PDA

View Full Version : anything wierd??

gotha-666
18-09-07, 20:41
okaii, i guess here u can discuss some wierd and creep and stupid stuff that happened 2 u ........ :jmp: oh, well bout me..... somethin has 2 do with magical powers :whi: .........HAVE U SEEN GHOSTS OR ALIENS !? OR DID SOMETHIN DISPAPEAR !? OR WAS UR SKOOL DAY RLLY WIERD !? SAY IT !! and plzzz moderators gimme a chance and dont close this thread :( plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :):D

tr_mitch
18-09-07, 20:45
I find it weird that so many people actually spell 'weird' like 'wierd' and even after telling them, still continue to spell it incorrectly. *Le Sigh*

Elysia
18-09-07, 20:46
Anything weird? Yes - once, a pupil of mine actually attempted to use a dictionary and made such an effort to spell complicated words such as 'to', 'you', 'are' and 'please' that they managed to write an entire essay in vaguely proper English...

EDIT: Ahhh, Mitch - a chap after my own heart... :hug:

Geck-o-Lizard
18-09-07, 20:47
I before E except after C?

And nothing wierd, weird, or otherwise, has happened to me...

remote91
18-09-07, 20:47
Mitch & Elysia :vlol:!!!

gotha-666
18-09-07, 20:49
I find it weird that so many people actually spell 'weird' like 'wierd' and even after telling them, still continue to spell it incorrectly. *Le Sigh*

LMAO !! :vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

lol i just like talkin like an idiot in english :D

vespertea
18-09-07, 20:52
No.

:(

deepbluesea
18-09-07, 20:52
their there they're are some very weird wierd people on this forum and the spelling sometimes is the strangest.

Elysia
18-09-07, 20:54
Vespertea - I think my IQ just dropped two notches simply reading that...

EDIT: Ahhhhh.... that's better... ;)

vespertea
18-09-07, 20:55
Vespertea - I think my IQ just dropped two notches simply reading that...

EDIT: Ahhhhh.... that's better... ;)

I decided to edit it out. It was supposed to be in all caps to make it funnier, but it was reduced to lowercase (agh, I hate that!)

Oh well, maybe next time. :rolleyes:

Rivendell
18-09-07, 20:57
their there they're are some very weird wierd people on this forum and the spelling sometimes is the strangest.

WhEn PeOpLe WrItE lYk DiS JeSuS sHoOtS a BuNnY.

Spooky things.. Spooky things.. Hmm..

Could've sworn someone grabbed my shoulder when I was taking a shower one time, because I actually turned around and went "..Yes?" before realising that the shower is too small for more than one person, the bathroom door was locked, and then proceeding to feel quite creeped out.

Elysia
18-09-07, 21:02
WhEn PeOpLe WrItE lYk DiS JeSuS sHoOtS a BuNnY.

Spooky things.. Spooky things.. Hmm..

Could've sworn someone grabbed my shoulder when I was taking a shower one time, because I actually turned around and went "..Yes?" before realising that the shower is too small for more than one person, the bathroom door was locked, and then proceeding to feel quite creeped out.
When people talk like that, I assume that their IQ is somewhere between an amoeba and a lamprey and therefore generally disregard everything they say as sheer imbecilic nonsense (or make them come back after school and re-write it out again properly...) ;)

That is definitely spooky though, Riv!

I am directly descended from the last witch to be executed in England (she was my ever-so-many-greats-aunt on my mother's side, and was called Anne Riggs).

Rivendell
18-09-07, 21:03
I am directly descended from the last witch to be executed in England (she was my ever-so-many-greats-aunt on my mother's side, and was called Anne Riggs).

:eek: How amazing is that?! Interesting thing to know about your ancestry that is!

Elysia
18-09-07, 21:09
:eek: How amazing is that?! Interesting thing to know about your ancestry that is!
It ruled - once we found out, my Nan went to see her grave. She is buried in a little village in Dorset, outside of the churchyard (unconsecrated ground and all that), but since then the family have petitioned to have her included in the churchyard, and in the end they moved the wall, so now she is resting in peace in consecrated ground :)

Rivendell
18-09-07, 21:12
Wow, nice little story. How did you find out?
I'd love to know more about my ancestry.

vespertea
18-09-07, 21:12

Wow! That's pretty kickass, if I may say so myself.

Hyper_Crazy
18-09-07, 21:13
Yes. I see a black shadow behind me all the time when I'm downstairs on my own at night..

Inkheart

Marvellous! I love the idea of Elysia being descended from an evil being! It would explain your sharp tongue and hilarious repartee. Incidentally, I went on your site, and read all the entries. Every single one. They made me crack up!

