PDA

View Full Version : I just talked to the world's stupidest man...

kewlkyle64
31-08-07, 23:54
So since I'm a bored 12 year old, I figure I'll prank call McDonalds. When I get an answer, little do I realize it's an idiot answering. Our conversation...

Him: McDonalds, how may I help you?
Me: Yeah, hi, can I please have one large fry and a potato?
Him: What kind of potato?
Me: Hmm... How about fried?
Him: We don't have fried potato. (What the heck are french fries made out of?!?!??!)
Me: Well what kind of potato do you offer?
Him: We don't have potato.
Me: So then what are your french fries made out of?
Him: Potato.
Me: So, you don't have potato. Well, then what are your fries made out of?
Me: Cow, hmmm? Well OK then, I'll have one cow fry, hold the meat-
Him: We offer fries made out of potato, not cow.
Me: Well it's OK, I'm a V.I.P.
Him: We don't do orders over the phone sir.
Me: Like I said, I'm a V.I.P. So that's one-
Him: Goodbye.

*Click*

That is 100% accurate, by the way. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, probably more like a spoon or something. :p

findme
31-08-07, 23:57
It seems to me he's not really stupid, he's just playing along to YOUR stupidity/sillyness/boredom?

kewlkyle64
31-08-07, 23:57
It seems to me he's not really stupid, he's just playing along to YOUR stupidity/sillyness/boredom?

Hmm. Maybe it's one of those things you had to be there for, but no. He really is stupid. Trust me.

Twilight
01-09-07, 00:03
lol. i love doing that smartass stuff.

NemesisxAngelus
01-09-07, 00:05
There are other things to kill boredom, like playing a TR game :p but it has something funny, I have to admit that.

FullmetalEd
01-09-07, 00:07
So since I'm a bored 12 year old, I figure I'll prank call McDonalds. When I get an answer, little do I realize it's an idiot answering. Our conversation...

Him: McDonalds, how may I help you?
Me: Yeah, hi, can I please have one large fry and a potato?
Him: What kind of potato?
Me: Hmm... How about fried?
Him: We don't have fried potato. (What the heck are french fries made out of?!?!??!)
Me: Well what kind of potato do you offer?
Him: We don't have potato.
Me: So then what are your french fries made out of?
Me: So, you don't have potato. Well, then what are your fries made out of?
Me: Cow, hmmm? Well OK then, I'll have one cow fry, hold the meat-
Him: We offer fries made out of potato, not cow.
Me: Well it's OK, I'm a V.I.P.
Him: We don't do orders over the phone sir.
Me: Like I said, I'm a V.I.P. So that's one-
Him: Goodbye.

*Click*

That is 100% accurate, by the way. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, probably more like a spoon or something. :p

Maybe he just doesn't speak the best English? It's a bussiness, kid, don't waste their time and money and resorces because you are a little punk with nothing better to do than bring other people down with you.

Wait until you actually have responsiblity, and see how it feels when little snot balls put your job on the line like that.

bloodstormaoa
01-09-07, 00:27
I REALLY don't see how that guy is the stupid one....

Twilight
01-09-07, 00:35
Maybe he just doesn't speak the best English? It's a bussiness, kid, don't waste their time and money and resorces because you are a little punk with nothing better to do than bring other people down with you.

Wait until you actually have responsiblity, and see how it feels when little snot balls put your job on the line like that.

jeez, the kid just wanted to do a stupid prank. he/she's 12.
they dont even deliver.

Fish.
01-09-07, 00:48
LOL :vlol: That's a good one :vlol::vlol:

Eddie Haskell
01-09-07, 00:51

Agreed. And kewlkyle64, before you hand out the award I suggest that you look at the qualified nominee in your mirror...;)

findme
01-09-07, 00:55

That's exactly what I said.

And so what if this person's 12? 12 is an old enough age to realize what is nessecary and what isn't. Being 12 doesn't mean you're excused for doing stupid things like pointless prank calls on their own.

