PDA

View Full Version : When in the TR timeline would Lara die?

BtoFu
22-08-07, 20:33
Just a thought I had earlier today. I'm thinking that as good as Lara is at what she does, under the assumption that such a woman could exist in the real world, she'd be allergic to death like the rest of us. Then I considered every shootout, trick and trap she's encountered through the years and if (a big if) she had indeed been everywhere she's been as a character then it's quite likely that at some point she would have kicked the bucket. My question is... in your mind where, how and when would the real Lara meet her demise? Pick a spot from any of the games that you reckon seems appropriate for whatever reason, be it funny or just a fitting heroic death for the 'real life' Lara...who doesn't have extra lives.

Falling out of Nishimura's chopper on a sharp turn?
Slipping on a wet patch in her shower after dealing with Bartoli's lot?
Getting her braid caught between the cables on the way up the elevator shaft in Natla's place?
Eaten by a T-Rex...always a popular one that!

Let's hear 'em. :cool:

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 20:34
Where would she die? Well, she's already dead. Somewhere back in AoD I think it was. It's just blank after then. :p

Dakaruch
22-08-07, 20:37
Where would she die? Well, she's already dead. Somewhere back in AoD I think it was. It's just blank after then. :p

well yeah after aod lara died didn't you know... then Legend Lara borned... that was very strange... perhaps it had something to do with her mommy going to avalon and lara searching her mommy!

*maggie*
22-08-07, 20:37
Bushard killed her in AOD :vlol:

erosan
22-08-07, 20:45

amen to that

Reggie
22-08-07, 20:48
Here:

wptL9YkR6ZA

Disclaimer: This is Chris'/Rivendell's/Az's video ;)

Lara Croft!
22-08-07, 20:48
Lara would never die.... Pixels and polygons are immortal!

Legend of Lara
22-08-07, 20:57
Here:

wptL9YkR6ZA

Disclaimer: This is Chris'/Rivendell's/Az's video ;)

:vlol:

Lara would die watching this video! :D

*maggie*
22-08-07, 21:01
Well she got her firs kill ..........and the last one too :p

Beanz
22-08-07, 21:10
Lara can't die, it would annoy fans too much, just like if JK. Rowling let Harry die :pi:

tranniversary119
22-08-07, 21:12
Never

BtoFu
22-08-07, 21:15
Note to the community - Read don't SKIM and meet the requirements of the thread...I'm not talking about videogame Lara you turnips.

Mona Sax
22-08-07, 21:38
I don't think a real person would make it 5 minutes into TR1... 'olympic-level athlete' or not. Okay, make it 10 - Caves and City of Vilcabamba are quite easy. ;)

Angel_14
22-08-07, 21:39
I think she would die before she even reaches the door in the first FMV of TR1. No human being can survive that goddamn cold in the mountains only in a top and shorts. :p

Legends
22-08-07, 21:51
Never ;)

Dakaruch
22-08-07, 22:24
I don't think a real person would make it 5 minutes into TR1... 'olympic-level athlete' or not. Okay, make it 10 - Caves and City of Vilcabamba are quite easy. ;)

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:
yeah you're right mona... doing what lara does woulld be impossible to a real life person

remote91
22-08-07, 22:44
I probably think real life Lara would die somewhere in Egypt when the mutant cat mummies got her :ton:

Lenochka
22-08-07, 23:00
Lara died after TR1 :)
The rest of the games feature a similar character... but they lack the special feel that the original Lara had :)

just croft
22-08-07, 23:08
after marring winston who had killed alister for divorcing zip cuz zip snaped core for making aod without winston.... bad bad thing, if only winston knew he wasn't in aod cuz core was sparing him from all the bugs, lara could be still alive. :tea::tea::tea: any problems to understand why she died? :tea::tea::tea: