PDA

View Full Version : French runner celebrates by shoving a mascot

voltz
02-07-12, 23:12
...but that's only the half of it. You see, the person inside the costume is a 14-year old girl.

zXsjc5ZehRI

And here's the report, thanks to Yahoo. (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/french-runner-shoves-14-old-girl-mascot-costume-180312585--oly.html)

Lenochka
02-07-12, 23:14
:vlol: omg. I bet he feels pretty crappy now lol.

peeves
02-07-12, 23:15
I wonder what happened to him.

Love2Raid
02-07-12, 23:16
Awww, what a jerk!

Maybe he thought there was a grown man in there, but he should never assume. >_<

xXhayleyroxXx
02-07-12, 23:18
Awww, what a jerk!

Maybe he thought there was a grown man in there, but he should never assume. >_<

Even if there was, it's awful to shove them D:

Love2Raid
02-07-12, 23:26
^
True. It didn't look like it was meant to be 'playful' (just trying to look at it from different perspectives). :/

patriots88888
02-07-12, 23:33
You should see what some mascots do to each other, it makes this look like child's play... but I agree. At least she had all that foam protecting her.

Killercowz
02-07-12, 23:40
What a man.

moodydog
02-07-12, 23:41
Honestly thought the title was 'French runner comes out as gay'...

patriots88888
02-07-12, 23:42
Honestly was thought the title was 'French runner comes out as gay'...

Lawl!

peeves
03-07-12, 00:54
You should see what some mascots do to each other, it makes this look like child's play... but I agree. At least she had all that foam protecting her.

If it made it look like child's play wouldn't it be similar to Chucky the killer doll doing something?

patriots88888
03-07-12, 01:03
If it made it look like child's play wouldn't it be similar to Chucky the killer doll doing something?

Yea, but we're not allowed to say what that 'something' is here in GC.

lance6439
03-07-12, 01:18
oh my. this is REALLY cool. Nice read! :tmb:

Draco
03-07-12, 01:19
Honestly thought the title was 'French runner comes out as gay'...

Since when does anyone French have to come out? Well I mean after they are born.

voltz
03-07-12, 02:35
Since when does anyone French have to come out? Well I mean after they are born.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/Woden87/Smilies/th_bonk.gif

b.gluch
03-07-12, 02:43
that poor mascot :( its so cute and i just wanna hug it.

Spong
03-07-12, 08:31
I thought she was going to end up on the floor or something. He just pushed her a bit. No big deal really.

tampi
03-07-12, 08:46
People of this type is everywhere. No matter if they are doctors, plumbers, firemen, politicians, priests, architects or fruit pickers. The bad people or people with bad ideas extends across all social strata.

Apparently it is the second time he does it. Maybe he is allergic to the foam.

If I were the father of that child, I make a tackle to him in live.

digitizedboy
03-07-12, 09:41
Sport is not just about competing, but also about sportmanship and respect. There's no logical reason for him to do this other than he's an asshole.

patriots88888
03-07-12, 09:44
^ I can definitely visualize Christopher Walken saying that... especially the first line.

Hairhelmet12
03-07-12, 09:56
I thought she was going to end up on the floor or something. He just pushed her a bit. No big deal really.

:vlol: Right?

This isn't even news, there's nothing to discuss.

strawberry22
03-07-12, 10:41
:vlol: Hahahahahaha. LOL he must feel crap now :D

Draco
03-07-12, 10:54
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/Woden87/Smilies/th_bonk.gif

Don't threaten me with a good time. :pi:

Miharu
03-07-12, 11:53
:vlol: Right?

This isn't even news, there's nothing to discuss.

Yup, nothing to discuss other than the fact that French man was ****ing rude. :pi:

Racial profiling wise: The French in general are rude.

pEhouse
03-07-12, 11:55
So, wait. If I interpret some of your replies correctly, it's totally ok and socially acceptable for a grown man to push random 14 year old girls, as long as they don't fall down? :confused:

interstellardave
03-07-12, 12:03
Even if you discount a grown man physically assualting a 14 year old girl--and that's what it was, no matter that she didn't get hurt (she easily could have)--this is still a story for other reasons. She was the mascot of the event itself... greeting the winner probably isn't her idea, it's her job, and that means the event considers it important. Him angrily swatting things out of her hand and shoving her away with utter disregard is also him showing no respect for the event--and the sponsers of it.

NOTE: I think it's dispecable behavior towards the girl as well, I'm just adding more reasons why this is a valid story--because some don't think it is, since the girl didn't break her leg or something. :rolleyes:

Lara's Nemesis
03-07-12, 12:03
That's how he acts after winning, would hate to see him on a bad day.

Miharu
03-07-12, 12:04
Even if you discount a grown man physically assualting a 14 year old girl--and that's what it was, no matter that she didn't get hurt (she easily could have)--this is still a story for other reasons. She was the mascot of the event itself... greeting the winner probably isn't her idea, it's her job, and that means the event considers it important. Him angrily swatting things out of her hand and shoving her away with utter disregard is also him showing no respect for the event--and the sponsers of it.

That and it's ****ing rude. :cen: If someone did that to me, I'd ****ing well push him back. Of course she's a little girl. :o

patriots88888
03-07-12, 12:04
So, wait. If I interpret some of your replies correctly, it's totally ok and socially acceptable for a grown man to push random 14 year old girls, as long as they don't fall down? :confused:

I should sincerely hope not... unless by accident of course which this clearly was not. I'm guessing those replies are from those dissappointed that no cats got skinned alive or some unfortunate soul fell into an uncovered sewer manhole.

Sir Croft
03-07-12, 12:49
What a freaking loser. It's not the first time an athlete harasses a mascot, though, which is completely ridiculous. What's the point? They're supposedly there to hype everyone to encourage you to have a good game. Grow up.
To compensate for his douchebaggery, I'll laugh at him.

Props for the girl tho, she didn't fall down. That guy can't even push a 14 year old girl down hahahahahahaha
:vlol:

Draco
03-07-12, 13:42

NOTE: I think it's dispecable behavior towards the girl as well, I'm just adding more reasons why this is a valid story--because some don't think it is, since the girl didn't break her leg or something. :rolleyes:

If I were her, I'd have kicked him in the groin.

interstellardave
03-07-12, 13:42
If I were her, I'd have kicked him in the groin.

That would have been hilarious!

knightgames
03-07-12, 13:51
Kicked in the groin by the MENTOS mascot??!!!??

tampi
03-07-12, 15:47
I hope Mentos company will put a complaint to him and Mentos wins. This will remove his desire to do such things again without reason.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
03-07-12, 16:11
Dwayne Johnson should be the mascot at this guys next race. How funny would it be to see this guy body-slammed?