PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER Postal Strike!?

TR FAN 18
14-07-09, 12:49
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8149463.stm

Not again! I'm so sick of all these strikes. I am seriously starting to hate Royal Mail. :hea:

Changeling
14-07-09, 12:59
For :cen: sake.

If they want more money, why don't they leave the Royal Mail and get a better paying job? Or will they say that they won't have any money while they're searching for a job? They either stick with the Mail or ditch it.

Jack Croft
14-07-09, 13:01
For :cen: Sake.

My computer mouse is meant to come then!

Need computer mouse hate laptop touchpad! :(

Autolycus
14-07-09, 13:06
Same old story, if they get what they want they'll only find something else to strike over.

sheepydee
14-07-09, 13:13
why dont we all just STRANGLE them stupid post people with there DAMNED red elastic bands :cen::mad::hea:

TR FAN 18
14-07-09, 13:14
ARGH! This better not affect my order of Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits! :hea:
Though, it was dispatched yesterday so I hope it gets here BEFORE Friday. I don't want to wait until NEXT WEEK.

sheepydee
14-07-09, 13:16
i ordered a game frm "Game" lol and it was supposedly despatched yesterday... and see if this strike gets in the way..... god help the local post place... i'll go and strangle them wif all there millions of red elastic bands:mad:

pneboy
14-07-09, 13:17
For :cen: Sake.

My computer mouse is meant to come then!

Need computer mouse hate laptop touchpad! :(

buy one from tesco, they cost 2

Ikas90
14-07-09, 13:51
I'm well and truly sorry, but, what is so bad about the Royal Mail going on strike for a day? Doesn't it just mean that any letters or packages will arrive a day later?

Mad Tony
14-07-09, 14:22
I'm well and truly sorry, but, what is so bad about the Royal Mail going on strike for a day? Doesn't it just mean that any letters or packages will arrive a day later?I don't think it's that, it's because they seem to go on strike so frequently.

jaywalker
14-07-09, 14:24
I'm well and truly sorry, but, what is so bad about the Royal Mail going on strike for a day? Doesn't it just mean that any letters or packages will arrive a day later?

If only was that simple.. Any strike means no post sorted or delivered or picked up, meaning theres a backlog and a LOT of post gets `lost` in the system.

They lose a stupidly large amount of post as it is!! i've done tests over the years sending multiple post cards to same address from different places (even next street) and only 75% came thru!!

Mad Tony
14-07-09, 14:25
Yeah, they are pretty bad with loosing things too. I remember I bought a game off of eBay a few years ago and it got lost in the post. Luckily the seller was happy to refund me.

SamReeves
14-07-09, 15:19
Thank God for UPS. :p