PDA

View Full Version : Would you be friends with Lara croft?

Uzi master
17-07-09, 07:09
If lara croft where real would you want to be her friend? why or whyh not?

for mw the short answer is no since I'd probably get kidnapped, the long awnser is yes IF I got a bunch of weapons security systems ect.

Spong
17-07-09, 07:10
Nope. She's a completely different class to me. She's exactly the kind of person I hate with a passion in real life.

LaraLuvrrr
17-07-09, 07:16
Of course!

She would be my bff!

I would run around with her and probably end up in jail :o

Paddy
17-07-09, 07:18
Nah, Id rather be her rival.
A confrontation would be pretty sweet.

LaraLuvrrr
17-07-09, 07:22
Nah, Id rather be her rival.
A confrontation would be pretty sweet.

ahaha you wouldn't poop yourself would you? :p

Paddy
17-07-09, 07:23
ahaha you wouldn't poop yourself would you? :p

Haha nah.
She aint so tough without her guns :p

scremanie
17-07-09, 07:51
Well, she seems to only be mean or aggressive to her enemies or people that she feels threatened by, so if I was nice to her, then I think she would be nice to me.. so yeah, I guess so, If she let me that is :D

Autolycus
17-07-09, 08:08
Nope. She's a completely different class to me. She's exactly the kind of person I hate with a passion in real life.

Why do you hat her so much?

I'd be her friend.

ThatNorskChick
17-07-09, 08:14
A theif and a murderer? Hell no! I wouldn't trust that *****!

Spong
17-07-09, 08:17
Why do you hate her so much?

Because she's got her head stuck up her own arse. She comes across to me as utterly vacuous and completely pretentious.

Tonyrobinson
17-07-09, 08:18
No, I've she shoots the people in her house and the OAP living with her is used as target practise. So imagine somebody who she doesn't know Eek!

Croft, Lara
17-07-09, 08:18
Yes but I'd bake her cookies for her trips so she would never ever kill me.

Maybe we could be friends with benefits? Oh no wait damnit, I'm gay......

EgyptianSoul
17-07-09, 08:28
If she was a real person I don't think I'd ever get to meet her.

Simple as that.

scoopy_loopy
17-07-09, 08:42
Probably, we're both as emotional as a tea spoon. Well, until CD got their filthy paws on her and "humanised" her :|

We both like ancient culture, we both speak foreign languages (well, learning), we're both gymnasts... but shed probably get sick of how much time I spend on the computer :D

xx_Hunt_xx
17-07-09, 08:44
Not really, i do like her...but she can be a *****.

scoopy_loopy
17-07-09, 08:50
Maybe we could be friends with benefits? Oh no wait damnit, I'm gay......

That never stopped me... friction is friction baby :cln: :tea:

Rivendell
17-07-09, 09:11

:D :tmb:

Plus, just .. no.. Lara's friends tend to end up as dead as her enemies.

Big Matt
17-07-09, 09:17

Because she's got her head stuck up her own arse. She comes across to me as utterly vacuous and completely pretentious.

What NorskChick and Spong said. I really can't stand that type of person.

Shark_Blade
17-07-09, 09:34
Depends if I'm useful in Lara's effort/goal and vice versa.

If it turns ugly, I'm pretty sure I can kick the **** outta CD Lara. I'll just throw a family picture, she'll react and I'll give her the ol one two.:mis:

Classic/Aod Lara, I'll run the opposite direction as fast as I can.

scoopy_loopy
17-07-09, 10:01
Depends if I'm useful in Lara's effort/goal and vice versa.

If it turns ugly, I'm pretty sure I can kick the **** outta CD Lara. I'll just throw a family picture, she'll react and I'll give her the ol one two.:mis:

Classic/Aod Lara, I'll run the opposite direction as fast as I can.

:vlol:
"Lara look! A box of ultra absorbent tissues!" *points and runs*

Tyrannosaurus
17-07-09, 10:05
Lara doesn't have any friends. At least not in the sense that you or I do. She referred to Von Croy as "a good friend" in AOD, which should tell you something about how lightly she applies the word.

A better question to ask is, "Would Lara want to be MY friend?" The answer is no, probably not. What could you (or I) possibly do for her?

Reckless Lara
17-07-09, 10:07
Maybe yes,maybe no,not sure yet. It would be extremely cool to join her life style and habits.Yeah...REALLY COOL:jmp: .Also we could be partners once she teaches me who to do all these skills that she does :D

TRULuverzz
17-07-09, 10:24
yeh! i want her to teach me how to be a cold ***** so i don't have to fall in-love with anyone ever again :p

tombraiderluka
17-07-09, 10:27
Which Lara?

