PDA

View Full Version : Just got attacked =|

Jake Croft
22-08-07, 20:59
By two chavs
I got grabbed called and then punched a few times
Id tell the police but i'd get repocussions (sp?)
Urgh! Annoying...

Legend of Lara
22-08-07, 21:01
Repocussions? What's that? :p Yeah, I'm clueless.

That's really horrible. I hate, no, LOATHE chavs!

Dakaruch
22-08-07, 21:02
well that's pretty bad... well did they got anything?

*maggie*
22-08-07, 21:02
That's terrible !

Jake Croft
22-08-07, 21:03
Nope, i put my phone in my pocket straight away
Id of faught back but it wasn't worth it

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 21:04
Tell the police. You should never let scum like that get away with it. I'm so sorry to hear you were attacked by those lame excuses for humans. I hope they get what's coming to them to be honest.

Andariel
22-08-07, 21:05
i'd have defended myself by kicking them in the balls...

mathew9r
F*** chavs :mad:

i hope you get better soon (and i wish thay were killed )

george_croft
What the hell is repocussions ? :p I'd call the police if i were you :)

SoulReaver74
22-08-07, 21:06
Jake, sorry to hear that mate, don't let em get away with it, call the old bill and get those :cen: done for assault, hopefully there's CCTV footage of your attack and enough evidence for arrest, then let the judge deal with em, takecare mate, remember were all here for ya at the forums.

TombRaiderLover
That's horrible, mind worse by the fact that were both disgusting chavs! :rolleyes:

I'd contact the poilice. ;)

Dakaruch
Tell the police. You should never let scum like that get away with it. I'm so sorry to hear you were attacked by those lame excuses for humans. I hope they get what's coming to them to be honest.

yeah he is right it is better to tell to the police!

tlr online
Do you know who they are?

Jake Croft
22-08-07, 21:07
Its where they do whatever theyve done again or get someone else to for you ratting them in

xcrushterx
Tell the police. People should NOT get away with thinkgs like that and you can keep your identity anonomous (sp O_o)

(and i wish thay were killed )

Bit harsh, don't you think?

Beanz
Meh, I get verbally abused by chavs all the time, never physical though(well maybe the odd happy slape :pi:) All because I dress diferently, I'd tell the police if I were you, never let scum get to you, not worth it :).

ThomasCroft
22-08-07, 21:08
Make sure you tell the police otherwise they'll go and do it to someone else. I'm so sorry you had to experience the lowlife-side of humanity today.

Jake Croft
22-08-07, 21:08
No CCTV was down a street
They go my school and i know their names

Twilight
22-08-07, 21:09
whats a chav??

u should have defended urself, everyone has the same weak spots, eyes, nose, privates.

and i recommend learning judo.

Lara Croft!
22-08-07, 21:09
That's horrible! You should tell police about it! Don't think of the repercussions . If they come again say u will sue them and if they hit u again, do it!

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 21:10
whats a chav??
The scum of humanity. ;)

Jake Croft
22-08-07, 21:10
Id of faught back but their was two

xcrushterx
22-08-07, 21:11
The scum of humanity. ;)
Some neds turn over a new leaf. Not all are scum all their life, just the teenage years.

BtoFu
22-08-07, 21:12
Some neds turn over a new leaf. Not all are scum all their life, just the teenage years.
Quite true.

Such faith in the old bill..which I find bizarre since they're never around when you might need them. Report an assault and where are they? The chippy, hiding in the station or they show up four hours later so they don't have to get involved. No Sir I believe retribution comes in the form of vigilante stylings...ski mask and hammer c'moooon. :D

TombRaiderLover
22-08-07, 21:12
The scum of humanity. ;)

:tmb:

Sara Croft
22-08-07, 21:22
Why is it that when people are going to beat someone up; They do it in group? :confused: ...Its just embarresing..:rolleyes:
I feel really sorry for you, and I wish it didnt happen to you :(, but some people has to hurt others (with friends) just to feel good or whatever they try to become.. :rolleyes:

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 21:24
Some neds turn over a new leaf. Not all are scum all their life, just the teenage years.No David, they're all scum. They will end up nowhere.