Still, back on topic - I have never ever seen, heard or experienced anything out of the ordinary in my entire life. Any strange noises are always down to my last remaining moggy.

Geck-o-Lizard
Yes. I see a black shadow behind me all the time when I'm downstairs on my own at night..
Couldn't be your own, could it? :D

Elysia
18-09-07, 21:14
My Nan started looking into it; my uncle did some internet research, and she started looking at local records and the like. We found out loads of interesting stuff - and some family scandals, too! (like my great great nan's possible WW1 'indiscretion'... :eek:)

scion05
18-09-07, 21:14
I see something weird each time im near a mirror :) They call it a crack.

Hyper_Crazy
18-09-07, 21:15
Couldn't be your own, could it? :D

Actually no it isn't because my shadow is in front of me lol.

Elysia
18-09-07, 21:16
Marvellous! I love the idea of Elysia being descended from an evil being! It would explain your sharp tongue and hilarious repartee. Incidentally, I went on your site, and read all the entries. Every single one. They made me crack up!

Still, back on topic - I have never ever seen, heard or experienced anything out of the ordinary in my entire life. Any strange noises are always down to my last remaining moggy.
:o aww, shucks... most of the stuff on there is just me babbling on about gods-knows-what. It's a hobby, I suppose!

As for the cat thing... yeah, that about sums things up here! I think I see weird things, and then it turns out to be one of the furries playing mean tricks on me...

MiCkiZ88
18-09-07, 21:18
Yes. I see a black shadow behind me all the time when I'm downstairs on my own at night..Ahh.. that nasty shadow is still keeping you company?

Elysia
I see something weird each time im near a mirror :) They call it a crack.
:vlol:! Sorry, Scion, but I read that as 'I see something weird each time im near a mirror :) They call it crack.'!!

Silly me... :D

Inkheart
:o aww, shucks... most of the stuff on there is just me babbling on about gods-knows-what. It's a hobby, I suppose!

As for the cat thing... yeah, that about sums things up here! I think I see weird things, and then it turns out to be one of the furries playing mean tricks on me...

They do that often! Still, there are rumours about cats being able to sense stuff . . . maybe it's the effect of something strange or mysterious!

And PLEASE keep up the hobby! Great stuff for rainy days.

Hyper_Crazy
18-09-07, 21:19
Ahh.. that nasty shadow is still keeping you company?

Sometimes it does. I yell and tell it to go away. :)

MiCkiZ88
18-09-07, 21:21
Sometimes it does. I yell and tell it to go away. :)
Lol! I can picture that.. and somehow it seems funny. :D

Reggie
18-09-07, 21:29
I had deja vu earlier which is pretty much a part of my life but it seems some may class that as weird?

Never seen any ghosts...I don't think I have anyway.
My life has surprisingly little weird stuff going on in it lol

Legend of Lara
18-09-07, 21:34

How did you find out? :( :p

Can't think of anything ATM. :o

vespertea
18-09-07, 21:48
I had deja vu earlier which is pretty much a part of my life but it seems some may class that as weird?

Never seen any ghosts...I don't think I have anyway.
My life has surprisingly little weird stuff going on in it lol

I experience deja vu every now and then.. It's rather fun when it happens, once I get over the whole state of utter confusion thing. I don't think deja vu classifies into the cliche "weird" category since it's simply your brain overriding the present as the past, but it's still a very captivating occurrence.

Edit: The only thing weird that's happened to me (sort of) is when my mom was pregnant with me. A man was running up to attack her, but it seemed like the man saw something standing behind my mom's shoulder, so he turned on his heels and ran away -- but there was no one else present when/where this happened. So it's 50/50.. Either it's true, or the dude was just crazy. An interesting story to tell, either way.

Bullethail
18-09-07, 21:50
Yeah, sort of. I think I'll leave it at that, though.

Edit: Oh, and I get Deja Vu pretty regularly.

xcrushterx
18-09-07, 21:53
I before E except after C?

And nothing wierd, weird, or otherwise, has happened to me...
I think weird is an exception to that rule :p though I could be wrong xD

Anyway, the strangest thing that's happened to me is when I saw a figure in my room when I was little... shouldn't be watching Stigmata at 5. Mum was maaaad :pi:

nicola1986
19-09-07, 09:45
My mum was in the corridor walking towards the living room at night and she said she saw something what looked like a woman hunched over run into the room in front of her, she took off her glasses and it had gone :yik:

She said she could have ghost-seeing spectacles lol!

But still it was freaky :pi:

Dakaruch
19-09-07, 09:50
nothing strange like that ever happened to me :p