PDA

View Full Version : do you think your house is haunted?:S

Laras shadow
30-06-09, 10:51
well the question is in the title if you do tell us why you think it's haunted:D

Lavinder
30-06-09, 11:38
No - but sometimes I do feel like someones watching me.

Rai
30-06-09, 11:50
The flat I live in now isn't haunted. The only home I've had that I felt was haunted was the one I lived in as a child. A bit cliché but true, the stairs and the top landing were always cold and creepy feeling. But that may have been down to my dad's rather miserly attitude to heating and my over-active imagination. :p

EscondeR
30-06-09, 11:52
^ Are you sure there were no Kayako "living" in some wall mounted cabinet? :p

just croft
30-06-09, 11:55
Whenever I go inside yes... ;)

Spong
30-06-09, 11:57

*Hides binoculars*

:whi:

Mad Tony
30-06-09, 11:58
Nope. I've yet to get "feeling" that certain houses are haunted.

Rai
30-06-09, 11:59
EscondeR: after googling...

:yik:

Another Lara
30-06-09, 12:37

Me and my sister get that alot... it gets to me sometimes a bit too much so I ahve to put the TV on, my sister is the same too!

Apparently that's your spirit guardian... depends if you believe in all that of course! :whi:

dizzydoil
30-06-09, 12:41
Think? Oooer :mis:.

Marianna12
30-06-09, 12:44
I don't think so....:p

Endow
30-06-09, 12:56

MrCroftAndre
30-06-09, 13:50
Not at all.

Tony9595
30-06-09, 14:02
My cookie jar is haunted.

Oh my! That´s terrible :(

Paperdoll
30-06-09, 14:18

At least when you reach for a cookie, I bet you get all warm and fuzzy inside with someone petting your hand. That's so sweet ^^

Origonal
30-06-09, 15:08
No but i know someone who's is :P

SGRaider
30-06-09, 15:10
Mine isn't, although my bed is creaking occasionally .

violentblossom
30-06-09, 15:15

Oh my! That´s terrible :(

:vlol:!

Not the house I currently reside in, but at my mother's previous apartment, she had this weird thing that happened everyday for 8 years (and it's probably still going).

Around 5 or 6 in the afternoon everyday, a small pebble would be thrown at our door. For the first few months that it happened, we thought that it was a neighbor playing a prank, so we'd wait for it to happen, and jerk the door open really fast all while watching through our peephole. We never saw anything.

Sometimes the pebble would be there on the ground when we opened the door, sometimes not.

We eventually got used to it and came to accept the phenomenon.

My grandmother's house also has so very eerie happening that go on there, but that's a longer story.

TRfan23
30-06-09, 15:16
Yeh it is... by me and my family :)

That'd be God ;) Be on your best behavior then you'll be fine :hug:

violentblossom
30-06-09, 15:25
That'd be God ;) Be on your best behavior then you'll be fine :hug:

I thought it was Santa Claus. :(

TTV
30-06-09, 15:56
Yes, by me.

SoulReaver74
30-06-09, 15:56
Oh yes, my flat is definately haunted, often in the middle of the night my fiancee here's footsteps in the hallway and i occasionally have this feeling someone is in the bedroom looking over me while i sleep (this sounds completely mad i know), must be gardian angels or something. :o

xx_Hunt_xx
30-06-09, 15:57
My house isnt. However when i was little and stayed at my nans house, somthing never felt right, i could never go upstairs on my own. There was always a feeling of "someone" being there. I never heard any noises or saw anything. It was just the feeling of somthing being there. It wasnt just me that felt it, my brother and auntie on several occasions refused to go upstairs. It was just a unexplained feeling, you always felt as though someone was at the top of the stairs.
Years later my nan died and my grandad moved house. We then found out that someone was murdered in the house my nan had in the bathroom, which was at the top of the stairs.
I just can, not explain that feeling we all had there though, it was not the feeling where you feel there was someone there, then you see theres not and you forget it. This feeling was stronger, you KNEW somthing was there.

RockSteady101
30-06-09, 16:18

:wve:

*falls from window ledge*

TRULuverzz
30-06-09, 16:29
no, it's only been built a year ago :D

Tihocan9
30-06-09, 17:50
Sometimes when I'm lying in bed I hear scratching noises coming from the attic (which I hear through the ceiling) and my mind usually likes to scare me by thinking its a demon or something when I know its just a rodent or something. But I don't know if I feel it's haunted or not sometimes I do then I don't.