MiCkiZ88
22-08-07, 21:25
Another reason why I hate chavs. Sorry to hear about it =/

Hyper_Crazy
22-08-07, 21:30
Sorry to hear about that Jacob. All chavs deserve to die, well most of them.

Tell the police.

-DEBUG
22-08-07, 21:31
Another reason why I hate chavs. Sorry to hear about it =/

I was gonna type the exact same thing!

Anyway, they can be horrible people, never known any to be violent, Sorry to hear about it, hope they don't leave a mark behind.

xcrushterx
22-08-07, 21:41
No David, they're all scum. They will end up nowhere.
My older sister used to be a ned and she's gotten somewhere in her life. She's a paralegal. Just because they're idiots in their teenage years doesn't mean they are idiots all their lives.

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 21:42
My older sister used to be a ned and she's gotten somewhere in her life. She's a paralegal. Just because they're idiots in their teenage years doesn't mean they are idiots all their lives.Umm, what's a ned?

xcrushterx
22-08-07, 21:43
Umm, what's a ned?
A chav.

Andariel
22-08-07, 21:43
they're like hyena's.. travelling in packs. lol

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 21:44
A chav.Hmm... she can't of been that bad if she amounted to something. Obviously she wasn't that much of a chav.

xcrushterx
22-08-07, 21:46
Well, she was one which means that not all will result in an unemployed single parent at the age of 20.

MiCkiZ88
22-08-07, 21:46
I was gonna type the exact same thing!

Well I hate them cause I've been attacked by them as well. Well they aren't called chavs here. But they are pretty much alike. Yer.. I'll just shut up. Too many bad memories =/

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 21:49
Well, she was one which means that not all will result in an unemployed single parent at the age of 20.No, but pretty much all chavs have no future. Looks like your sister was a rare exception.

vespertea
22-08-07, 21:51
Chavs are like the gross piece of gum that's stuck to the bottom of my shoe. I hate them, as a stereotype.

NemesisxAngelus
22-08-07, 21:51

*agrees* sorry to hear that though! :hug:

Andariel
22-08-07, 21:55
you'll never see a "chav" in new york towns that's for sure. i remember them because i once lived in the uk. they've got nothing better to do than lurk the streets and harass people.

Legend Killer
22-08-07, 21:56
Sorry to hear this but glad you're ok :tmb:

I've no idea what a Chav is either so I googled it ;)

Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

That pretty accurate?

SparkleCroft07
22-08-07, 21:57
Thats awful, getting attacked! Chavs are stupid! :mad:

xcrushterx
22-08-07, 21:57
Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

That pretty accurate?
It was accurate except the "Throughout the UK" part. It should be "throughout England" (Maybe Wales) Because Scotland (and maybe Ireland) use different names.

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 21:58
It was accurate except the "Throughout the UK" part. It should be "throughout England" (Maybe Wales) Because Scotland (and maybe Ireland) use different names.It's still the same thing though.

xcrushterx
22-08-07, 21:59
It's still the same thing though.
I mean the name, not the definition.

Vagabond
22-08-07, 22:01
sorry to hear, i was mugged once, guy almost got my wallet, probably would of stabbed me if i had not jabbed my phone on the bridge of his nose. i reported it to the police and they found the guy within 2 days because others had reported him before. never let the scum win, use what ever tools you have (like the law) to get your own back.

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 22:02
I mean the name, not the definition.Yes, I know.

Sofitegan
22-08-07, 22:05
damn, that really sucks! are you okay?

remote91
22-08-07, 22:16
awww man! thats awful Jake, I hope those sorry excuses of human beings get whats coming to them :mad:

Lew
22-08-07, 22:18
What is the problem with chavs nowadays? I was walking in town with some friends and this chav who goes to my school was with his mates and one of his mates (who i've never met before) goes Lewis you samehead. I'm like wtf how do you know my name? I've been smacked by one but that was because I went with his girlfriend, but I've known her for longer than him, in the end I won. Kinda lol

Jake Croft
22-08-07, 22:33
Yeah im ok
No bruises (as of yet)
Just abit shook up
Ive got loads of people after them now
Makes me just as bad, but this'll be a one on one

Hyper_Crazy
22-08-07, 22:33
Glad you're okay.

