PDA

View Full Version : UFO's... do you believe ?

The Great Chi
01-09-07, 22:32
I have allways been a SI-FI fan, and was very jealous of those people who had witnessed UFO's.

I realise there is no way you can believe, until you actually experience the phenomena.

MY FIRST ENCOUNTER
When I was 21, I was out in the afternoon walking my dog and looked above the rooftops of my seaside town and saw two small identical spherical craft, no noise at all.

I thought these must be birds, but there was no wings, they were totally stationary, and I thought must be balloons. But no, when I got a bit closer, one moved off slowly, and then went away very fast across the water, the second did the exact same a few seconds later.

Either they were remote controlled craft or very small aliens inside, as I guessed they were only about four feet diameter, but definately industrial made objects.

MY SECOND ENCOUNTER
This was ten years later, and inland in the country. mid-day.

I was in my car and spotted a very bright light weiving in and out a cloud, very sporadic flying. It moved closer to the car, so I stopped, got out to look.

It had no specific shape behind the light, it then moved in a straight-ish line along the horizon and then dissapeared behind the tree line, again no noise at all.

In the old days, some would say this was a spirit light, or fairy, or angel, but I though maybe a plasma ball, due to the sporadic flight, definately weird !

CONCLUSIONS
Well I know first hand there are things in the sky that shoud not exist, but do.
No one else can believe stories like this, unless they happen specificaly to you.

What are they? where do they come from? and what do they want? I have no idea, unless they land and tell me, and having seen too many horror SI-Fi stories, I think I would be first to run the other way :p

xMiSsCrOfTx
01-09-07, 22:35
My grandfather swears he's seen one, and normally I believe in this kind of stuff, but he's insane so we don't really believe him. BUUUT, one time, like 4 July's ago, I swear I looked out my bedroom window and far away up in the sky I saw a spinning disc thing with lights on the sides. I have no idea if I was tired or what, but it gave me chills.

One thing I know is we are definitely not the only life form in the entire galaxy.

CAISACO
01-09-07, 22:36
I believe in them. There are billions of more worlds out there we haven't yet discovered. I do believe in life among this planet. They may be friendly, or complete opposite.

Lenochka
01-09-07, 22:40
Its kinda of a 50/50 thing for me. If there is enough proof in front of me i will sway one way and if there is proof against it will tend to sway away from it.

CroftScionGuard
01-09-07, 22:42
Well! I never see a UFO, but I believe there's more life in this expanding universe! Infinite as it is, why should Earth be the only planet with life?

Admles
01-09-07, 22:55
A UFO is just an unidentified flying object. They exist. Its just something in the sky the viewer can't identify.

Ones with aliens however do not exist. There is some other explanation.

If they did exist with aliens, the earth would be in trouble.

xcrushterx
01-09-07, 22:57
I want to believe in them, but I don't.

Dakaruch
01-09-07, 22:58
i believe not! XD
and if there's life in the universe out there the most probably thing is that our contact with alien life would be a contact with very basic life forms and probably with fossils... so since that is highly unlikely i don't believe in UFO's

The Great Chi
01-09-07, 23:09
I would agree that there are many UFO's in the sky that can be missinterpeted, thats why when I saw those two UFO's for at least five minutes stationary above the rooftops, my mind was running through all the possiblities of what they could be. But I could not identify anything that fitted the visuals, and was amazed at the acceleration with no noise when they zoomed off across the water.

Dakaruch
01-09-07, 23:15
I would agree that there are many UFO's in the sky that can be missinterpeted, thats why when I saw those two UFO's for at least five minutes stationary above the rooftops, my mind was running through all the possiblities of what they could be. But I could not identify anything that fitted the visuals, and was amazed at the acceleration with no noise when they zoomed off across the water.

was perhaps some flying round thingys controled by some stupid kid? XD
perhaps you have some military base near your home?
you know there are lots of UFO sightings every year and mainly of those are explained by metereological fenomenons and by army experiments

Tihocan9
01-09-07, 23:19
Not UFOs as SIFI and stuff specify them but creatures beyond earth, yes, I do beleive in them because it is rediculous to think that humans are the only beings in the Universe, the Universe is infinate so I beleive that there are infainanteplaces were intellagen beings can exist and I think there are infaninte amount of creatures inhabiting the universe, whether they fly in saucers or are planet bound I am not sure but we wont know for sure until we find them.

tweetygwee
01-09-07, 23:30
Cliche UFOs and green men with almond-shaped eyes and big heads- no.
Other life- yes.

Any other life out there would be way beyond our comprehension. Why would they come to Earth in something made of metal and looking not too far off what we already have here? Maybe they are already here... just in a different time or dimension, or invisible to us.

