PDA

View Full Version : New York city trip

kurtfolio
24-07-03, 20:36
My family, and I went to New York City this week. We went to a lot of places, like Ellis Island, The Today show on NBC, NBC studio tour, and much more. We stayed in time square which was very impressive. It was my first time, and it was really fun. Anyway when I went to NY, I saw some things that was Tomb Raider related. This is what I saw.
The fist thing I saw was in Time Square which was a "Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life" movie poster hanging on the side of a building. I took a picture of that. The next thing I saw was on monday night, Angelina Jolie was on Jay Leno. I had to get up at 5am that day to go see the today show, and Angelina Jolie was on that night around 12am. So I was very tired the next day. I stayed up to watch that in the hotel room. The next thing I saw was a movie trailer on tv. This next one which was very funny. We got a tour of the NBC studio. At the end of the tour was a theater inside the studio, which showed us the futer of tv. Anyway the person who introduced us first said this. "Hello, welcome, my name is Lara. Im Lara Croft from Tomb Raider". The person did not look like her at all. But it was very funny. She did the gun in hand gesture. The final thing I saw was the Tomb Raider AOD ad on a side of a bus.
Even though a vacation is to get away from the computer, video games, and stress. Lara was still there.