One on one..but there was two?

Jake Croft
22-08-07, 22:36
Exactly
One at a time (:

Hyper_Crazy
22-08-07, 22:41
Lol, alright then. Take some pictures of them when they're lying on floor really hurt and post them here. :)
Joke.

Lenochka
22-08-07, 22:41
Glad your ok jake :) Thats rather messed up, I don't understand why your area is littered with people like that, I have never seen anything like that over here in the U.S. except for gangs but they are usually just harming other gangs and such not random people off the street for no reason.

Jake Croft
22-08-07, 22:43
It's UK
It's as messed up as the government.

Agent 47
22-08-07, 23:09
By two chavs
Urgh! Annoying...

Chavs are menace to the population and a stain on society IMO

as such they NEED to be sent down, NEVER tolerate bullying of any kind especially by the lowest form of life and lowest common denominator.......

THE CHAV :mad:

seriously, what you've described is ASSAULT and should not go unpunished, Chavs are bad enough as it is and letting them get away with it is wrong :)

Mad Tony
22-08-07, 23:14
It's UK
It's as messed up as the government.:tmb: Someone who finally sees it! Labour suck! Something needs to be done.

Sorry, I wont bring politics into an unrelated thread every again. Well, I'll try. :p

AnthonyShock1515
22-08-07, 23:20
I hate people like that. I eat chavs for breakfast.

I got attacked by one on a bike on the way home from school a while ago. He was on my back so I tossed him over my shoulders onto the ground. He was crying but I asked him if he was ok. Silly me. He told me to **** off so I rubbed my shoe in his face.

Angelus
22-08-07, 23:24
At least you're okay, Jake Croft. :tmb:

Quasimodo
23-08-07, 00:48
I guess next time you cold pull his cap down over his face, pants him and start kicking...lol..not really it's just funny to picture...

troy tr
23-08-07, 02:14
Bring pepper spray next time. Just in case :)

Junebug
23-08-07, 02:24
Oh! I'm so sorry:(, that's terrible! I don't know what chavs are but they sound mean!:mad:

Draco
23-08-07, 02:25
Im still tempted to go to Britland just to see if these 'chavs' are as bad as they are made out to be.

findme
23-08-07, 02:41
i got happy slapped by one lik 3 years ago, and he was smaller than me. I guessed he was racist but then, he did accordingly have the smallest dick in our school because he had sex with a girl on a train station bench. I didnt bother doing anything cos I thought he already deserved it for a being a chav lol.

I know 1 well alright chav. But others are just disgrace to the human race and insulting the term of "fashion". Seriously bruv, I can wear a potato sack and still look less tackier than their Nikes, fake Chanels, fake Burberry and their giant hoop earrings that you can probably hula hoop with. And not to mention their sweatpants wore around the ankles showing off their fake Calvin Klein boxers. Haha some of them can't even pronounce the designer names.

I could go on and on about chavs but I guess I'm gonna stop here.
But Jake, you go! Lucky you didn't get seriously hurt. Next time just go "Whateva Mi*ger" on them, break their phones so they would stop playing Ciara so loud on buses.

Twilight
23-08-07, 02:49
a "proper" definition
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav

srry i was a bit harsh b4. i live in the US and never encountered a chav before.

but yea, it would help to know some fighting techniques, so if they try to bother u again u can kick theyre boney a$$es ;)

Admles
23-08-07, 04:55
Hey dude I hope you're okay. Definitely speak to police, and even get some counselling if you need because it can be a very traumatic experience.

I have 8 years of Wing Chun kung fu, Jow Ga kung fu under my belt, plus some boxing, kickboxing, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and even I get scared if I get into a real fight, its part of being human. If you really want to learn to defend yourself, the bottom line is: learn to hit VERY VERY hard. You learn that and you'll come out on top 90% of the time.

i'd have defended myself by kicking them in the balls...

No offence, but thats not as easy to do as people think. I teach self-defence and have proven time and time again that a kick to the groin is harder to pull off than most people realize.

However if you DO get it off, it'll drop about 60% of men.

CuteKittenlol
23-08-07, 07:01
Grr...Chavs >_> I hate bloody chavs!

That's so awful! Glad to hear your alright though :)

SoulReaver74
23-08-07, 07:12
Jake C hope you're o.k after your run in with the chav's, i understand you know these trouble makers from school, trust me dude fight the fear and pay the rozzers a visit and drop them in the s..t!, be well my friend and let us all know how you are!

ivannnnn
23-08-07, 07:18
I hate fighting honestly. I prefer quiet rather than attacking them

Archetype
23-08-07, 08:02
Just go to the police, forget reprecussions.. people can't get away with just randomly attacking others.

Lavinder
23-08-07, 09:36
Im still tempted to go to Britland just to see if these 'chavs' are as bad as they are made out to be.

I hate to say this but they really are. You can be walking down the road and about 5 lads will just surround you and start asking you questions, usually vile and inappropriate questions. If they know you and you have a unpopular status in school they will feel the need to either degrade you, by shouting or spitting at you, and if they really dislike you they will try and "batter" you :rolleyes:

And people ask why I don't go out often?

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 09:40
I hate to say this but they really are. You can be walking down the road and about 5 lads will just surround you and start asking you questions, usually vile and inappropriate questions. If they know you and you have a unpopular status in school they will feel the need to either degrade you, by shouting or spitting at you, and if they really dislike you they will try and "batter" you :rolleyes:

And people ask why I don't go out often?I don't think it's so bad in the South East (well, it obviously is in central London but I'm talking about the surrounding counties) because where I live I've never actually seen chavs randomly attack someone, nor have I ever heard of it happening to any of my friends.

Lavinder
23-08-07, 09:59
I don't think it's so bad in the South East (well, it obviously is in central London but I'm talking about the surrounding counties) because where I live I've never actually seen chavs randomly attack someone, nor have I ever heard of it happening to any of my friends.

Yeah it really does depend on where you live, I live it quite a **** hole (what do you expect from Birmingham?) which is full of "chavs" bored on the streets with nothing better to do than smoke and get drunk in parks.

I would not mind but most of them have PS3's etc. so they cant be short of cash to go somewhere entertaining rather than walking the streets.

I know these (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=8708145)

These. (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=9381915)

I know all of these too, notice the alcohol and cigarettes?

http://i16.************/6bc7cwo.jpg

http://i9.************/4kd2m2v.jpg

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 10:02
:vlol: "Big Ben AKA The Dentist" Oh my God what an idiot! He probably doesn't even know what a dentist is.

Lavinder
23-08-07, 10:05
:vlol: "Big Ben AKA The Dentist" Oh my God what an idiot! He probably doesn't even know what a dentist is.

Probably called the The Dentist because he will re-arrange your teeth for you :p

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 10:07
Probably called the The Dentist because he will re-arrange your teeth for you :pPfft, I doubt someone like him would be that stupid. Unless he's extremely strong, it'd hurt him just as much as it'd hurt is victim. Teeth are the strongest bones in your body - or something like that. :p

jamieoliver22
23-08-07, 10:10
Teeth are the strongest bones in your body - or something like that. :p

They wouldn't be that strong when they are lying on the floor... :p

Lavinder
Pfft, I doubt someone like him would be that stupid. Unless he's extremely strong, it'd hurt him just as much as it'd hurt is victim. Teeth are the strongest bones in your body - or something like that. :p

Yeah true, but not if he uses his foot - seriously, these guys are mental, all they live for is fights. =/ I don't see what they can get out of it, I hate to inflict pain on another =/