Forever_Laras_56
01-09-07, 23:45
i belive in UFO/ALIENS cus we havent even been around the sun yet and if you think about it if aliens are as advanced in tec than we think.thay can fly round the sun like who knows how long.around the sun could be more planets than we have already.IMO:D

NemesisxAngelus
01-09-07, 23:47
One of my old teachers was an alien, he was always having such a weird shadow on his face, even in the sunlight he'd still have that creepy shadow covering his face! :eek: But I think there's also some life on other planets, but def. not in the way we, humans, see aliens and all that. Example: green skinned persons. I need some proof for a better opinion :)

Admles
01-09-07, 23:58
If UFOs really are alien life forms, we are in trouble.

They have found us and we haven't found them, which means they have superior technology. What do beings with superior do to those with lesser technology?

Enslave them.

Of course unless they are more advanced in that they don't have stupid human prejudices...

vespertea
02-09-07, 00:33
I don't believe in UFO's/extraterrestrial life.

PARANOIA
02-09-07, 00:56
I'm a skeptic. I only believe in facts.

lita212
02-09-07, 01:22
i believe in them. alot of people used to see them in aldershot where i was born cause it was near the air port. the funny thing was they were never plans but something else as whenever they got sited they would check to see when a plane was taking off etc and it never matched up. there were always reports on the news etc but i never rememberd cause i was rather young

tr_rocks
02-09-07, 01:33
i do! :o i believe the aliens live on earth desquised as animals! :o

Admles
02-09-07, 01:45
i do! :o i believe the aliens live on earth desquised as animals! :o
desquised?

Is that supposed to be disguised?

Ikas90
02-09-07, 06:54
I believe I've seen one. When I was younger, I went outside on my front porch and had a look at the sky. I saw this faint light moving around in circles. At first I thought it was someone playing with a torch, but then I realised that a torch couldn't reach that far towards the clouds. Also, the light was moving around in perfect circles.

I got my dad to have a look at it... He was amazed too, lol. :p

The Great Chi
02-09-07, 10:38
I'm a skeptic. I only believe in facts.Unfortunately we have to rely on NASA to give the facts, and we know what they stand for.. Nice And Sleazy Attitude.

We only have to look at our Moon and Mars for unusual artifacts and its well covered up.

For instance recent photos of the giant 'Face on Mars' in the Cydonia plain has been well photoshoped not to show the real view, The shard on the moon, which is a large high structure on the surface, but NASA will not shown it in detail, or even go there (to our knowledge).

There are many anomalies photographed during shuttle missions but NASA do not show the photos, as they do not want to show evidence of extraterestrial life at all, in case it shocks the human race.

danitiwa
02-09-07, 11:08
Sci fi.... Not really, :p but I sometimes get into the "force" stuff, since I love Star Wars. :p

Legends
02-09-07, 11:18
One thing I know is we are definitely not the only life form in the entire galaxy.

I agree with that, but I believe that "other" life from the galaxy doesn't come in the form of UFO's.

Admles
02-09-07, 11:20
I would still like to know how people "know" we are not the only life form in the galaxy.

Legend of Lara
02-09-07, 11:29
Yes. There's even an alien in my house right now. It's my little brother. :p

daventry
02-09-07, 12:01
http://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=16angelinaalienfc0.png

The Great Chi
02-09-07, 14:40
I would still like to know how people "know" we are not the only life form in the galaxy.its easy enough to prove using stastistics, as there are countless galaxes with there own multitude of stars, some of which will have planets around them.

Even allowing for most of these planets not being able to support any type of life, and realising any civilisation being able to create spacefilght would only have a limited lifespan before it collapes, there would be at this present time numerous space traveling races.

The big problem is the distance of space travel, but if they have secret bases here, like the moon and mars, or hidden underground bases on earth, then once here, they can come and go as they please.

Why now is there so many sightings... well this planet has been broadcasting out to the Universe since morse code was invented, so we have inadvertantly given ourselves away. They may even be getting early 1950's TV shows like 'I love Lucy' somewhere out in Alpha Centura by now :p

The world Goverments agenda is simple, keep the existance of Extraterestrial life hidden from the masses on Earth. As this would create panic due to the unknown and maybe shake some religious belief's.

As for the Alien Agenda, I would not like to speculate what they are up to :eek:

PARANOIA
02-09-07, 14:43
Unfortunately we have to rely on NASA to give the facts, and we know what they stand for.. Nice And Sleazy Attitude.

We only have to look at our Moon and Mars for unusual artifacts and its well covered up.

