PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

!Lara Croft!
15-07-12, 12:44
This is a thread for all you guys dreams (sleepytime dreams, not aspiration dreams), what do you dream about? Any interesting stories?

A little something I've learned through my dreams are that objects usually don't work how they ought to.

Eg. Lightswitches dont work
Clocks keep showing different times
Artworks change
Text changes/can't read
Hands are weird
Things don't stay being the same thing for long
Other people behave like NPC's
Gravity doesn't work as it should
No one reacts to you being naked
We can fly
It is impossible to die (though you can get killed)
Breathe underwater

Sometimes I notice these and it causes me to realize it's a dream, then the fun stuff begins. I've told some people in my dreams that they aren't real, and they kinda knew, and got a little depressed over it. "I wanna go that way, but what does my opinion matter...I'm not real..."

Last night I dreamed I was at my intermediate school classroom, but in high-school with my teachers. My teacher gave me my test paper back and I noticed the scores didn't make sense like I got 11 out of 10 on one question. So I handed it back and she re-marked it and the scores became even more bizarre. Then I realized it was a dream as the bell had rung for the end of the day but the clock showed it was 10am. So I left the school and just wandered off to my old house where I went to bed.

Then I woke up.

What do you dream about?

strawberry22
15-07-12, 13:10
Has anyone ever had one of those dreams where you go to school or work, and it's a normal day, then you look down and you're naked :confused: Then everyone starts asking you why you're naked and you don't know why, or sometimes they don't even notice :p And then you have to find clothes :vlol:

I've had some bizzare dreams in my time. Very recently I had a dream that my school became a spaceport, and we had to find different devices for the spaceport. Or something like that :vlol:

pEhouse
15-07-12, 15:30
I've heard those naked-dreams are supposedly quite common, but I can't remember ever having one.
But when I was younger I often had those dreams where you can fly, felt very realistic too! Also that my teeth are loose or fallen out, one of my worst nightmares :o

Do you guys believe that dreams have a deeper meaning?

trfanX34
15-07-12, 15:32
I remember when I was a kid I used to dream that I was in Hogwarts and could do magic. Then I'd wake up and be depressed because I couldn't do magic :(

BrandonFlowers
15-07-12, 15:37
I've dreamt I was pregnant a few times :vlol: damn that was odd.

Miharu
15-07-12, 15:39
When I was young, I used to dream that I was at the top of my house stairs and then I'd jump and as I'm about to hit the floor, I wake up. I also once remember a dream I had where I was like in this hospital type place but there wasn't really any banisters to hold on to on the stairs and I fell off, once again as I'm about to hit the floor I wake up. I think I 'completed' the dream once where I jumped from my house stairs and landed fully and I was ok. I still woke up though soon after I realised I was fine. :vlol: Haven't had the dream in well over 6 years I think.

the ancient
15-07-12, 15:44
The last few nights I dream about gypsies who take over my house, I always speak french to them (which is not my mother language).
It's odd since I haven't seen a gypsy in the last month. :/

SpyrosMonster
15-07-12, 16:12
I'm having dreams with me in an elevator and suddenly the elevator starts falling really fast and when I'm about to hit the ground I wake up soaking wet!!

trlestew
15-07-12, 16:46
I just had this crazy dream a week ago that I wrote down in 3 paragraphs. :eek:

almayah
15-07-12, 16:50
I remember once I woke up in my dream(a.k.a lucid dreaming). At first, I remember some scary monsters were chasing me, I was flying, and doing the nasty stuff I'm not allowed to post http://www.blamonet.com/vb/images/smilies/AwesomeSmiley.png

xXhayleyroxXx
15-07-12, 16:55
I'm a lucid dreamer and always have the weirdest dreams that feel very real, but I know I'm dreaming; if that makes sense :pi: They're nearly always nightmares in which I die in a horrible, gruesome way. The weirdest one I had was where college took me to a farm, and it become this weird mystery plot in which I found it used to be a fur farm, and I fell through a broken bit of the floor and drowned in animal guts and eyes :vlol: Usually I'm getting chased or am pregnant :p I very rarely have a nice dream.

Quebsenuef
15-07-12, 17:03
I frequently have dreams where I'm walking all alone, and suddenly gravity is practically no longer existant. Like I'm on the moon or something.
I hop around for awhile, then I jump really high, as high as a lot of airplanes. After that, gravity is turned back on and I start plumeting back to Earth faster than anything. As soon as I hit the ground, I wake up, freaking out. :vlol:

It's terrifying, but funny when I think about these kinds of dreams..