Mad Tony
They wouldn't be that strong when they are lying on the floor... :pErr, I'm not talking about when they're knocked out. :p

jamieoliver22
23-08-07, 10:11
Yeah true, but not if he uses his foot - seriously, these guys are mental, all they live for is fights. =/ I don't see what they can get out of it, I hate to inflict pain on another =/

Pffft! Says the person that kept hitting me :pi:

Err, I'm not talking about when they're knocked out. :p

I know, I was kidding :p

Lavinder
23-08-07, 10:13
Pffft! Says the person that kept hitting me :pi:

Shush, all I did was punch you on the leg, I'm really weak anyway :ohn::p

Alive_and_Funky
23-08-07, 10:15
Nice to hear you're okay, Jake, but I'd still recommend that you tell the police, even though they might send someone after you or something, but I doubt they will.
Yeah it really does depend on where you live, I live it quite a **** hole (what do you expect from Birmingham?) which is full of "chavs" bored on the streets with nothing better to do than smoke and get drunk in parks.

I would not mind but most of them have PS3's etc. so they cant be short of cash to go somewhere entertaining rather than walking the streets.

I know these (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=8708145)

These. (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=9381915)

Have you noticed how the PS3 tends to be a chav's console of choice? Not that I'm saying all PS3 owners are chavs, it's just an observation I made.

Those pictures actually make me feel sick. Must be all the cigarette smoke.

AODdigger
23-08-07, 10:16
By two chavs
Urgh! Annoying...
:( So sorry for you, Jake. Damn.. I hate when ppl do that in my school. I try to protect whomever I can tho. Well, hope you find smeone to show em... You okay?

Alex Fly
23-08-07, 10:17
OMG ! That's terrible ! Hope you're ok, Jake ! :hug: :(

Jake Croft
23-08-07, 10:31
They wont be so tough on their own thats when i'll get 'em
There'll always be a time when ones alone

Naz2000
23-08-07, 10:34
I'm really embarrassed to admit this, but I would hate to get into a fight, purely because I've never thrown a punch before, I don't really know how, I feel like my wrists will snap lol, coz I'm not one of those people who goes round punching others and getting myself into scraps:( I tell you, if I did, my big "chavy" sister would stop calling me names I know that:D

I'm nothing like her, I wear jeans and t-shirts most of the time and she says "Ohh you dress like a white boy, and you look gay" I'm like "It's just jeans and shirts, just coz I don't wear all your trampy clothes does not mean I am gay" She thinks I should dress in chav clothes coz I am half cast which is a loada crap!

I speak to chavvy people but not the extreme ones, I just keep away from them:) Anyway sorry to hear about that Jake, just try and stay clear of them I suppose but it's not always easy:( Hope you're alright mate:tmb:

nicola1986
23-08-07, 10:39
OMG glad your okay :hug:

Don't worry, they'll get what's coming to them, that type usually does ;)

Zac Medley
23-08-07, 10:50
Makes me feel sorry for particularly since you do not have the legal right to carry a weapon for self-defense. And even if you had one and used it you would get into a heap of trouble.

I've gotten used to the peaceful safe way of life here in the US, I have never been in a fight here in nearly 20 years, mainly because you never know who may be carrying a gun.

I like carrying a gun too, but you have to be so careful about leaving it lying around.

nicola1986
23-08-07, 11:11
There's been a lot of stabbing lately, people seem to be using blades a lot which is scary :(

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 11:12
There's been a lot of stabbing lately, people seem to be using blades a lot which is scary :(Well, the crime rate is just going higher? Why? Because this damn government is ineffective! Labour out I say.

nicola1986
23-08-07, 11:14
^Except for the sausage-throwing incident in other thread lol

Our government is crap

Zac Medley
23-08-07, 11:15
The crime rate is going up because you no longer have the right to keep and bear arms for self-defense. Our crime rate has been steadily dropping here for the last 10 years since many states wrote concealed carry laws which give normal law-abiding citizens the right to carry concealed firearms.