For instance recent photos of the giant 'Face on Mars' in the Cydonia plain has been well photoshoped not to show the real view, The shard on the moon, which is a large high structure on the surface, but NASA will not shown it in detail, or even go there (to our knowledge).

There are many anomalies photographed during shuttle missions but NASA do not show the photos, as they do not want to show evidence of extraterestrial life at all, in case it shocks the human race.

I'm a skeptic. I don't rely on only one source. And are you implying that I don't believe in extraterrestrial life?

The Great Chi
02-09-07, 14:49
I'm a skeptic. I don't rely on only one source. And are you implying that I don't believe in extraterrestrial life?No. Not at all, sorry if you thought I was implying that.

The problem we all have at present is that most information from space is in the hands of NASA.

In fact Japan was going to lanch its own rocket and camera at the Cydonia plain of Mars (if I remember two years ago), so we could get independant conformation of the 'face on mars'. But it was cancelled, I wonder why :p

Geck-o-Lizard
02-09-07, 14:57
UFOs - no, I don't believe there's a worldwide government conspiracy trying to cover up alien encounters and flying saucers. I believe our own fellow humans in secret military laboratories are working on technology that we're simply not privvy to, and it's considerably less damaging to explain accidental sightings as alien encounters than to reveal what's actually being worked on. Lots of people are gullible enough to believe that pigs are flying if you tell them so and fling a pig at them, so it's easy enough to take advantage of that to keep your private business private.

In addition to human-made UFOs, there are atmospheric phenomena such as ball-lightning/plasma spheres that are rare enough to be unsettlingly bizzare when seen, but are not out-of-this-world at all. When someone doesn't know what something is, they'll guess at what it is, and aliens are a very easy cover-all explanation for what we don't recognise.

I would still like to know how people "know" we are not the only life form in the galaxy.

I think know isn't the right word, just as you can't know there's a God or know what someone else is thinking. You can have a fairly good idea though, based on reasoning and logic.

I personally think it would be very egotistical of us to assume that ours is the ONLY planet with life on it out of the billions upon billions of other planets, moons and asteroids out there. You remember that several hundred years ago we thought our planet was at the center of the universe? We then discovered that not only are we not at the center of the universe, we're not even at the center of our galaxy or even our comparatively miniscule solar system, and we inhabit only one of an unbelievably high number of other chunks of rock flying through space. By assuming we're the only life that exists, we're trying to put ourselves at the center of the universe again.

If Earth had the right properties to foster and encourage life, it's only a matter of chance that there's another one, another hundred, or another million planets just like ours waiting for our rather feeble technology to find them.

tlr online
02-09-07, 14:58
I totally believe in extra-terrestrial life. Pretty arrogant to think we are the only intelligent beings in the Universe.

If anyone has seen Contact, that's pretty much how I envision them "coming out", so to speak.

We are no where near ready for them yet. We gotta get WW3 out of the way with first. I mean, imagine them rolling in now and America trying to annihilate them coz they don't agree with U.S. policy?

larson n natla
02-09-07, 15:01
yes i believe strongly not only can i prove aliens exist i can give an example to

1. The universe was created when the sun ( a star ) was born, look into the sky and you can see millions of different stars theres a huge posibilty that the planets that were created when these stars were born would have some form of life on them

2. If you class aliens as creatures from outaspace you'll find this interesting

Bacteria lives on everything its a well known fact.

Well then isnt it obvious that bateria must be also on the moon, and as

you know bateria is a LIVING creature and if it lives on the moon then its

an alien......

Well thats my take on the matter

Mad Tony
02-09-07, 15:09
Nope, don't believe in aliens at all. :wve:

Also, there are lot more oppressive countries out there than the U.S.

Geck-o-Lizard
02-09-07, 15:09
1. The universe was created when the sun ( a star ) was born

No it wasn't. Stars are formed in nebulae, which are massive clouds of hydrogen and various other elements. Our sun isn't nearly as old as the universe itself (although its component atoms are).

Bacteria lives on everything its a well known fact.

Bacteria does not live on everything. Bacteria thrives where the conditions are correct for it. If the conditions are not suitable for a bacterium to survive, it will not exist there.

I mean, imagine them rolling in now and America trying to annihilate them coz they don't agree with U.S. policy?

Omg yes. :vlol: :vlol:

Assassino
02-09-07, 15:14
I recon there's life out there, how can there not be really? The universe is huge, we can't be alone it's crazy!

larson n natla
02-09-07, 15:15
No it wasn't. Stars are formed in nebulae, which are massive clouds of hydrogen and various other elements. Our sun isn't nearly as old as the universe itself (although its component atoms are).

Bacteria does not live on everything. Bacteria thrives where the conditions are correct for it. If the conditions are not suitable for a bacterium to survive, it will not exist there.