Ah nevermind, she seems alright, but no.. Maybe with the Lara from ThatNorskChick Videos :D

scremanie
17-07-09, 10:47
Which Lara?

Ah nevermind, she seems alright, but no.. Maybe with the Lara from ThatNorskChick Videos :D

Don't forget to give her your BROCCOLI COCONUT HOTDOG!! or she'll show you her coconut. :D

tombraiderluka
17-07-09, 10:48
Don't forget to give her your BROCCOLI COCONUT HOTDOG!! or she'll show you her coconut. :D
:vlol: Yeah, this Lara is so funny :D I like my friends to make me laugh xD

Nerd For Life
17-07-09, 10:49
I don't think so, no. She's a cold blooded murderer, I don't think it's a good idea. :p

Ikas90
17-07-09, 10:56
Yep, I'd be her friend. :) She's an adventurer like me, so why not? She could take me all around the tombs she visits, and I'd love it with a passion.

EatRainbows
17-07-09, 10:59
Lara doesn't have any friends. At least not in the sense that you or I do. She referred to Von Croy as "a good friend" in AOD, which should tell you something about how lightly she applies the word.

Exactly! :)

Afonya
17-07-09, 11:35

Hahaha If I knew Lara I'd bring all relics and treasures back to tombs xD

sheepydee
17-07-09, 11:39
i'd totally be her friend :) i like people like her although ive never actually come across someone like her :p

Johnnay
17-07-09, 11:52
mmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe

Chocola teapot
17-07-09, 11:54
Yes I would love to be Lara's friend,
we would live the highlife and explore the world, Just her and I :p!

Larapink
17-07-09, 11:55
I might, depends on Lara's actual personality. If she's a ***** I would stay away from her. :p

Tonyrobinson
17-07-09, 11:58
Well I have always dreamed of clubbing with an Heiress :D

rowanlim
17-07-09, 11:58
If lara croft where real would you want to be her friend? why or whyh not?

for mw the short answer is no since I'd probably get kidnapped, the long awnser is yes IF I got a bunch of weapons security systems ect.

I'd say yeah, I'd like to be her friend. It'd be pretty interesting :p

dexter void
17-07-09, 12:27
I would love to be Lara's Friend!

but i don't think i have the right high intelligence as her so we probably wouldn't have much in common alhtough i'd like to learn from her and discover these unknown civilizations....:)

xXhayleyroxXx
17-07-09, 12:37
she feels like my sister or best friend already so of course XD
we both share a love of archaeology and digging up the past XD

Changeling
17-07-09, 12:37
Classic Lara:
Hell no, she'd just use me for information and when I'm of no use to her she'll kill me... and I'm not that useful. :p I'd imagine that I'd be too far up her arse and be a right suck-up to her because I admire her too much. XD

CD Lara:
Probably yes, but I'd be a right ***** of a friend and take the **** out of her all the time... then I'd eventually kick the **** out of her and steal everything she owns. :mis:

Lee croft
17-07-09, 12:40
yeah why not we would go shopping for green tops and khaki shorts :ohn: and then we will lock winston in the fridge and eat beans on toast

da tomb raider!
17-07-09, 13:39
Oh, I'd be her friend alright. :mis:

TRhalloween
17-07-09, 13:57
Yes, so I could bug the Hell out of you guys on her new headset.

Lee croft
17-07-09, 13:59
Yes, so I could bug the Hell out of you guys on her new headset.

:vlol: hahaha id think that wouldnt be wise

violentblossom
17-07-09, 14:05
Prolly not. I hardly know any wealthy people as it is.. how would she and I run in the same circles or meet?

scoopy_loopy
17-07-09, 14:32
Prolly not. I hardly know any wealthy people as it is.. how would she and I run in the same circles or meet?

Somehow I get the feeling Lara doesnt throw dinner parties and engage in gossip with the other English Aristocracy.

violentblossom
17-07-09, 14:39
Somehow I get the feeling Lara doesnt throw dinner parties and engage in gossip with the other English Aristocracy.

I know, right? Snobby pixellated lady, she is. :p

kristi
17-07-09, 14:45
Sure yes!!!:D
For all to you who say that she is a horrible person,she might have a softer side(and don't forget that we ALL love her :mis:)

snork
17-07-09, 14:51
Hm, yes, but then again I easily fall for any highly intelligent and/ or sovereign woman, no matter if she is arrogant. :cln:

Yes but I'd bake her cookies for her trips so she would never ever kill me.