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 11:18
The crime rate is going up because you no longer have the right to keep and bear arms for self-defense. Our crime rate has been steadily dropping here for the last 10 years since many states wrote right-to-carry laws which give normal law-abiding citizens the right to carry concealed firearms.Yeah, well in this country you're likely to get prosecuted for self defense and the attacker will most likely go away free.

Heck, if a burglar fell down the stairs while trying to burgle a house, he could sue whoever owns the house and get the owner of the house sent to prison.

Zac Medley
23-08-07, 11:20
Yes, I know. I'm English and get to hear all about what an insane mess English society is becoming. Makes me scared to come back, in case I'm even more disappointed by the state of things than I am already.

nicola1986
23-08-07, 11:22
Yeah the police told my uncle when he was assaulted that he could hit him back once and not too hard, so basically your allowed to love-tap someone and provoke him even more but not so hard to actually hurt the guy, giving chance to run away, even if he's thinking about hurting you, might as well just stand there :rolleyes:

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 11:26
Yes, I know. I'm English and get to hear all about what an insane mess English society is becoming. Makes me scared to come back, in case I'm even more disappointed by the state of things than I am already.You moved out to the US? :D I'm planning to do that too. How did you do it?

Zac Medley
23-08-07, 11:28
It's just crazy, here in the US if you feel that your life is threatened and you put a bullet into your attacker and leave him stone cold dead, you would not be charged with anything.

That's not to say that there isn't due process, where everything is investigated etc. There are awesome stories of 90-year old women blasting robbers, moms defending their children. It's inspirational. the NRA has a Magazine called American Rifleman which has a section for news stories about normal citizens who use firearms to prevent crime, and defend themselves - "Armed Citizen." And no one gets prosecuted for it.

That's freedom folks. Thank God for the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution!

Zac Medley
23-08-07, 11:32
You moved out to the US? :D I'm planning to do that too. How did you do it?

Err... long story. Let's see: 1988 got on student exchange program from the University of North Wales, Bangor to the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. 10 minutes of hot sunshine, kind friendly people, and Chevrolets and I was hooked.

Came to graduate school at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill August 15th 1990. Got married, had child (Junebug) divorced. blah blah blah.

Been a gun owner and NRA member since about 2002.

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 11:33
Err... long story. Let's see: 1988 got on student exchange program from the University of North Wales, Bangor to the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. 10 minutes of hot sunshine, kind friendly people, and Chevrolets and I was hooked.

Came to graduate school at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill August 15th 1990. Got married, had child (Junebug) divorced. blah blah blah.

Been a gun owner and NRA member since about 2002.It's my dream to go and live in America, any tips? :D

tweetygwee
23-08-07, 11:35
Chavs. I would put them to good use as slaves, but unfortunately we have the Labour government giving them dole out of our taxes (and cleaning up graffiti with our taxes). We are paying for chavs, folks.

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 11:36
Chavs. I would put them to good use as slaves, but unfortunately we have the Labour government giving them dole out of our taxes (and cleaning up graffiti with our taxes). We are paying for chavs, folks.Oh yeah, didn't you, with Labour, if you're a hassle to society, they give you stuff. If you're a good, law abiding teen ager doing well in school, you get nothing.

Zac Medley
23-08-07, 11:37
It's my dream to go and live in America, any tips? :D

I'd do either the education or professional route. The whole marrying an American thing is way too full of drama. I happend to get the whole thing all rolled into one.

Careful planning is important. Start making sure your grades are high. Look for any kind of exchange program you can find where they pretty much pay your way for you.

Warning! Your mum will be devastated if you tell her your going to another country. Mine has never recovered.

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 11:40
I'd do either the education or professional route. The whole marrying an American thing is way too full of drama. I happend to get the whole thing all rolled into one.

Careful planning is important. Start making sure your grades are high. Look for any kind of exchange program you can find where they pretty much pay your way for you.