Omg yes. :vlol: :vlol:

:o im so thick i didnt know someof these facts thanks geko ;)

still i do belive though :)

VonCroy360
02-09-07, 15:18
I believe there is life in space, but I don't believe in all the flying saucers thing.
It just seems weird, that even if anyone constructed them, among the many galaxies, they find us and they do it constantly.
Some people may have seen it, but I think 99 percent of them are either lying or have seen something else that has an explanation.

:)

Anajrob
02-09-07, 15:20
I agree with that, but I believe that "other" life from the galaxy doesn't come in the form of UFO's.

Me too. :)

Paul H
02-09-07, 17:15
Intelligent life existing on a planet outside of our solar system is one thing but its inhabitants having the ability to travel here is quite another.

NASA’s Pathfinder mission to Mars travelled at an amazing 60,000 mph, but even at that rate it would take nearly 45,000 years to reach the nearest star outside of our solar system. Even travelling at the speed of light (670 million mph) it would take more than 12 years to reach the nearest star around which evidence of a planetary system has been found.

I believe our own fellow humans in secret military laboratories are working on technology that we're simply not privvy to, and it's considerably less damaging to explain accidental sightings as alien encounters than to reveal what's actually being worked on.

Very possible. Another possibility is that they have been creating and flying these craft to deliberately convince people that there aliens among us, while putting on a sham display of denial and scepticism about their existence. I can think of at least one reason why they would want to perpetrate such a hoax.

Betal
02-09-07, 17:18
The universe never ends. Why wouldn't there be more life? Not beliving in UFO's are just plain stupid.

PARANOIA
02-09-07, 17:19
The universe never ends. Why wouldn't there be more life? Not beliving in UFO's are just plain stupid.

I'll believe it when I see it. Kay?

Mad Tony
02-09-07, 17:20
The universe never ends. Why wouldn't there be more life? Not beliving in UFO's are just plain stupid.People have a right to choose to believe whether or not there is another intelligent life form out there.

Betal
02-09-07, 17:21
I'll believe it when I see it. Kay?

Ok......

What I don't belive in is pics like this:

http://jinge.se/a3/3ufo.jpg

Mad Tony
02-09-07, 17:22
Ok......

http://jinge.se/a3/3ufo.jpgLol, ever heard of Photoshop and remote controlled objects?

Betal
02-09-07, 17:24
Lol, ever heard of Photoshop and remote controlled objects?

Ermm yes. That's why I said I don't belive in pics like that..

Mad Tony
02-09-07, 17:28
Ermm yes. That's why I said I don't belive in pics like that..Oops, read it wrong. Sorry. :p

Cord_Croft
02-09-07, 17:31
I want to believe in them, but I don't.

You need some imgaination dear :p

Well, yeah. I believe. We can't be the only living things in the whole Universe..

PARANOIA
02-09-07, 17:32
Ok......

http://jinge.se/a3/3ufo.jpg

Funny how they can either get a camera FAST ENOUGH to capture a UFO in motion, or if the UFO is moving slowly, they can only get one photo.

Geck-o-Lizard
02-09-07, 17:34
And it's always composed beautifully in the shot. Yeah. :D

tranniversary119
02-09-07, 17:57
I'll believe it when i see it through my own eyes not "scientists" are whatever the hell they have going on.

Laurencarter
02-09-07, 19:11
I believe in them though I have never seen one.

nicola1986
03-09-07, 09:12
I believe in them, I think's it's quite unlikely we are the only planet with living things on it, I don't think I've seen one, after watching Signs, I don't wanna lol :yik:

Joe_16
03-09-07, 10:06
I will believe when I see.

Nannonxyay
03-09-07, 12:09
Uhuh, yeah I believe in other lifeforms the universe is a pretty big place man! :D

Draco
03-09-07, 15:55
There is no such thing as 'belief in UFOs', UFOs are real period...if it flies and you dont know what it is...its a UFO.

As for aliens...believing they dont exist makes about as much sense as believing god does exist.

Chug a Bug
03-09-07, 19:59
It depends what you mean by UFO. If you mean a flying object thats unidentified then there are plenty of those, they're simply unexplained events which may or not be natural in origin. However if you're talking about alien spacecraft then when one of them lands in the middle of a city and there are plenty of eyewitnesses and cameras to record the event then I'll believe they exist. Until then, no. :)

Duchess
03-09-07, 20:35
I've never seen UFOs in person, and don't know for sure if they exist, but I do believe in extraterrestrial life. Whether it's intelligent or not, I believe that it must exist somewhere in our vast and possibly infinite universe.