Mokono
30-06-09, 18:07
I'm not sure if my house's haunted (it's like a century old), but there's something definitely wrong. A couple of nights ago someone shouted me by radio or something, because it's voice was metalic... I thought it was someone's Motorola phone in the street, but the noise started chasing me.

PS: There's people who can believe in ghosts, but not in religion (because of the lack of scientific proofs)... That's interesting.

Lara Fan 4Life
30-06-09, 18:23
No, I wouldn't say so. I do get the odd feeling that someone is watching me, and I get very uncomfortable, but other than that nothing. My grandmother's house on the other hand did scare me. I used to hate going into the sitting room, and hardly ever went in there. Come to think of it, it was barely used. I just got a horrible feeling when I went in there. Only recently I found out that my granddad died in there years ago. :(

Lee croft
30-06-09, 18:28
*falls from window ledge*

HAHAHA!!! this really did make me LOL!!!! :vlol:

honestly yes and she likes to push things on my head mainly ps2 games (maybe she might want me to play them) and things fall when im home alone a shower head fell on to me before and it was wraped around something so it shouldnt have fallen!!!

jamieoliver22
30-06-09, 18:30

That would be me... :mis:

TRhalloween
30-06-09, 18:31
No. I seem to be the only one who doesn't believe in hauntings.

Lara's home
30-06-09, 18:31
I keep hearing footsteps and a girl voice saying "I'm sorry". I usually go insane and start killing my friends.

william croft
30-06-09, 18:35
I keep hearing footsteps and a girl voice saying "I'm sorry". I usually go insane and start killing my friends.

o.O

Tombraiderx08
30-06-09, 18:54
i feel that intense feelings of anger and depression have drawn in things that, really arent here any more (such a long story) but no, no haunty :)

Admles
30-06-09, 18:59
Of course it's not, there's no such thing as ghosts!

My dog Max
30-06-09, 19:03
Of course it's not, there's no such thing as ghosts!

You sure???;)

OnT: No,but we (my friends and everyone who live in my neibourhood) believe that one house in our neibourhood is

Admles
30-06-09, 19:05
Damn straight I am.

Gladous
30-06-09, 19:05
My old house was beyond haunted. :o

RockSteady101
30-06-09, 19:07
I do not think my home is haunted, I've had a few experiences, one at home, but what that was didn't justify haunting because it was related to my home.

BUT...

...my sisters friend is staying with us and ever since she moved in weird things have been happening, and even when I look at her there is something there, something not right, why did her parents throw her out anyway?

http://dailylight.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/exorcist.jpg

Anyone else see what I do, that weird look in her eyes?

My dog Max
30-06-09, 19:09
I do not think my home is haunted, I've had a few experiences, one at home, but what that was didn't justify haunting because it was related to my home.

BUT...

...my sisters friend is staying with us and ever since she moved in weird things have been happening, and even when I look at her there is something there, something not right, why did her parents throw her out anyway?

http://dailylight.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/exorcist.jpg

Anyone else see what I do, that weird look in her eyes?

:vlol:

January_Snow*
30-06-09, 19:10
Did you have to post that!? What if someone with a weak heart sees it :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

I dont think my house is haunted, but there is one room in wich i dont like being, nothing happens in it, its perfectly normal, its just that it has some strange energy, a strange feel to it, so I dont like it....

Gladous
30-06-09, 19:12
Did you have to post that!? What if someone with a weak heart sees it :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

I dont think my house is haunted, but there is one room in wich i dont like being, nothing happens in it, its perfectly normal, its just that it has some strange energy, a strange feel to it, so I dont like it....

It's not that bad! :ton:

I think she is rather pretty. :whi:

Anyway, back on topic. ;)

Ilie_Fusarau
30-06-09, 19:13
do you think your house is haunted?:S I don't believe in ghosts , therefore I don't believe my house is haunted ;)

Legend of Lara
30-06-09, 19:21
My house is indeed haunted by three cartoon bedsheet ghosts. One is the wisecracking leader figure, the second is a wimp and the third is the cynical one. They have fun adventures every day on 15:00, only on Notasgoodasitusedtobe Network!

Wait, what? :confused:

Rai
30-06-09, 19:32

Be grateful it wasn't the scary video from youtube where she appears screaming. Now that has potential to cause heart failure. :yik: :vlol:

-Chase-Alias-
30-06-09, 19:34
I live in a 60 year old victorian, 3 stories. Every night there is this strange sound coming from my floorboard. Like Whistling. And then I hear a very faint sound that sounds like a steel nail on a chalkboard, and the whistling stops. Its very wierd...I've gotten over it.

Laras shadow
30-06-09, 19:55
well my house is definately haunted as i have heard whistling in the room when im on my on in the house. i saw a little boy run into what is now my room and there are no boys in my house appart from my dad. i have frequently felt someones cold hands all over my face and woke up to shadows leering over my bed, and having things thrown from my units. plenty of times during the night and also i have herd snarling litterally while im typing this. :tea:it's driving me insane:S

My dog Max
30-06-09, 20:02
I live in a 60 year old victorian, 3 stories. Every night there is this strange sound coming from my floorboard. Like Whistling. And then I hear a very faint sound that sounds like a steel nail on a chalkboard, and the whistling stops. Its very wierd...I've gotten over it.

:yik: Maybe the guy who whistels died like that

digitizedboy
30-06-09, 21:43
Not the current house I live in. But the old house definitely was. It was a very old house, and it's been there since the 1st world war. I used to see and hear a lot of things in that house. I mean I remember this one time when I was home alone, and I went into the kitchen to make a drink, and I swear to this day I saw something go up the stairs from the corner of my eye. O_o

Tomb Raider Master
30-06-09, 22:32
Err...no. :p

Laras shadow
01-07-09, 15:12
Not the current house I live in. But the old house definitely was. It was a very old house, and it's been there since the 1st world war. I used to see and hear a lot of things in that house. I mean I remember this one time when I was home alone, and I went into the kitchen to make a drink, and I swear to this day I saw something go up the stairs from the corner of my eye. O_o

ohhh spooky, creepy stuff just seems to happen near me.... ah well at least it's fun:D

LightningRider
01-07-09, 15:33
My old place : Moving shadows, yet there was no one there. I hear footsteps from the upper room, yet no one's there. Ghostly enough?

It's one of the many reasons we moved. ;)

XBOXCroft
01-07-09, 15:35

O_O..... Yo. Who are you there?! LOL. Just don't..avenge your love.

Actually, every night I hear a ghost or like feel a ghost behind me. And whenever I'd be up this late. Usually, my door opens and I see a white blur. once I blink, it's gone. :)

Not too mention the ghost's cute horns, purple hair and miko outfit. eventually I named her Hanyuu and she always goes for a visit. :)

LightningRider
01-07-09, 15:37
O_O..... Yo. Who are you there?! LOL. Just don't..avenge your love.

Actually, every night I hear a ghost or like feel a ghost behind me. And whenever I'd be up this late. Usually, my door opens and I see a white blur. once I blink, it's gone. :)

Not too mention the ghost's cute horns, purple hair and miko outfit. eventually I named her Hanyuu and she always goes for a visit. :)

I think I know this Hanyuu of which you speak of.. :whi:

XBOXCroft
01-07-09, 15:40
I think I know this Hanyuu of which you speak of..

Alister now haunts me. You guys better run while you can. No wait, he already haunted me.

Anyway, The real deal with my haunted condo, is that I always hear doors open and close. CREEPS ME OUT.

Black Thorn
01-07-09, 15:41
No, I don't. But even if I did, I don't think it would be such a problem for me :)
Anyway, my parents told me that the previous house in which they lived had a small bathroom (more of a toilet with a shower actually, it was really small) and every morning around 6:00 they could clearly hear somebody whistling in there.
They eventually sold the house to my aunt to buy a bigger one when I was born... And she totally dismantled that bathroom to make a laundry room before moving in! :D The whistle has gone since then...

Encore
01-07-09, 15:49
Not really. But some weeks ago I went to this hotel in Spain... Believe it or not I had a nightmare EVERY SINGLE NIGHT (5 in total). And it was always something scary happening in the bedroom where my parents stayed. O_o

... still, I don't think it was haunted. :D I was pretty stressed at the time with job related issues and I also had some trouble with the extremely hot temperatures over there, so that probably explains it.

XBOXCroft
01-07-09, 15:53
No, I don't. But even if I did, I don't think it would be such a problem for me :)
Anyway, my parents told me that the previous house in which they lived had a small bathroom (more of a toilet with a shower actually, it was really small) and every morning around 6:00 they could clearly hear somebody whistling in there.
They eventually sold the house to my aunt to buy a bigger one when I was born... And she totally dismantled that bathroom to make a laundry room before moving in! :D The whistle has gone since then...

What's haunted is that you got a pervert in the neighborhood. lol.

Endow
01-07-09, 23:26

MattTR
01-07-09, 23:40
Anyone's house can be scary at night.. luckily my cell phone has a sweet little flash feature that I put to good use.. :vlol: