PDA

View Full Version : I think I might be addicted to Coffee

Joe_16
01-09-07, 12:29
When ever i'm not out doing something, and just lazing around the house, I seem to get through cups of coffee as if I am drinking glasses of water. It's the first thing I do when I get out of bed. I have two cups when I wake up every morning, take a shower and make another one. God knows how many cups I get through a day. I think I need to cut back.

Anyone else a big coffee drinker?

Reggie
01-09-07, 12:34
I'm what they call a binge drinker in the Coffee sense lmao

I'll usually be very sensible and have one maybe two cups of coffee in the morning depending on my mood and that'll be it for the day. However if I pay a visit to my local coffee shop, they do ridiculously good coffee and ridiculously low prices.

I usually buy a whole cafetiere full of Costa Rican Coffee for Ł2.50 (that's about $5) and that makes up about 5 cups of coffee along with the infinite amount of hot milk and sugar available. So slightly OD on the caffeine whenever I pay a visit. :p

Night Crawler
01-09-07, 12:34
Can't function on a morning without it.

Greenkey2
01-09-07, 12:40
I wouldn't have come this far through my degree without it :pi:

biohazard1379
01-09-07, 14:49
I drink it like every morning lol. :D

danitiwa
01-09-07, 14:51
If you look like this you surely are.

http://www.bigredhair.com/portfolio/paint/fire.tn.jpg

Hyper_Crazy
01-09-07, 14:52
Why is it in Youtube brackets lol?

danitiwa
01-09-07, 14:53
Why is it in Youtube brackets lol?

:vlol: Sorry *fixes*

Laurencarter
01-09-07, 15:16
YOur not the only one. I can't get through a day without atleast 6 cups of coffee.

Veronica Ma
01-09-07, 15:26
When ever i'm not out doing something, and just lazing around the house, I seem to get through cups of coffee as if I am drinking glasses of water. It's the first thing I do when I get out of bed. I have two cups when I wake up every morning, take a shower and make another one. God knows how many cups I get through a day. I think I need to cut back.

Anyone else a big coffee drinker?You don't necessarily need to cut back. I love my coffee day and night so I just switched to decaf. :D

tranniversary119
01-09-07, 17:50
I can't stand cofee thank god!!

Eddie Haskell
01-09-07, 18:23
I drink 7-8 cups a day. Been doing that since I was in my early 20's, before the days of Starbucks and the like. All around the world you can find interesting coffee's, but strangely enough in Afghanistan we got Starbucks coffee and other donated brews to drink on the base. The local brews are either unbelievably powerful or woefully weak.

Forwen
01-09-07, 18:24
Don't really fancy coffee, suck the tea in instead. The addiction is not as bothersome - I think - as it's in the case of some coffee-goers, but up to seven full mugs daily must still be too much of caffeine. Trying to restrain myself I usually end up with 4-5 per day.

da tomb raider!
01-09-07, 18:26
I drink around 4-5 cups of coffee a day. In fact, I'm drinking some now. :D

danitiwa
01-09-07, 18:27
I despise the taste of coffee, it makes me want to puke. :o

xcrushterx
01-09-07, 18:28
I despise the taste of coffee, it makes me want to puke. :o
Most people in their teens hate coffee. It's only really after you hit 20 you get a taste and crave it :)

As for me, I think I'm addicted to tea. Got a cup right now :eek:

Veronica Ma
01-09-07, 18:42
I drink 7-8 cups a day. Been doing that since I was in my early 20's, before the days of Starbucks and the like. All around the world you can find interesting coffee's, but strangely enough in Afghanistan we got Starbucks coffee and other donated brews to drink on the base. The local brews are either unbelievably powerful or woefully weak.You're on a base in Afghanistan? :)

Rickéh
01-09-07, 18:43
I love coffee, especially Starbucks. :D

Eddie Haskell
01-09-07, 18:49
You're on a base in Afghanistan? :)

Not anymore, thankfully. :)

Veronica Ma
01-09-07, 18:53
Not anymore, thankfully. :):D

Hyper_Crazy
01-09-07, 18:57
Only tried coffee a few times, and I hate it.

Legends
01-09-07, 19:13
Who isn't?

Anajrob
01-09-07, 19:17
I drink it occasionally, when I'm in mood. :D But I'm not addicted.

Eddie Haskell
01-09-07, 19:23
I drink it occasionally, when I'm in mood. :D But I'm not addicted.

It's really easy to be addicted to it. Really easy. But if you're going to be addicted to something there are far worse things to choose...;)

Anyone see the movie Kicking and Screaming starring Will Ferrell?

Veronica Ma
01-09-07, 19:35
Anyone see the movie Kicking and Screaming starring Will Ferrell?A while back, why?... was there something about coffee and/or other addictions? :D

peffect
01-09-07, 19:38
I don't drink Coffee, I prefer Tea.

Eddie Haskell
01-09-07, 19:40
A while back, why?... was there something about coffee and/or other addictions? :D

Are you kidding? The scene in the coffee shop was the highlight of the movie if you ask me!

JHrrVA8sidA

Veronica Ma
01-09-07, 19:45
:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: I missed that part... I must have got up for a coffee. :vlol: :D

Sedge
01-09-07, 19:56
Hmm.. Not really addicted, but I do like it a lot if it's not completely black. Some sugar, some milk - ahh.. :D
Could have a cup or two now.

MiCkiZ88
01-09-07, 19:57
I hate black coffee. My coffee has to be sweet. Meaning either milk or cream and lots of sugar =/

domina
01-09-07, 19:59
I'm addicted. I only drink about a cup a day, but if I miss that cup, I get terrible migraines.

SamReeves
01-09-07, 20:02
Are you kidding? The scene in the coffee shop was the highlight of the movie if you ask me!

JHrrVA8sidA

One more reason to avoid Starbucks. :D

Reggie
01-09-07, 20:11
I hate black coffee. My coffee has to be sweet. Meaning either milk or cream and lots of sugar =/

No shame in that :D I love a good latte with some flavoured syrup - cinnamon, almond, vanilla, nutmeg, they're all gooood. *heaven*.

Eddie Haskell
01-09-07, 20:23
I'm addicted. I only drink about a cup a day, but if I miss that cup, I get terrible migraines.

A one cup addiction, does that qualify? :D That's awful though about the migraines, my wife gets them and I feel so helpless when she does. And you would get migraines daily without it? If you ever go broke and need coffee, I'll send you a case...:)

RAID
01-09-07, 20:37
During the three months of my absence, coffee was the only thing that kept me up all night to study and finish my projects.

Ada the Mental
01-09-07, 22:43
I can't stand coffee, too bitter for my taste. I can only drink it with addition of a ton of sugar, or cream or something like that.

MiCkiZ88
01-09-07, 22:51
No shame in that :D I love a good latte with some flavoured syrup - cinnamon, almond, vanilla, nutmeg, they're all gooood. *heaven*.
Don't make me drool. I was in this awesome internet cafe there last year (in Leicester) and I just loved the lattes there! Delicous! ^_^

Plus I love those chocolate mint thingies they give with the coffee.