Draco
04-09-07, 05:53
However if you're talking about alien spacecraft then when one of them lands in the middle of a city and there are plenty of eyewitnesses and cameras to record the event then I'll believe they exist. Until then, no. :)

Unless they plan to conquer us that would hardly be an intelligent way to become known.

ivannnnn
04-09-07, 07:16
I never saw UFO,but i believe that is real
I've ever seen a witch flying in the sky with black robe and broom.

mattlsu
04-09-07, 10:55
I believe that there is other life on foreign planets far away.

PARANOIA
04-09-07, 10:59
By the way, the title of this thread is misleading: UFO != alien. Anyone can believe in an unidentified flying object, because - in military terms - an unidentified flying object is an aircraft that does not have an immediate identity according to radar tracking. Not to mention "life on other universe" can be a 1-nanometer bacteria as opposed to a 20-foot brain alien.

Dakaruch
04-09-07, 11:09
By the way, the title of this thread is misleading: UFO != alien. Anyone can believe in an unidentified flying object, because - in military terms - an unidentified flying object is an aircraft that does not have an immediate identity according to radar tracking. Not to mention "life on other universe" can be a 1-nanometer bacteria as opposed to a 20-foot brain alien.

exactly... i told that but no one listened... now imo there are many UFO sightings due to military experiences and meteorological effects

Admles
04-09-07, 11:12
That is true - UFO does not mean alien.

If I throw a painted rubber ball through the sky and noone knows what it is, then its a UFO.

LaraMan2
04-09-07, 11:50
i believe:)

nicola1986
04-09-07, 12:00
Me too now, Fox Mulder told me so ;)

Doctorb
06-09-07, 18:29
Just to repeat what a few said before..UFO's are not alien spacecraft, they are unidentified. There are many convincing UFO encounters, multiple witnesses, credible witnesses from professional people including pilots, police and even a few that went to the moon.

The problem is, anyone who leans towards UFO's being extra terrestrial usually face ridicule (some deserve it though, just as much as those that are stupid to dismiss the possibility) and why the suprise? The media always treats the subject as a joke (any programme nearly always has X files music) and never takes it seriously, in a way I don't blame them, nothing really comes of any story, a decent report is forgotten (which would progress the debate) and we end up exactly where we were 30 years ago.

Were still debating if UFO's are real or not. We really should be debating if the UFO's in the small amount of credible reports are ET or our own top secret craft. Either way, whatever the answer, the outcome would have a massive effect on us on this planet. Some of the reports of some UFO's are football size massive or attribute impossible feats of aviation. I think even terrestrial answer is more scary in a way, if UFO's end up being our 'own' then that would mean we had technology a least 50 years ago as well, I'm pretty sure they don't run on petrol. It would also explain why aviation has evolved in the last hundred years what computers have done five.

Here are the top ten cases by experts in the field. Notice Roswell doesn't get a mention....

#10: Nuremberg, 1561
#9: Skylab III
#8: Yukon 'mothership'
#7: Malstrom AFB
#6: Shag Harbour
#5: Kelly Johnson
#4: McMinnville/Trent Photo
#3: Rendlesham Forest
#2: Iran, 1976
#1: RB-47

http://www.ufomystic.com/the-redfern-files/best-evidence-ufos-2/

Jacob x5
06-09-07, 18:35
You remember that several hundred years ago we thought our planet was at the center of the universe? We then discovered that not only are we not at the center of the universe, we're not even at the center of our galaxy or even our comparatively miniscule solar system, and we inhabit only one of an unbelievably high number of other chunks of rock flying through space. By assuming we're the only life that exists, we're trying to put ourselves at the center of the universe again.

Very well said. :tmb:

We are no where near ready for them yet. We gotta get WW3 out of the way with first.

These things tend to come in trilogies. :p Although personally I don't think it's likely that all the human race is stupid enough to let another big war like that happen. At least, not for a long time. And I say not all of the human race is stupid enough. Some of us are.

I mean, imagine them rolling in now and America trying to annihilate them coz they don't agree with U.S. policy?

:vlol: :D

badboy70
06-09-07, 19:24
yeah, I think they're out there. Although I've never seen one. There must be some specy smarter than us, and invetigating planets.
But what I don't believe is that they're green, and BIG black eyes. It'ds almost like that, so I don't believe that they look like that anymore.They could perfectly be humans, or some sort of. Since all the molecules and stuff are the same in the universe...

Chug a Bug
06-09-07, 19:34
Unless they plan to conquer us that would hardly be an intelligent way to become known.

Makes more sense than landing in the middle of nowhere near some poor unsuspecting soul who no-ones ever going to believe! But yes I take the point, militarily speaking.

