PDA

View Full Version : I feel...... crapped on.

TombFreak
12-01-08, 00:48
Lat year, I was friends with this girl named Calee, and today ( Calee is in with those groups who get all the dates etc. ) She was waving to her friends ( formily my friends, because I hung out with them, till they kicked me out.... ) smiling and all happy, and when I waved to her, I got nothing, she just did this sort of expression like when you're not happy or sad, and ignored me. Then she went on to her other friends right beside me and was all happy again and was joking with them.

But the trick is, when we E-mail each other, Calee acts all friendly and nice totally opposite when in school. It's almost like I'm not good enough to be seen with her in school.

I feel really bad right now....:(:(

Carbonek_0051
12-01-08, 00:54
Listen people like that aren't worth getting upset about...

You seem like a good person who deserves better friends...;)

thecentaur
12-01-08, 00:56
maybe she's putting up a facade in front of her friends. maybe her friends don't know that you're emailing her so she's nice..... virtually :p

but i had a friend like that long ago. they just like to act cool in front of their friends.

EDIT: you really should hang out with her in public. what do you have to lose and what does she? maybe she'll introduce you to some other friends.

TombFreak
12-01-08, 01:04
I already know her other friends, I was with them last year, untill they kicked me out. One of her friends Payton, E-mails me. She gave me an " Invitation" to hang out with them. I went over with my bestie Bailee, guess what? One the guys there called me Abraham Lincoln!! I almost told him to go to Hell. I feel like I don't belong there, so I don't go there. Reason one, I know they're are gonna stop talking and just stare at me and my friend like we're idiots for thinking we can come over there. :( I just don't know what happened.... I was able to fit in last year.

meansizzler
12-01-08, 01:09
GO up to her and lay one on her lips in fron of her/your mean friends, then say either them or you...

Camera Obscura
12-01-08, 01:14
Lat year, I was friends with this girl named Calee, and today ( Calee is in with those groups who get all the dates etc. ) She was waving to her friends ( formily my friends, because I hung out with them, till they kicked me out.... ) smiling and all happy, and when I waved to her, I got nothing, she just did this sort of expression like when you're not happy or sad, and ignored me. Then she went on to her other friends right beside me and was all happy again and was joking with them.

But the trick is, when we E-mail each other, Calee acts all friendly and nice totally opposite when in school. It's almost like I'm not good enough to be seen with her in school.

Here's a question: Have you spoken to your friend to let her know how you feel?

TombFreak
12-01-08, 01:21
She's mostly around her friends and I'm not get risked being embaressed by them jerks. I could try, if she'll talk to me.

ajrich17901
12-01-08, 01:24
I say ditch her if she cant accept u in public around her friends she aint good enough to have u as her friend

She isnt a true friend

Camera Obscura
12-01-08, 01:27
She's mostly around her friends and I'm not get risked being embaressed by them jerks. I could try, if she'll talk to me.

But you just said that you e-mail her?

But like everyone else said, if she can't accept you like a true friend, then she isn't a true friend. HOWEVER, I would still ask her before jumping to conclusions, maybe she feels too embarrassed or pressure by her friends and is afraid of being kicked out herself?

:wve:

Chiki Mina
12-01-08, 01:35
Dear Bianca,

I'm sorry you're feeling upset, my dear :(. You're upset because you don't feel like you don't belong any more to a group. If they "kicked" you out it's because they are a bunch of shallow plastics that thinks that by desposing of the one who is not "cool" enough, then the gang would look cool. Don't let that upset. To tell you the truth, that's really never happened to me. I formed my own little groups for those who feel left out. I had friends of ALL kinds of "click".

Your friend looks like she is only nice with you when she's not around the crowd. It just shows that she wants to be part of this group of friends so badly that she is forgetting who her real friends are. I suggest that you speak to her as a friend who is concerned. Not about the group of friends. About the relationship between you and her.

Aside from that, there's no need to be upset. However the outcome of the situation may be between you and your friend, Calee, may turn out to be (and I do wish you that every thin turns out to be great) you can't let that eat you. Popularity these days is all about fashion, who gets the most dates, who is the prettiest, who's the sluttiest, etc.

This may sound cheesy, you may not be so much accepted by that group *there*, but you are accepted and very much loved by this group in here, in TRF. There are so many other good friends out there. They are the ones loosing you. Not you loosing them.

SMSL
12-01-08, 01:50
The way I see it, she's the one not good enough for your mails, mate.

TombFreak
12-01-08, 01:58
Dear Bianca,

I'm sorry you're feeling upset, my dear :(. You're upset because you don't feel like you don't belong any more to a group. If they "kicked" you out it's because they are a bunch of shallow plastics that thinks that by desposing of the one who is not "cool" enough, then the gang would look cool. Don't let that upset. To tell you the truth, that's really never happened to me. I formed my own little groups for those who feel left out. I had friends of ALL kinds of "click".