Maybe we could be friends with benefits? Oh no wait damnit, I'm gay...... ROFL

I'll just throw a family picture, she'll react and I'll give her the ol one two. :mis:
excellent! :tmb:

Psychos'Я'Us
17-07-09, 14:54
HELL YEAH! She has guns and she can kill stuff! :D

Jo269976
17-07-09, 14:55
She's rich, so hell yeah :)

January_Snow*
17-07-09, 15:00
Sure, we are both rich young and beautifull so we would be awsome friends :D

Yuna´s Wish
17-07-09, 15:03
It´s not true that Lara´s friends end up badly: Jean Yves, Winston, Father Patrick, Charles Kane, Anaya Imanu, Zip and Amanda Evert are all fine. Alister was the only to suffer from such fate :p And well...if you consider him Lara´s friend, Von Croy died too.

I´d be her friend. She´d spice things up, obliterating the daily routine of the ordinary as we know it.

snork
17-07-09, 15:15
Winston
Well, spending half his life in the freezer and the other half constantly being shot at, I don't know.

SamReeves
17-07-09, 16:23
Nah, if I made a comment about her boobs, she'd probably try to shoot me. :p

Tombraiderx08
17-07-09, 16:26
I wouldnt worry, were not in the same class ;D but i would be, lara seems to be a nice person, if your on her good side :)

silver_wolf
17-07-09, 16:26
The question is, would she be friends with me?

TTV
17-07-09, 16:38
Core Lara: I would stay outta her way! Maybe I'd ask her to teach me how to be a Tomb Raider. :p

AoD Lara: Don't think she'd trust anyone - but yeah, sure.

Legend Lara: Yes! She's my fave Lara personality wise. XD

TRA Lara: I'd wanna raid tombs with her. :D

Underworld Lara: No, we just wouldn't get along.

Joely-Moley
17-07-09, 16:43
No way, she'd probably shoot me.

VictorXD
17-07-09, 16:43
I would love too!!! I love her pernolality!! She is funny also

sheepydee
17-07-09, 16:44
i would just totally be her friend... well only the classic lara ¬_¬ she has a badass attitude which ROX.. the newer lara is just... "no" :p

Fallen.Angel
17-07-09, 16:45
Of course. She'd be my best friend. :D

Aphrodite22
17-07-09, 17:11
sure! why not?? she could train me :p

NemesisX13X
17-07-09, 17:14
Hell no! i hate that *****!! :mad:

BUT ID BE BFFL WITH THE DOPPELGANGER!!!!!!!!! :yah:

Quasimodo
17-07-09, 17:16
I could imagine us crossing paths at a shooting range maybe.

tranniversary119
17-07-09, 17:18
She's a loner, and likes to keep to herself. So I don't think she's the friend type.

gbetch
17-07-09, 17:19
does stocker count as friend. I would totally be her friend, i would be more than happy to help her in any way i could and i would like her to teach me to do all the cool things she can do. not to mention i will never turn down a rich friend....

Drone
17-07-09, 17:32
better ask would Lara be friends with you ;)

I'd like to see AOD Lara but she hardly needs a friend :D

Lara.Jolie7
17-07-09, 18:23

huauahauhau

Well, I would like to be her friend, but the one who lives in different country and only speaks by internet and telphone....

AmericanAssassin
17-07-09, 18:44
Hell no. :cen: I'm on TEAM NATLA. I can't betray my lover. ;)

Uzi master
17-07-09, 18:48
being Natlas friend sounds more dangerouse that being Lara's.

Your_Envy*
17-07-09, 18:48
YES! Especially with AoD Lara, then I'd meet Kurtis, too.. :cln:

jeocan
17-07-09, 22:51
Ummmm? NO! I'd find her a wee bit creepy! She also comes off a little snooty! I don't think she'd like me very much anyway. We have nothing in common. I don't mind playing at Tomb Raiding but I certainly wouldn't want to do it! :yik: I can't see her sitting at a computer and playing games either. Let's be honest now people! :rolleyes:

TTV
18-07-09, 00:34
Hell no. :cen: I'm on TEAM NATLA. I can't betray my lover. ;)
*One big step back* 0.o

LaraLuvrrr
18-07-09, 00:37
being Natlas friend sounds more dangerouse that being Lara's.

I'd never be friend's with Natla. She'd either kill me or get me thrown in jail. Lara would probably bail me out of jail if I were put in jail because of her antics.

igonge
18-07-09, 00:45
I'd be friends with CD Lara because I know she isn't capable of blowing my head off if I do anything wrong.

AOD/Classic Lara, HELL NO!