Warning! Your mum will be devastated if you tell her your going to another country. Mine has never recovered.Yeah, my dad emigrated out to Australia with work in 2001, and that's what I plan to do, just move out to America instead.

Oh, and my mom already knows. :D

I should really stop going off topic. :o :p

Greenkey2
23-08-07, 11:40
I'm glad to hear you're not hurt Jake Croft :hug:

Tell the police. You should never let scum like that get away with it.

There speaks the voice who a few pages ago was saying how useless our pig-headed police force is.

FFS, can this country get anymore ridiculous!? Shouldn't those idiotic pigs be out arresting suicide bombers, because I seem to recall that the 7/7 bombers were under surveillance before the bombings but were not arrested before hand.

This is pathetic.

Well, the crime rate is just going higher? Why? Because this damn government is ineffective! Labour out I say.

So crime rates have nothing to do with ineffective parenting, lack of respect and loving security at home from an early age.

I'm sorry, but when anyone keeps laying the blame for all the wrongs of their country or society at the feet of their government, it strikes me as a very hollow way of pointing the finger outwards rather than inwards.

It's just crazy, here in the US if you feel that your life is threatened and you put a bullet into your attacker and leave him stone cold dead, you would not be charged with anything.

That's not to say that there isn't due process, where everything is investigated etc. There are awesome stories of 90-year old women blasting robbers, moms defending their children. It's inspirational. the NRA has a Magazine called American Rifleman which has a section for news stories about normal citizens who use firearms to prevent crime, and defend themselves - "Armed Citizen." And no one gets prosecuted for it.

That's freedom folks. Thank God for the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution!

If the definition of freedom includes this, I'll take gun bans any day.

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 11:43
There speaks the voice who a few pages ago was saying how useless our pig-headed police force is.
Hey, I never said the whole police force were pig-headed, just some are, as you can tell from this news article.

And I also think the strictness on firearms in this country is stupid. Normal people need protection from yobs armed with knives you know. But, what do you expect from a left wing government that gives more rights to the criminals than the victims?

MUN33B
23-08-07, 11:57
Thats horrible! :(

Tell the police and/ or family/friends. I hope they get what they deserve.

BtoFu
23-08-07, 11:59

You'll find that their diet of Strongbow, Buckfast and 20 Mayfair allows them to develop a glass jaw like it's going out of style. Numbers and blades are what get them by. If you can handle yourself then there's nothing 'bad' about them..those who can handle themselves (in my experience) rarely reach the point of having to do anything.

Greenkey2
23-08-07, 12:08
Hey, I never said the whole police force were pig-headed, just some are, as you can tell from this news article.

Ah, I must have misunderstood you.

And I also think the strictness on firearms in this country is stupid. Normal people need protection from yobs armed with knives you know. But, what do you expect from a left wing government that gives more rights to the criminals than the victims?

It would seem that arming yourself merely for protection is only asking the criminal to use more force. You get attacked by someone with a knife? Fine; give them no reason to harm you and they might just dash off with your handbag. But arming yourself will only antagonise/intimidate them even more: People who feel threatened will instinctively lash out to defend themselves, and thugs are no different.

It goes on all the time: The only difference being that countries tend to practise it on a larger scale and call it an arms race. Hmmm, nuclear proliferation here we come... whoopee.

Mad Tony
23-08-07, 12:09
Ah, I must have misunderstood you.

It would seem that arming yourself merely for protection is only asking the criminal to use more force. You get attacked by someone with a knife? Fine; give them no reason to harm you and they might just dash off with your handbag. But arming yourself will only antagonise/intimidate them even more: People who feel threatened will instinctively lash out to defend themselves, and thugs are no different.

It goes on all the time: The only difference being that countries tend to practise it on a larger scale and call it an arms race. Hmmm, nuclear proliferation here we come... whoopee.Ok, vote Labour and live in a country high on crime, but if you actually want results, I think a better government and more protection is needed.

irjudd
23-08-07, 14:21
I never heard of chavs until I started coming to this forum.

danitiwa
23-08-07, 14:23
Mehh idiots, first of all you should really let your parents know. :wve:

Assassino
23-08-07, 14:25
I never heard of chavs until I started coming to this forum.