Your friend looks like she is only nice with you when she's not around the crowd. It just shows that she wants to be part of this group of friends so badly that she is forgetting who her real friends are. I suggest that you speak to her as a friend who is concerned. Not about the group of friends. About the relationship between you and her.

Aside from that, there's no need to be upset. However the outcome of the situation may be between you and your friend, Calee, may turn out to be (and I do wish you that every thin turns out to be great) you can't let that eat you. Popularity these days is all about fashion, who gets the most dates, who is the prettiest, who's the sluttiest, etc.

This may sound cheesy, you may not be so much accepted by that group *there*, but you are accepted and very much loved by this group in here, in TRF. There are so many other good friends out there. They are the ones loosing you. Not you loosing them.

Thanks Melina. I'll try. Right now I need a break. I just hang out with my bud Bailee ( which is a gal, so am I ). Bailee's really cool and knows how to curse without actually cursing. Something like, " You motherfather son a which!!!" She knows I don't like cursing.
Which is really funny watching her yell like that. And she does not judge me by the way I look. Damn we even massage each other's feet during class.

As in, " Bailee sticks her foot out ( with her shoe on, duhh ) and I take my foot and just massage it, we even take turns. We have a handshake that really hurts, thats why we grunt in pain when we finish ( we grunt in pain because it's part of it. )

Indiana Croft
12-01-08, 02:06

Screw that. You need to drop her like jaws a beauty pagent :ohn:

McGloomy
12-01-08, 02:07
It's good to hear that there are people like Bailee in your life who really care for you without thinking about the others. =)

You said that Calee seems to be a completely different person when you email her. Just try to express your feelings about your friendship in an email. That's often easier than talking personally with someone, especially when she behaves strangely in real life.

But you're right, just take a break now and spend time with your uncomplicated friends... ^^

xMiSsCrOfTx
12-01-08, 02:35
Real friends won't just ignore you like that. Real friends will treat you exactly the same as everyone else and accept you no matter what. This 'Calee' doesn't seem like a real friend to me.

But like people have already said, try talking to her about it before anything. Tell her how it makes you feel and who knows? Things might change. Still, doesn't sound very nice of her to do, and it's pretty hard to just do something like that without noticing you're doing it.

TombFreak
12-01-08, 02:47
Screw that. You need to drop her like jaws a beauty pagent :ohn:

Lol!! Beauty pagents are dumb, just like those people at the table.

silver_wolf
12-01-08, 02:51
I know exactly how you feel. The same thing happened to me, only it expanded to being the "outcast" of my grade school class. Drop her.

rowanlim
12-01-08, 03:09
A pal like that isn't a pal at all. Ditch her. You know you deserve better than this. Plus, I think the more important issue is that there are other things to worry about in life other than FITTING IN. If you don't fit in with them, it's because they are not in sync with you. You'll fit in with people who can appreciate you as a person, not an accessory. Focus on the bigger picture. Concentrate on your studies, your family, your development into a mature adult. That's your goal, your priority. Focus on that. Things like this are petty & not worth your time. Love yourself & you'll attract better people to you :) :tmb:

TombFreak
12-01-08, 03:43
Thanks Rowanlim.

rowanlim
12-01-08, 08:24
Thanks Rowanlim.

You're welcome. I can understand your situation because I went through it recently. If you didn't know, I can't speak chinese fluently, even though I'm a Chinese...I tried to fit in with the Chinese community in my university, but it was hard because of the language barrier (they can't speak very fluent English): they can't understand some of the terms I use, like "duh" etc; so it was hard to communicate...then some of them thought I spoke Enlighs because I was stuck-up & arrogant & thought myself way too superior to speak Chinese, which was false. I was pretty sad about it because its not just one or two, we're talking about a hundred over people with this negative perception of me. But after talking to my pals, I realized that I don't need their approval or whatever. So I focused on important stuff, like my studies, my love for music drove me to build the orchestra group; now I'm very happy because I'm in a good place now, people start to respect me & they talk to me now; I've more pals from the community...so it's a matter of finding yourself first, & the rest will come you. I hope you'll be happy :hug: :tmb:

Voni
12-01-08, 10:19
Email her and ask what she's playing at, tell her if she won't treat you like a human being in public then you don't want anything to do with her. I don't think youth is any excuse for acting like this.

Ikas90
12-01-08, 13:00
I would advise you to speak to her about it through e-mail first. It seems like she just wants to show off infront of her friends. Let me give you a little detail on friends:

People that don't accept you for who you are aren't true friends. They are hoaxes. True friends treat you the same way they treat all their other friends. They make you feel welcome in both the long term and short term. Whatever compliments they give you will be sincere and genuine, and they may also help you recognise who is and isn't a true friend to you. A true friend is someone who you can listen to, and someone who you can trust to ask for advice.