Were still debating if UFO's are real or not. We really should be debating if the UFO's in the small amount of credible reports are ET or our own top secret craft.

Eh, UFO's are real enough. If they're flying and they're unidentified then they're UFO's. I've even seen one myself long ago it was a very bright point above the horizon at dusk moving at a fairly rapid rate across the sky. It was certainly flying and it was certainly unidentified, at least by me.

There are credible reports of natural phenomena such as ball lightning that might account for such things and I dare say there are others. Personally I don't believe they're secret craft of any kind.

Doctorb
06-09-07, 20:08
Eh, UFO's are real enough. If they're flying and they're unidentified then they're UFO's. I've even seen one myself long ago it was a very bright point above the horizon at dusk moving at a fairly rapid rate across the sky. It was certainly flying and it was certainly unidentified, at least by me.

There are credible reports of natural phenomena such as ball lightning that might account for such things and I dare say there are others. Personally I don't believe they're secret craft of any kind.

Yes but many people still suffer from the big 'reset' button of the subject. It should be well known that there are various types of UFO's and yes...some are unknown natural phenomena. The case list which I posted are of the best unknowns, that 2% which are pure UFO's and are really one or the other...Military/Black projects or ET spacecraft. Mind you, the Skylab huge mothership type craft seen by the crew would tilt me away from the terrestrial earth based military explanation.

Natey168
06-09-07, 20:12
I'd like to believe, but I won't truly until I've seen it for myself. Although, I'm sure something will happen eventually. (Hopefully in the near future.:D)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/Natey168/trutha.jpg
(The X-Files rocks. :p)

Nord_the_raider
06-09-07, 20:14
Ufo's arn't as important, what people must accept first is that aliens are already on this planet and have been for thousands of years

PARANOIA
06-09-07, 21:28
Ufo's arn't as important, what people must accept first is that aliens are already on this planet and have been for thousands of years

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2d/Ampel_muenchen.jpg/450px-Ampel_muenchen.jpg

:vlol:

Admles
06-09-07, 22:22
riiiight.......

So Aliens vs Predator was true? :D

Nord_the_raider
06-09-07, 22:36
riiiight.......

So Aliens vs Predator was true? :D

Technically yes, this planet has been a battleground between many different extraterrestial lifeforms and still is, but you are mocking what i'm saying. There was no central origin for each race on this planet, their is no single human race, we came from different celestial bodies or planets, while others are genetic manipulations. The huge variation in physical construct in race and spiritual and mental qualities tells us this. Evolution is fake, as is most religious cosmogony, aliens = different races who came from different cosmic seedlines on this planet.

Admles
06-09-07, 22:39
Riiiiight.

That would make a GREAT movie! :D

Nord_the_raider
06-09-07, 22:45
Riiiiight.

That would make a GREAT movie! :D

It's the truth, compare a negroid to a white or an asian. Note the huge differences in all three. There was no central origin for these different organisms, we all came from different planes of existance and this planet it just the battleground like Mars (where physical proof remains of lost kingdoms on the cydonia region). Each specie/race came possibly from stars, terrestial based planets are just war grounds. Modern society is trying to intergrate all cosmic species which will lead to the genocide of some by hybridization

Admles
06-09-07, 22:49
It's the truth, compare a negroid to a white or an asian. Note the huge differences in all three. There was no central origin for these different organisms, we all came from different planes of existance and this planet it just the battleground like Mars (where physical proof remains of lost kingdoms on the cydonia region). Each specie/race came possibly from stars, terrestial based planets are just war grounds. Modern society is trying to intergrate all cosmic species which will lead to the genocide of some by hybridization
*shrugs*

If thats what you believe, thats your business. I won't dispute whether its right or wrong. :)

Melonie Tomb Raider
06-09-07, 23:31
You know... "Unidentified Flying Objects" doesn't necessarily mean an alien ship. It could be anything unrecognizable, even a bird. :p

But yeah, I know what you mean though. Alien ships? Nah, I don't believe in aliens.

Stig911
07-09-07, 07:16
Mum and dad were driving back from my Aunt and Uncles house (they just movd to Stratford (years ago now)

They were down some dark lane and went through a ford

A bright light appeared in the field to their left, and everything seemed to go black

Next thing they knew they were driving through the ford again.

Weird.

They wanna drive me down there, cos weird stuff always happens to me. So far ive refused, cos I hate weird freaky stuff and it happens me.

Admles
07-09-07, 07:40
Wow, they drove through a car? :D

nicola1986
07-09-07, 10:06
This is so creepy :pi:

PARANOIA
07-09-07, 10:23

Huh? Have you taken a world history class?