Lucky you, you wont be living around them then.

Draco
23-08-07, 16:25
It would seem that arming yourself merely for protection is only asking the criminal to use more force.

You are kidding right?

You get attacked by someone with a knife? Fine; give them no reason to harm you and they might just dash off with your handbag.

Or keep the handbag and watch them run away anyway.

But arming yourself will only antagonise/intimidate them even more: People who feel threatened will instinctively lash out to defend themselves, and thugs are no different.

Hello? The thug isn't the one who is threatened. The thug will more than likely run off.

It goes on all the time: The only difference being that countries tend to practise it on a larger scale and call it an arms race. Hmmm, nuclear proliferation here we come... whoopee.

Last I checked it was 2007, not 1977.

Draco
23-08-07, 16:26
Chavs. I would put them to good use as slaves, but unfortunately we have the Labour government giving them dole out of our taxes (and cleaning up graffiti with our taxes). We are paying for chavs, folks.

And people wonder why Im against any kind of compulsory community social program...

_Lam
23-08-07, 16:30
What is Chavs ?!
Men that's so sad, I it was me, I would punch them in the face so hard that they would go to hospital. :cen:

But most of the time I'm with my friends, we are like, 5-6 so nobody try to punch us. ;)

Legend of Lara
23-08-07, 16:36
Have you noticed how the PS3 tends to be a chav's console of choice? Not that I'm saying all PS3 owners are chavs, it's just an observation I made.

I'm a far cry from chavs and I have a PS3. :p

But, seriously, WTF is "repercussions"? I never got any aaaaansweeeeeeeeers!!! ;)

Alive_and_Funky
23-08-07, 16:39
I'm a far cry from chavs and I have a PS3. :p

But, seriously, WTF is "repercussions"? I never got any aaaaansweeeeeeeeers!!! ;)
You're a living example then of a non-chav PS3 owner. :ton:

Well, say you tell the police that someone beat you up, and then you end up getting beaten up for telling that, that's an example of a repercussion.

Legend of Lara
23-08-07, 16:41
You're a living example then of a non-chav PS3 owner. :ton:

Well, say you tell the police that someone beat you up, and then you end up getting beaten up for telling that, that's an example of a repercussion.

Aw, that's... "nice". :p

Oh, I get it. Thanks. :)

Tthe Spirit
23-08-07, 16:48
this is terrible..

i feel sorry for you..

anyway... good, u r alra8 .

_Lam
23-08-07, 17:00

So this is Chavs ?
Here in America there's people like this but they don't attack random people, just rival gang or some that did bad things to them.

But where I live there a lot of those people (we don't call them chav) but nobody attack me because I got a lot of friends. But few years ago, I had no friends, I was ugly (:p) and few people laught about me but nobody punch me but believe me I know what those things are and honnestly, I don't know if you should call the police because you know them, but if you think you can beat them and that you have people with you, than you should. ;)

EDIT : And they so have no style, ahahah at least the *chavs* here got style. Here everybody would laught about them if they all look like that.

Paul H
24-08-07, 15:46
Here is another appalling case. A young goth woman was beaten to death while walking through a park, apparently just because of the way she dressed. Her boyfriend who was with her was also viciously attacked and was earlier in a coma.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1281306,00.html

Mad Tony
24-08-07, 15:47
Here is another appalling case. A young goth woman was beaten to death while walking through a park, apparently just because of the way she dressed. Her boyfriend who was with her was also viciously attacked and was earlier in a coma.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1281306,00.htmlThis country is messed up. Hearing this sort of thing doesn't surprise me anymore.

It's terrible though.

trXD
24-08-07, 15:47

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1281306,00.html

...theres some information we needed to know

edit: im kidding btw

remote91
24-08-07, 17:15
Terrible, really its awful :(