NRO.
15-07-12, 17:10
Most of the time, my dreams are very, VERY real. With pain and all when I get hurt. I can even see myself in a mirror, some people claim that's impossible to do in dreams. Also, there have been times where my brain couldn't distinguish reality from what I dreamt, leading to VERY awkward conversations irl. Maybe I have some kind of tumor. =/

xXhayleyroxXx
15-07-12, 17:13
Most of the time, my dreams are very, VERY real. With pain and all when I get hurt. I can even see myself in a mirror, some people claim that's impossible to do in dreams. Also, there have been times where my brain couldn't distinguish reality from what I dreamt, leading to VERY awkward conversations irl. Maybe I have some kind of tumor. =/

No, I get that too :p Including the pain and mirror.

matrix54
15-07-12, 17:20
My dream usually have me doing physical activity. Flying, long walks, running (things of that nature, for what ever reason), or puzzle solving... it was murder, and lots of walking the night before. Anything based around video games, really.

Also, my environments change a lot. Like, last night, there was an elevator at one point, and then it's became tired platforms and the elevator moved. :vlol:

strawberry22
15-07-12, 17:43
I had a dream when I was little and I flew out of the window and then the Emmerdale theme started playing as I was flying through the air. I woke up crying :( And I've had loads of dreams that I've fallen into a lit fireplace, pobably because I did fall in a lit fireplace when I was young.

SpyrosMonster
15-07-12, 19:13
I remember once I woke up in my dream(a.k.a lucid dreaming). At first, I remember some scary monsters were chasing me, I was flying, and doing the nasty stuff I'm not allowed to post http://www.blamonet.com/vb/images/smilies/AwesomeSmiley.png

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhyyolxlKL1qa04yh.gif

Draco
15-07-12, 19:15
I dream of past lives usually. Used to be pretty bizarre.

Ceamonks890
15-07-12, 21:45
Dreams I recall having as a kid:

-Being able to fly around my local neighborhood(sadly don't have these dreams anymore:()

- Dreamt that I was Spider-Man at one point(I had the powers, suit, you name it), and was just web-swinging around the city for what felt like ages(not that I can complain:D), until oddly enough I got devoured by Venom(the rest of the time was pitch black), and then I woke up, thinking, 'What the:confused:'

Dreams I recall having recently:

-I once had a dream, where some assassin(who was covered in a black coat, black hat, black sunglasses... heck, he even had a black claw), had been hired to kill me, for unknown reasons. I was at my house(my parents and younger brother were there), and eventually they saw the assassin outside our front door:yik: He was about to open the door... and then I woke up, relieved it was just a dream.

-I've had a couple dreams where I'm either at my old primary or intermediate school and randomly walking across the school. There was free food being offered everywhere, my friends(from back in the day) were there(although I don't really talk with them now, since they're in other parts of the country/world:(). Man, it was great. Quite disappointed it wasn't real though.

trlestew
15-07-12, 21:50
-I once had a dream, where some assassin(who was covered in a black coat, black hat, black sunglasses... heck, he even had a black claw), had been hired to kill me, for unknown reasons.

o_O I had a similar dream a few nights ago, except the assassin was trying to stab me after killing some random girl. I somehow escaped and ended up in a library...

Ora Dagger
15-07-12, 22:38
I can't recall most of my dreams because I always forget them when I wake up. :p But the ones I do recall are mostly about other people. I don't have very many nightmares either.

Tommy123
16-07-12, 02:00
I usually have sex dreams tbh

Ikas90
16-07-12, 02:32
I love my dreams. They're a totally different world.

My dreams never make any logical sense, but I somehow manage to make sense out of them. I like to go on dreammoods.com to help interpret them. And the interpretations are usually accurate/completely correct.

Zenx
16-07-12, 03:15
I usually have sex dreams tbh

Lucky. :mad: (:p)

I usually have dreams of making out/cuddling BUT when I'm about to get it, I wake up. It's so annoying. :( Especially because it feels... Real. :pi:

EmeraldFields
16-07-12, 03:22
I used to keep a dream journal, but lately I've been having a hard time remembering them when I wake up.

Stevo505
16-07-12, 03:23
I had a dream where I was kidnapped by a little girl, and every time I would try to run away, she would run after me and drag me back. I had to punch her in the face to get free :p

LaraDuh
16-07-12, 04:08
Naughty dreams for me tbh. Rawbert is the main character and im his tiny dancer.

Draco
16-07-12, 04:31
i had a dream where i was kidnapped by a little girl, and every time i would try to run away, she would run after me and drag me back. I had to punch her in the face to get free :p

Have you been playing... F.E.A.R.?