Infact, I think noone from any age group should do prankcalls. It's silly and humuliating. Imagine you're being prank called.

Camera Obscura
01-09-07, 00:56
Stupid is as stupid does? :tea:

Why did you prank McDonalds? If you really want a challenge try prank calling the police. See how that turns out. :ohn:

Twilight
01-09-07, 01:02

And so what if this person's 12? 12 is an old enough age to realize what is nessecary and what isn't. Being 12 doesn't mean you're excused for doing stupid things like pointless prank calls on their own.

Infact, I think noone from any age group should do prankcalls. It's silly and humuliating. Imagine you're being prank called.

it was an irresponsible and rude thing to do, especially to someone who has to work at a mcdonald's to earn money.
at the same time, it was just a stupid bored prank.

tho, i dont think the guy was "the world's stupidest man". admitt it, u'd answer it the same way. its not like he sent an entire force to a country to instill a different kind of government system to people who dont even want help and gave tax cuts to the rich instead of ppl who work hard for money at mcdonald's & get silly prank calls from bored 12 yr olds :whi:

bloodstormaoa
01-09-07, 01:14

o_0 ......... Not really, it's all in the implication.

NightWish
01-09-07, 01:17
KLOL! :vlol: Like prank vcalling Mc donalds isnt funny enough! U hit and incredibly stupid man!

findme
01-09-07, 01:23
o_0 ......... Not really, it's all in the implication.

well not EXACTLY. but you get the idea.

xMiSsCrOfTx
01-09-07, 03:25
Mm maybe he was bored too? :p Sounds like my sister's friend, she prank called McDinkie's once too and asked for a cheeseburger with no cheese. xD

Lenochka
01-09-07, 03:26
Mm maybe he was bored too? :p Sounds like my sister's friend, she prank called McDinkie's once too and asked for a cheeseburger with no cheese. xD

:vlol: Woooo! i want to try that one xD

biohazard1379
01-09-07, 03:47
Yea the employee wasn't stupid you were being a dick so he plays along with you lol. :D

SpongeBob Lover
01-09-07, 06:08

:vlol:

Legend of Lara
01-09-07, 09:57

hmmm... :mis:

danitiwa
01-09-07, 10:02
:vlol: I used to do Prank calls with my friends in Serbia, we had some really good times. :D

Like once a woman answered
and my friend Milan went:
Dobar Dan, vaš muž je zaboravio svoj Kurac na Ajfelovoj kuli. (Don't ask me to translate that. >.<)

star girl
01-09-07, 10:02
:D

xcrushterx
01-09-07, 10:12
I doubt anyone is that dim. I suspect he was playing along with your own joke.

Alex Fly
01-09-07, 10:12
ROTF ! :vlol:

RAID
01-09-07, 10:13
I don't find these calls funny at all. Like work isn't hard enough already.

Legend 4ever
01-09-07, 10:14

He said that they don't have potato but only french fries. Hence that that's the same???

:vlol: I used to do Prank calls with my friends in Serbia, we had some really good times. :D

Like once a woman answered
and my friend Milan went:
Dobar Dan, vaš muž je zaboravio svoj Kurac na Ajfelovoj kuli. (Don't ask me to translate that. >.<)

DANI!!!! That K word!?!

Sara Croft
01-09-07, 10:18
He said that they don't have potato but only french fries. Hence that that's the same???
So if I went to a store and asked for french fries and they gave me french fries they would be stupid because I really ment potato, since its the same thing? Or opposite? :p

Ada the Mental
01-09-07, 11:29
It seems to me he was just playing along with you.
Otherwise, he'd just tell you they don't do phone orders...

bloodstormaoa
01-09-07, 11:33

He asked for A potato........totally different!

Angelus
01-09-07, 11:34
And somewhere out there on a McDonald's forum, a new topic has just been created, titled "I just talked to the world's stupidest kid".

bloodstormaoa
01-09-07, 11:35
^