Nord_the_raider
07-09-07, 12:40
Huh? Have you taken a world history class?

Yes i have qualifications in history, both modern and ancient. I laugh at gullable people like you who believe the fraud of the textbook - that we all evolved from monkeys in africa, the best trick by the goverment to try and get us all to coexist with each other

Admles
07-09-07, 12:43
Yes i have qualifications in history, both modern and ancient. I laugh at gullable people like you who believe the fraud of the textbook - that we all evolved from monkeys in africa, the best trick by the goverment to try and get us all to coexist with each other
bwahahahahahaha

You are the funniest troll around

You should do stand up.

Any more theories?

Nord_the_raider
07-09-07, 12:48
bwahahahahahaha

You are the funniest troll around

You should do stand up.

Any more theories?

I'm not funny, you are the joke though you believe what you are told, you have no mind of your own

lillyc
07-09-07, 13:00
In one morning I woke up and saw a little ball of light flying through the sky.It couldn't be a plane cause it moved too slowly and it was turning around and doing loops.

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-07, 13:01
Could've been a police helicopter doing surveillance with a searchlight. I've seen them circling around fields near here sometimes.

It doesn't matter if you've got a freaking doctorate in ancient history, it's completely irrelevant to the subject of evolution, the evidence of which obviously far predates human history. And we didn't "evolve from monkeys". Modern primates evolved from a common mammal ancestor.

If you had qualifications in paeleontology on the other hand, your opinion might bear more weight.

Nord_the_raider
07-09-07, 13:10
It doesn't matter if you've got a freaking doctorate in ancient history, it's completely irrelevant to the subject of evolution, the evidence of which obviously far predates human history. And we didn't "evolve from monkeys". Modern primates evolved from a common mammal ancestor.

If you had qualifications in paeleontology on the other hand, your opinion might bear more weight.

What evidence? There is far more evidence to disprove evolution then prove it. Also you say human history when the word human is just a twisted and fake word applied to every race to convince we are all the same - another scam. Lastly 99 percent of paeleontology is afrocentric, biased and faked.

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-07, 13:11
Evidence? You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

nicola1986
07-09-07, 13:44
I don't think I'm gullible because I think maybe we were once some relative of the ape or something similar, it's not like the similarities aren't there, I can see that myself I don't need anyone to convince me of that, it just made sense to me.

I don't think it makes sense that other animals evolved from older species and there's proof of that, but humans are aliens.

I always thought that climate and other factors etc. affected how things looked. Like a horse living in Africa would look a heck of a lot different than one from the Arctic. It's adaptation, I believe the same goes with humans. I don't know if that makes any sense lol :/

Since we all came from bacteria, would bacteria that lived on Mars or another planet produce the same things that bacteria on Earth produced or the only difference being skin colour and facial shapes? Or would it produce somethings completely different? I don't know, I'm not very scientific lol

Nord_the_raider
07-09-07, 13:50
Deleted. Not sharing anymore of my knowledge.

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-07, 14:00
Cave or Rock Paintings - Scientists and evolutionists agree The earliest known rock paintings are dated to the Upper Paleolithic, 40,000 years ago, while the earliest European cave paintings date to 32,000 years ago.

Let us look at a prehistoric rock painting near brandberg, south west africa
(22,000-25,000 years old):

http://www.iucn.org/themes/wcpa/wpc2003/images/newsevents/daurebpic.jpg.jpg

http://www.webtrance.co.za/cybsan.jpg

Brandberg Mountain, here hunderds of paintings depict white women, notice the white faces. Some cave-painting depict these women with red and blonde hair. These were the original inhabitants of Africa, whites.

In peticular a specific 'White Lady' stands 40 cm's tall and is painted in four colours. She holds a strange goblet or sceptre-like symbol in her right hand, a white bow and arrow in the other.

In 1948, Abbe' Breuil, a post war authority on prehistoric rock art wrote an article on her postulating she might be of Nordic or Cretan origin.

Futhermore African Negroids name these paintings rougly "The war of 'The Son's Of Light and darkness'. This is because they know the arrival of space and different alien invasion fleets in our Solar System over the millions of years of earths existance. Many african tribes such as the Dogan tribe recall their outer space origin.

http://www.ufonet.be/RESIMLER/eskiufo/images/Kimberleys_Australia_Cave_Drawing_Of_Europeans_jpg _jpg.jpg

Prehistoric painting in the kimberleys,Austrialia. By Aborigines? No by whites. Notice the european women and bearded man.

http://p.vtourist.com/1/780559-Tiwanaku-La_Paz.jpg

Pre-incan monumnents in Tiwanaku,bolivia. Depict white european faces.

