PDA

View Full Version : I am so sad,cos school's gona start...AGAIN???

CarolinaPanic
12-01-08, 19:09
I live in Serbia.I'm on a vacation right now,I don't need to study anything,but...School starts tommorow for me,that is tommorow i can say that (if you understand me)...I feel so sad cos I'm not so good at school...
Am i the only one who has this feeling when your vacation is almost over?
What do I have to do to chear up a little bit? :confused::confused::confused:
S.O.S. S.O.S.
Please someone help me....
Lalalala,lalalaa,lalala,lala oh,oh... :)

silver_wolf
12-01-08, 19:11
hmm....sorry, can't help ya. I get the exact same way. Best thing to do is not think about it, or try to think of all the good things about school (try saying that with a straight face)

Tihocan9
12-01-08, 19:14
Don't be sad, I never like starting school again but look forward to having fun making new friends learning more etc. Just try and study and be as attentive in class as possible. I am already halfway through my school year (US) and the year is a lot better than I expected. Think positivly and good things will follow.

Nemo_91
12-01-08, 19:23
That's the life. :)

Beanz
12-01-08, 19:23
Oh I know exactly how you feel, seeing as I always start on Monday and I have PE first period week A or maths Week B :(. best thing to do is just not think about it. :tmb:

silver_wolf
12-01-08, 19:25
yeah I have to start PE soon...I despise it. We actually have to learn dancing!! With as nervous as I get around girls, it's going to be horrible.

Quasimodo
12-01-08, 19:27
Look at it this way: you'll appreciate your freetime more. Nothing like mid-vacation cabin fever! :eek:

danitiwa
12-01-08, 19:28
Covece, meni je pocela pre nedelju dana. :( >_>

I hate starting school too, but it's nice to see my old friends again.

CarolinaPanic
12-01-08, 19:37
Covece, meni je pocela pre nedelju dana. :( >_>

I hate starting school too, but it's nice to see my old friends again.

Yes It's nice,but that's the only good thing about school!

What subject do you most like in school,and what do you hate?

Los Angeles
12-01-08, 19:46
I have the same feelings. I hate school and I try to think on something other things to feel better. I HATE SCHOOL!!! :mad:

Dakaruch
12-01-08, 19:50
You know school might not be pleasant, might not be interesting... Though it is necessary! I always thought the same way you did, that school is awful and is useless... I was wrong, because in the competitive world we live on today, you need to study to have a good life. Besides school will make you see things in a different way and besides it will develop many skills... You will see you will think faster, and better...
Just face school like something good to your future and i'm sure that it will look much better...
Good luck on school :hug::wve:

silver_wolf
12-01-08, 19:51
what I don't like is how we're forced to learn a bunch of Algebra junk that most of us will never use.

Geck-o-Lizard
12-01-08, 19:52
I always hated the last day of the holidays before school started back... once I was actually in school it wasn't so bad, it was mostly just the anticipation. Yeah most of it is a load of rubbish, I barely use anything I learned in secondary school, but it does go towards showing future employers/colleges/etc that you have the ability to learn (regardless of what you're learning) and that you can stick with something for as long as you need to to finish it.

Now I'm in college and I enjoy it - at the end of the Christmas holidays I couldn't wait to get back. :)

silver_wolf
12-01-08, 19:55
I'm looking forward to college. Btw, great avatar! :D

Geck-o-Lizard
12-01-08, 19:57
Thanks. ;)

What are you going to study?

Kerrigan
12-01-08, 20:01
Been there...My first week of school has just ended and the first few days sucked.My brain was incredibly rusty and I seriously doubted I could get back on track.It felt harder than ever...I was even afraid to open my books in case of some subjects, although I like them.But now I already feel much better.I realised school is somehow better than mid-term holidays, because you feel more connected with the world, and more aware of everything and it feels good having an active brain you train everyday.:D

silver_wolf
12-01-08, 20:03
Thanks. ;)

What are you going to study?
archaeology:D

Geck-o-Lizard
12-01-08, 20:04
Good luck, hope you enjoy it. :tmb:

Dakaruch
12-01-08, 20:05
Now I'm in college and I enjoy it - at the end of the Christmas holidays I couldn't wait to get back. :)

Exactly the same that happened to me... I always hated school, but when i finally entered College it changed... And now i can see how stupid i was to do the **** i done when i was on my secondary school, i almost failed at math because my teachers never made it look interesting to me... Now i love maths, in fact i have lots of maths on my course... So the important is to enjoy the time with friends when we are on those levels of school and try to do good at school...

Btw what are you studying there Gecko(if i can ask)?

Geck-o-Lizard
12-01-08, 20:06
I'm doing computer networking. I thought I was gonna do art, and I thought I'd been put off IT forever by my high school computing teacher, but it turns out that wasn't the case... :) What about you?

Bumio
12-01-08, 20:11
my Uni starts on Monday :rolleyes: and i feel depressed because again ill gonna have to wake up at 6 am every morning :hea: :hea: :hea: yeah, that is what sucks most for me :o

Dakaruch
12-01-08, 20:15
@Gecko-A strange thing called Electromechanical Engineering... :)
It's a mix between mechanical engineering and electronics... It's quite interesting and i'm enjoying it! I always thought that Math was hard, but after coming to college i see it in a different way!

Computer networking... Well one of my options was informatics engineering, although i think i would have lot of difficulties on programming and therefore i have a great respect for the people who deal with computers and programming and stuff like that

VonCroy360
12-01-08, 20:18
Yup, I know the feeling. I go back on monday. :rolleyes:

Deamonella
12-01-08, 20:20
He he,my school - break starts next week.We haven't had any real holidays except for the New Year.We don't have to go back 'till 4. February.:jmp:

raiderfun
12-01-08, 20:21
Same here, school starts Monday :mad: :(

silver_wolf
He he,my school - break starts next week.We haven't had any real holidays except for the New Year.We don't have to go back 'till 4. February.:jmp: that's more than I get for christmas break!

CAISACO
I live in Serbia.I'm on a vacation right now,I don't need to study anything,but...School starts tommorow for me,that is tommorow i can say that (if you understand me)...I feel so sad cos I'm not so good at school...
Am i the only one who has this feeling when your vacation is almost over?
What do I have to do to chear up a little bit? :confused::confused::confused:
S.O.S. S.O.S.
Please someone help me....
Lalalala,lalalaa,lalala,lala oh,oh... :)

I don't like it when school starts either. But for a different reason. I feel I don't make friends that easily. I am always worried I will have no one to sit with at lunch :( I only have one friend this year who is my good friend, that I sit with at lunch.

I hope you got/get through it well :)

Deamonella
12-01-08, 20:22
that's more than I get for christmas break!

We don't have any breaks!:yik:

cristina8992
12-01-08, 20:23
School started on Monday for me. It really sucks, but what can I do? If I don't study, I can't get a good job and then I won't be able to buy that shiny Alienware I've wanted for aaages.:p

silver_wolf
12-01-08, 20:24
We don't have any breaks!:yik:
for christmas?? well, I go to a lutheran school so we do, but still...

Rivendell
12-01-08, 20:31
It's funny. The week after Christmas I was cacking it because I had so much work to do for Uni before it started again.
After working so hard for about a week and a half and getting it all done, I now have a three day weekend and I feel totally free.

Except... I feel like I'm *too* free and should be doing something, and as a result I can't wait to get back on Monday and have a load more work given to me.

:\

PARANOIA
12-01-08, 20:47
I don't get a Christmas break. I don't get any break, actually.