PDA

View Full Version : you can download desperate housewives and lost from itunes now!

randomrhys
29-08-07, 01:17
i've just discovered you can download the first 3 seasons of DH and Lost off itunes to put on your ipod! how amazing is that?!

Spitfire
29-08-07, 02:13
this sounds like an advertisement...but since I love Desperate Housewives, I'll go along and say "That's really awesome" except I don't watch videos on my ipod. Strictly music

randomrhys
29-08-07, 02:29
this sounds like an advertisement...but since I love Desperate Housewives, I'll go along and say "That's really awesome" except I don't watch videos on my ipod. Strictly music

actually, it really does sound like an advertisement now you say it! i don't usually watch videos on mine either, but it's only 1.89 per episode which is 39p more than a music video! i'm sorted the next time i'm on a long bus or plane journey!

Spitfire
29-08-07, 02:32
I got all the season on my comp so I just convert the videos to fit the ipod if anything. I'm not about to buy each episode lol.
But i guess for some people it's a steal and great for long roads.

BtoFu
29-08-07, 02:36
Only those two shows? I'd rather not. :pi:

mattlsu
29-08-07, 02:38
Haven't they had those on iTunes for a while now? :confused:

Angelus
29-08-07, 23:16
On the UK iTunes store? Because I've been looking for shows to buy from there for ages... :o

EDIT: Clicky (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcasting/a74442/itunes-to-sell-viacom--disney-shows.html)

:D

findme
29-08-07, 23:23
have you people not heard of buying US iTunes gift codes/cards to use on the US iTunes store to get everything from there?

I've been doing it for almost a year now and it's awesome.

Good news for UK iTunes though. But the lack of everything in our ripoff Britain is still a pain in the ass.

Angelus
29-08-07, 23:42
have you people not heard of buying US iTunes gift codes/cards to use on the US iTunes store to get everything from there?

I've been doing it for almost a year now and it's awesome.

Good news for UK iTunes though. But the lack of everything in our ripoff Britain is still a pain in the ass.

Damn, I never thought of that. :hea:

Is the quality good?

findme
29-08-07, 23:48
Damn, I never thought of that. :hea:

Is the quality good?

Haha, I just found this method on eBay and bought US gift codes through an eBay seller and it's absolutely amazing. I got the movies, american version albums I can't find anywhere else and TV SHOWS that I got to watch before loads of my friends did :P

You mean the video res.?

It's okay, they used to be crappy 4:3 and only recently they just switched to 16:9 and doubled the size. So I guess it's ok. It's nowhere near HD though. But it's good enough for me 1 and 5 months old video iPod. :D

Angelus
30-08-07, 00:00
Haha, I just found this method on eBay and bought US gift codes through an eBay seller and it's absolutely amazing. I got the movies, american version albums I can't find anywhere else and TV SHOWS that I got to watch before loads of my friends did :P

You mean the video res.?

It's okay, they used to be crappy 4:3 and only recently they just switched to 16:9 and doubled the size. So I guess it's ok. It's nowhere near HD though. But it's good enough for me 1 and 5 months old video iPod. :D

Cool - how much do they cost?

I don't want HD quality, but at least DVD quality... is that the standard?