This friend of yours, seems like a hoax friend, yes? You are being mistreated. She treats her other friends better than she treats you. That's no friend; They only make you feel welcome in the short term. Has she ever given you compliments which are not exactly genuine? Has she made any unfair requests of you? Has she actually tried to make you look like an idiot? What about your friendship; Has she ever threatened to not be your friend anymore if you didn't do a certain thing for her? Such people play on your guilt if it is to help them get their own way. They could be the kind of people who get pleasure out of hurting people more vulnerable than themselves because they feel weak inside. They are not worth being with. :wve:

Stand up to her without feeling guilty if she has said something which is unfair. Most importantly, look on the bright side. There is always hope. :hug:

TombFreak
12-01-08, 15:54
So you're saying instead of just standing there not beleiving it, I should of done this, " Hey what the hell, I'm not good enough but your sluttie friends are!? " Most of her friends are sluttie, they wear tight shirts ( although I do to, but they stretch out later in the day ) mini shorts, and still can get any guy they want! While I choose not to degrade myself wearing my favorite.... Jeans! Most of those girls over there are really ugly.... what a shame.:smk:

Andariel
12-01-08, 16:01
Thatís not a real friend in my opinion. I personally would ignore her and move on.

Betal
12-01-08, 16:04
I would ditch her. IF she comes near you then look at her like something a cow throwed up.:p

And spit in front of her (But then it may look like you want to fight). And anything you can come up with.

danitiwa
12-01-08, 16:21
Then she doesn't deserve to be your friend, if she can't be cool hanging around with you then she's not a very good one.

Anajrob
12-01-08, 17:20
Thatís not a real friend in my opinion. I personally would ignore her and move on.

Same. :)

Rexie
12-01-08, 18:12
as Andariel said,that's not a real friend.Just ignore her :)

If a "friend" looks at me that way,I find another one and when it comes to guys...I ignore them.

la-la-lara
12-01-08, 19:07
All of a sudden? It has happened to me too, I know you feel like a bunch of crap.

Perhaps she wants others to see that she hangs out with high-ranked ones.Those things happen at school. But don't worry.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

:)

CAISACO
12-01-08, 19:17

Sadly, that's how a lot of people are. When they are alone with you and nice, that's their real personality. But when they are with their friends, they want to please the friends that dislike you, so they do it back. Or she just doesn't want to be "kicked out of the group"

ThomasCroft
12-01-08, 19:43
Ditch the *****! :wve:

TombFreak
12-01-08, 21:44
I E-mailed her earier about it, next time I checked my mail, it said.

Me:

What was up on Friday when I waved to you, I got crap? Am I not good enough to wave to in school?

Calee:

you waved to me????

Actually copied from my E-mail!!!!

thecentaur
12-01-08, 21:53
don't be so discreet. if you like her, then act all nice around that girl :D

who cares about her friends anyway?

Jacob x5
12-01-08, 22:18
Confront her directly about it in person. At least that way you'll get your answer, and it couldn't make things worse, could it?

Ditch the *****! :wve:

Nice rhyme. ;)

CAISACO
12-01-08, 22:19
I E-mailed her earier about it, next time I checked my mail, it said.

Me:

What was up on Friday when I waved to you, I got crap? Am I not good enough to wave to in school?

Calee:

you waved to me????

Actually copied from my E-mail!!!!

Yeah, don't let them fool you. Those kind of people always play dumb. I would be done with her, if I were you/
So ironic. I just saw a movie on T.V called Odd girl out very similar. A fantastic movie though.

TombFreak
12-01-08, 23:30
Well, look at this one.

Me:

Yeah when we were lining up!! I waved to you and I got nada when you were like 5 inches away from me! I felt crap even though I didn't show it!!!

Calee:
OMG!!! I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! Do U FORGIVE ME?????????

*: yes
: no

Again copied from my E-mail.

USP
13-01-08, 02:58
How old are you? No offense, I think it might be a middle school/high school thing. I'm plenty popular but choose not to do things with people outside of school. Maybe Im from a different planet, but I don't even care to spend time with people any longer. Find something you like and do it a lot. I like books.

Postalisback
13-01-08, 03:10
Maybe Im from a different planet, but I don't even care to spend time with people any longer. Find something you like and do it a lot. I like books.

I'd say I'm the same, I'd just rather not have to rely on other people to make me happy, which is also why a lot of the time I prefer my own company, its not because i'm a loner and can't make friends, it's just that sometimes being around a lot of people can get a bit uncomfortable.

silver_wolf
13-01-08, 04:56
Maybe Im from a different planet, but I don't even care to spend time with people any longer. Find something you like and do it a lot. I like books.
:yik: I am exactly the same way!! I thought it was just me!

Tthe Spirit
13-01-08, 06:30
Take it from me.
don't do what i did.
My friend did the same.
He was good, but just in front of others he was a totally differnt guy.
Dont get carried away in your feelings.
Actually dont listen to your feelings because you may still have riendly feelings for her.
That happened to me, but sometimes feelings have to be supressed.
I made a horrible mistake by accepting what he saud that he doesnt want to treat me the same at school.
in the end things turned badly because i dislike him alot now.

friends of this type of charisma arent worth it.

tomblover
13-01-08, 08:34
Get better friends, that's basically the best thing to do ATM. :)