Ok, i have about 30-40 different examples to proove that one race - the white race covered the earth before any other. What this proves is that, over time other races were deposited in space-crafts (as they are extraterrestials)and have fought for territory and displaced the original inhabitants.

HAhahahaha. Sorry, I thought this was going to be a serious conversation.

Anyway, human evolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution). I don't think I'll go into much detail on this if you think half the humans on earth are space aliens.

Regarding your misinterpreted cavepaintings, suffice to say, the main reason natives in hot countries have dark skin is because it provides more protection than pale skin against the high levels of UV light from the strong sun there.

nicola1986
07-09-07, 14:07
I don't know, I still think it's just the same as it is with the animals, evolving and adapting to different environments, I don't think people all over the world would look exactly the same, with all the climate differences. Other animals certainly don't.

Interesting theory though, I like the theory that those white, big-eyed aliens people think they see are just evolved humans from the future. You can see the resemblance.

Necromanser
07-09-07, 14:07
The must exist its logical because the size of the universe is HUGE

Valixia
07-09-07, 14:08
My mum swears she's seen a UFO quite close up before. :0

She told me that her and her friend were walking home from a shop one night, years ago, and they saw a disc shape in the sky above them. They watched it for a while and noticed that it began to drop lower and lower in silence above them, so they ran for it.

I've asked her many times if that really did happen to her and she swears it did, so I think I believe her. :0

Aside from that though, I do believe that there must be other life out there somewhere, because I find it pretty hard to believe that this one tiny planet in such a gigantic universe is the only one which has life on it.

nicola1986
07-09-07, 14:10
^ Yeah I think it would quite ignorant to think that we are the only thing that exists.

Nord_the_raider
07-09-07, 14:14
HAhahahaha. Sorry, I thought this was going to be a serious conversation.

Anyway, human evolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution). I don't think I'll go into much detail on this if you think half the humans on earth are space aliens.

Regarding your misinterpreted cavepaintings, suffice to say, the main reason natives in hot countries have dark skin is because it provides more protection than pale skin against the high levels of UV light from the strong sun there.

Incorrect, most dark skin refers to genetic manipulation, 100's of mythological sources note of a ''black headed race'' who were created as slaves. Look it up in sumerian and babylonian myth, of which i have studied.

Also do you think monkeys had hammers 460 million years ago?

http://mmmgroup.altervista.org/hamm.jpg

Nope, evolution is a fraud. This hammer found in scotland is 460 million years old. This was a creation of man not monkey.

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-07, 14:35
Incorrect, most dark skin refers to genetic manipulation, 100's of mythological sources note of a ''black headed race'' who were created as slaves. Look it up in sumerian and babylonian myth, of which i have studied.

Also do you think monkeys had hammers 460 million years ago?

Nope, evolution is a fraud. This hammer found in scotland is 460 million years old. This was a creation of man not monkey.

It's proven that darker skin provides more protection against UV radiation than pale skin. What do you think tan is? Alien paint?

And what hammer are you referring to?

Look it up in sumerian and babylonian myth, of which i have studied.

Keyword MYTH. And I'd appreciate if you could give me some links to websites discussing these myths you refer to - if you've looked it up, show me what you found, as it was where you found it.

Nord_the_raider
07-09-07, 14:55
Kingoodie hammer

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-07, 14:58
Out-of-place artifacts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OOPArt). Your hammer isn't alone.

James_Rutland
07-09-07, 15:00
I believe theres life in space. But no to all the UFO rubbish. :D

Nord_the_raider
07-09-07, 15:05
Out-of-place artifacts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OOPArt). Your hammer isn't alone.

Now you've read that have you changed your mind on evolution?

thanatos
07-09-07, 15:06
yes, i believe there are flying objects which are unidentified :D (God that makes me sound like such a nerdy loser, just ignore this post until i've worked out how to delete it.)

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-07, 15:10
Now you've read that have you changed your mind on evolution?

:vlol:

No.

I haven't got a clue how things like that end up in bizarre places, but there will be some explanation. Who knows, perhaps we'll invent time machines in the future, and we'll go back and hurl strange objects into random places throughout time just to confuse our past selves... :)

OldFart
07-09-07, 15:23
AnyONE, anyTHING out there is going to be considerably more
advanced than us, yes .... (Just to GET here) ...

Are they going to ALLOW any Government to "Cover their arrival up" ???...
... wouldn't think so :(

Until a REAL Unidentified Flying Object lands I for one can't believe
in THEM ... though of course there MUST be 'Aliens' out there,
we CANNOT be "Alone" ...
... but again, do we want THEM to know about US ? ? ? ....