PDA

View Full Version : Hooka bar.

Soma Holiday
30-08-07, 12:51
I went to my first one last night. I'm not a smoker but my friends reassured me that it wasn't like smoking cigarettes, and that it wasn't addictive. It was ok, not that exciting, but I didn't sleep at all last night, and my muscles are kinda sore...just wondering if that was from the Hooka, or something else thats really strange haha.

Anyone ever tried it? It was kinda relaxing, but it isn't something I'd HAVE to do again.

Forever_Laras_56
30-08-07, 12:54
well if i were you if it dusent stop in a few days id say go see a doctor
and i wodent smoke any thing even if its for 100,00,000 bucks:D

i hope you feel better:hug:

nicola1986
30-08-07, 13:00
What is hooka?

Soma Holiday
30-08-07, 13:00
lol thanx. haha...I was worried it was some side effect my friends didn't tell me about, like long term paralysis! haha

But yeah, I don't smoke otherwise...I got offered to try a cigarette and I turned it down...I'll never try those. ugh.

Hooka is like flavored tobacco...It's smoked out of a lamp device that looks like a lamp...It's really smooth compared to other tobacco, not as harsh, and taste/smells better. Last night we had Strawberry Mellon and Mango...it was wierd haha. But it's inhaled through tubes. Kinda smells like incense...IMO it felt like makeshift marajuana, the way it was smoked and the setting, but without the effects...like I said, it was wierd lol.

Best Pic I Could Find...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennastephens/464589449/

jackali
30-08-07, 13:03
When I went to Egypt everyone was Shisha smoking.

But it is actually partially addictive, it is tobacco. It actually leaves more tar and carbon monoxide in your lungs than a pack of cigarettes do.

There is less risk of cancer, but it is still pretty damn bad for you.

Necromanser
30-08-07, 13:20
Thats an egyptian pipe the smoke passes through water and becomes less dangerous

Forever_Laras_56
30-08-07, 14:02
Hooka is like flavored tobacco...It's smoked out of a lamp device that looks like a lamp...It's really smooth compared to other tobacco, not as harsh, and taste/smells better. Last night we had Strawberry Mellon and Mango...it was wierd haha. But it's inhaled through tubes. Kinda smells like incense...IMO it felt like makeshift marajuana, the way it was smoked and the setting, but without the effects...like I said, it was wierd lol.

Best Pic I Could Find...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennastephens/464589449/

wow you wouldent smoke A canser stick but youll smoke that!lol

Soma Holiday
30-08-07, 16:55
lol...thats what I said! haha. But I probably won't be doing that very much. Plus my throats kinda sore today, so...eh. It smells really good though. I'd just like to sit in there opposed to actually smokin it. But it was a new experience I guess. :)

Mr.Burns
30-08-07, 17:00
I never noticed any problems when I used one in college...*coughs* :whi:

Catapharact
30-08-07, 19:43
Oh yes... Hooka (actually its pronounced Hook-Kah!)

Been to many Hookah joints; Just never smoked it. Got a lot of friends who do it though. Tobacco just ain't my thing; In any form. I just like my lungs clean, that's all (and its a personal preference; Not a snipe at smokers.)

Love the settings of Hookah Joints. Its more... comfortable then say a bar.

xMyrax
30-08-07, 19:50
Oh yeah hubbley bubbley x] Its everywhere over here. One of those is a whole packet of cigarettes, I've been told it's not addictive though.

Soma Holiday
30-08-07, 20:27
Oh yeah hubbley bubbley x] Its everywhere over here. One of those is a whole packet of cigarettes, I've been told it's not addictive though.

lovely. :(

lol. At least I shared it with my friends...

xMyrax
30-08-07, 21:33
But I meant if you took the whole thing by yourself xDD not a puff :3

Little-Lara
30-08-07, 21:40
Oops. I used to play with my grandfather's hook-ka when I was little. I can't believe no one bothered to tell me what it was. Luckily it didn't effect me one bit. You better do something to cleanse out u'r system.