PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Apocalpse - New 'Resurrected' DVD in the UK

TombRaiderLover
02-09-07, 12:03
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has just announced the DVD release of Resident Evil: Apocalypse Resurrected Edition for the 29th of October, priced at around 12.99. Full specs for the release can be found below, along with an exclusive look at the artwork.

2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer
Dolby Digital 5.1 Audio
'The Evolution of Resident Evil: Bridge to Extinction' Featurette
Exclusive Scene from 'Resident Evil: Extinction'
'Diary of an Apocalypse' Featurette
Zombie Dog P.O.V Test
Stuntman Set Tour
Undead Boot Camp
Memory Retention Training Game
Evil Archives Gallery: Production; Publicity; Set Design; Storyboards

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/resident-evil-apocalypse-resurrected-edition.html (includes artwork)

Naz2000
02-09-07, 13:06
What about the Cinema? Has it already been shown in the cinema or is it not good enough to make it to the big screen?

Edit: Sorry I thought it was the last one lol, It's been out since like a year now anyway though in the UK

MikeAC
02-09-07, 13:14
Nevermind.

Legend of Lara
02-09-07, 13:16
Another thing added to my "must-buy" list then. :D

-DEBUG
02-09-07, 14:59
Read that on DVD active this morning :D. I'll definately buy it :jmp: I really hope it's the extended edition though :)

BtoFu
02-09-07, 16:20
Hooray for cash-ins. :rolleyes:

-DEBUG
02-09-07, 18:45
It's only the second UK dvd release, it's not so bad. They'll probably have a great big 3 Movie box set when Extinction is out on DVD :tmb:

Angelus
02-09-07, 21:12
Hooray for cash-ins. :rolleyes:

Exactly. And it's not even like the film is any good!

-DEBUG
02-09-07, 21:20
Exactly. And it's not even like the film is any good!

*growls* It has it's good points :p

Angelus
02-09-07, 21:21
*growls* It has it's good points :p

Yeah - the closing credits.

-DEBUG
02-09-07, 21:25
Yeah - the closing credits.

*gasps* What about the footage from the first film :ton: Some of the soundtrack is good also. Plus 90 minutes of Milla Jovovich kicking arse is always good :tmb:

Angelus
02-09-07, 21:41
*gasps* What about the footage from the first film :ton: Some of the soundtrack is good also. Plus 90 minutes of Milla Jovovich kicking arse is always good :tmb:

The film is a fanfiction borefest.

In my opinion, of course.

-DEBUG
02-09-07, 21:45
My opinion is that it's a travesty in comparison to the first movie, and I'm overjoyed that RE3 is borrowing elements from the first film instead of the second. I love RE2, but only because it's a part of the movie's timeline. Oh and Milla Jovovich's commentary on the DVD is the funniest thing I've ever heard on a DVD :tmb:

Lenochka
02-09-07, 21:51
Hmm... I have RE:A on VHS and RE the original movie on DVDx2 (Original release and the special edition) I think im set xD Well atleast until extinction is released on DVD :jmp:

Little-Lara
02-09-07, 22:00
Wow, I gotta have that. Thanx for the bit of info. *runs off to look.

MikeAC
03-09-07, 01:26
Milla is cool. ;)

Mary-Su... I mean Alice, is not. One of the biggest low points of the movie. :hea: