswell :tmb:

Lara Lover
23-08-07, 13:38
Congratulations on everyones results. :tmb:

Joe_16
23-08-07, 14:03
I remember my GCSE results day quite clearly. I was quite satisfied with my results until I had to deal with a load of screaming girls running up to their friends shouting the words 'I got 10 A*'s!' or something daft.

A-level results are the real biggy.

Trigger_happy
23-08-07, 14:37
I haven't got mine yet- they didn't come in the post! I couldn't collect them, as we didn't know when we would get back from our holiday!

Joe_16
23-08-07, 15:12
I haven't got mine yet- they didn't come in the post! I couldn't collect them, as we didn't know when we would get back from our holiday!

I couldn't get them delivered to home! I'ld rather be out my Mum's way when I got my results!

remote91
23-08-07, 15:52
Got them :p one A*, two A's and the rest were B's and C's :D I'm so pleased, how did everyone else get on?

findme
23-08-07, 16:15
Does English and English Lit count as seperate GCSEs?

ThomasCroft
23-08-07, 16:16
Does English and English Lit count as seperate GCSEs?

English language and English literature are separate GCSEs.

findme
23-08-07, 16:23
OMG yay, That I means I have at least 4 and a Half GCSEs

My results (really really not proud of them though):

Art: A
Business Studies: E
Geography: C
Maths: D
English: B
English Lit: B
ICT (Short course): C
R.S. (Short course): E
Science: U (LOL)
Graphics: E

I hope I can talk them out of me getting into the 3 year course and I'll try to get myself into the normal year course since I'm only missing half a GCSE for the college requirement. Good luck to me lol.

And OMG everyone here has done so well!

ThomasCroft
23-08-07, 16:34
I'm scared they're going to take back my statement of results and say I got it all wrong. Seriously.

jarhead
23-08-07, 20:27
Can't believe I missed this thread. Congratz everyone. Everyone did great !!

AnthonyShock1515
23-08-07, 20:52
OMG Everybody has got great results. I'm really happy.

Some people aren't really good at their languages. It's weird, I'm in the top set for German and there are only me and the girl from Thailand (really polite) who are going in for higher because everybody was getting D/E/F on the mocks.:confused:

I only know pone of my grades so far for textiles. I have a C but it can improve because I still have another module to go.

Everybody's party was amazing! Hope everybody is celebrating!:)

Well Done

talion
24-08-07, 08:17
I got 5 A*s and 6 A's, I'm still in shock from yesterday lol :D How I managed an A* in history i will never know :p

well done everyone! ;)

RAID
24-08-07, 08:45
:tmb:

well done folks...feeling relieved I bet ;)

remote91
24-08-07, 09:46
I got 5 A*s and 6 A's, I'm still in shock from yesterday lol :D How I managed an A* in history i will never know :p

well done everyone! ;)

wow well done :p

tweetygwee
24-08-07, 09:56

well done everyone! ;)

Congratulations! That's brilliant!

Reggie
24-08-07, 11:12
Just got my confirmation for the I.B. course and I've been accepted! :D

This is truly the moment I've been waiting for - I've doubted so many times and now I know that I'm in. I've got induction on september the 3rd and damn am I looking forward it.

:jmp:

remote91
24-08-07, 11:29
Just got my confirmation for the I.B. course and I've been accepted! :D

This is truly the moment I've been waiting for - I've doubted so many times and now I know that I'm in. I've got induction on september the 3rd and damn am I looking forward it.

:jmp:

aww well done reggie! :D

Rivendell
24-08-07, 11:30
Congratulations Tom!! :D

Reggie
24-08-07, 11:33

talion
24-08-07, 12:23
wow well done :p

Congratulations! That's brilliant!

Reggie
24-08-07, 12:33
Thanks Talion and I forgot to say big, big congrats to you for your exceptional results. Be proud of yourself for such an achievement. :tmb:

Trigger_happy
24-08-07, 13:01
Nice one talion!!!

I finally got my results in the post today and I got 2 B's, 4 A's and 6 A*'s.