Atlantisfreak666
16-07-12, 09:29
omfg i had a dream last night that i was in the hunger games except i was ron weasley and i was just running around stabbing people with a kitchen knife omfg

xXhayleyroxXx
20-07-12, 11:00
I had such a strange dream last night that my old best friend I haven't spoken to in ages due to a fall-out and my ex (who are together irl) got married, and while I was there witnessing their marriage - the vicar smacked me over the head with a metal crucific, bound me, gagged me and cremated me. While I was burning, I was banging on the glass pane while he was dancing ballet-like to Taylor Swift.

:vlol:

klona
20-07-12, 11:01
I had such a strange dream last night that my old best friend I haven't spoken to in ages due to a fall-out and my ex (who are together irl) got married, and while I was there witnessing their marriage - the vicar smacked me over the head with a metal crucific, bound me, gagged me and cremated me. While I was burning, I was banging on the glass pane while he was dacing ballet-like to Taylor Swift.

:yik:...

jarekhanzelka
20-07-12, 11:12
Last night I had a dream that I travelled back in time to the first year of high school so that I could play some good vinyl in my class. Nobody liked it, so I travelled back. Cut to the next scene - Now I randomly find myself in a luxury room in a hotel in London and soon learn that I'm to participate in this year's Olympics. So I go there, find it boring, and go raid tombs instead (quite literally). Cut to the next scene - At last I find myself in a supermarket where I first have a fight with some goon and after that proceed to rape every moving thing in the shop. It was at that moment I realised I was only dreaming and took control over myself within the dream to slowly guide myself out of the shop and let a bus run over me. That waked me up.

http://procimg.memecenter.com/f62344a2f65dbda9d71256b52b7d4377.jpg

AssassinX21
20-07-12, 20:26
Lately I've been having dreams about people trying to kill me, or people with masks breaking in my house and me having to run away from them. They keep re-occuring, so it is kinda creepy for me. And of course, sex dreams happen every now and then. :o

skylark1121
21-07-12, 01:03
I have SO many dreams. I don't think a night passes that I can't remember my dreams vividly--and I love that!

However, some of my dreams aren't that great... I have a really bad recurring dream of elevators falling while I'm in them. I've had all sorts of varieties of this dream. x )

Lara's_Guy
21-07-12, 01:28
Last night, sex stuff. :vlol:

Most of my dreams are kind of crazy though, like really far out. :p lol

kevindatsun
21-07-12, 01:36
I have a very weird dream last night and its about spongebob and patrick. . . .
They were just travelling in a desert place and ended up in TR3 NEVADA, while their walking and exploring the place they found a pool of water, (similar to the beginning of the NEVADA section of Tr3). . And they take a dip first , they were very happy that they finally found water because it is very dry out there. . So they climb some rocks helping each other and found an army of PLANKTONS and MR.CRABS is with them. . And Mr.crabs just picked them up and said "get out of here you useless lads" so he throw them out in a very high place and they fall and they were just smiling and spongebob said "u know patrick, that akward moment when u fall and found out that there was a pool of water below us" and patrick laughed and they landed on the pool of water they found and they said together "were alive!" and they were crying with tears of joy and after that i woke up

it was really weird and it almost looked so real . . .

xXhayleyroxXx
29-07-12, 15:25
Last night I dreamt I was at this awards ceremony and met Taylor Swift. She was so nasty and horrible and wouldn't sign an autograph and Chris Evans was married to a whale :vlol: And then this dog killed my rats :/

What on earth :vlol:

Nemo_91
29-07-12, 15:28
Chris Evans was married to a whale

Please let this become reality!!

BrandonFlowers
29-07-12, 15:29
Last night I dreamt I was at this awards ceremony and met Taylor Swift. She was so nasty and horrible and wouldn't sign an autograph and Chris Evans was married to a whale :vlol: And then this dog killed my rats :/

What on earth :vlol:

Hayley, I told you to stop getting high before bed :pi:

xXhayleyroxXx
29-07-12, 15:32
Please let this become reality!!
:vlol:

Hayley, I told you to stop getting high before bed :pi:

I don't ;___;

Rosaly
29-07-12, 15:40
Something...romantic...with my boyfriend (but has nothing happened IRL :pi:) :D :p

tomekkobialka
29-07-12, 17:54
Has anyone ever had one of those dreams where you go to school or work, and it's a normal day, then you look down and you're naked :confused: Then everyone starts asking you why you're naked and you don't know why, or sometimes they don't even notice :p And then you have to find clothes :vlol:

I used to have those dreams so often that one night I dreamt I went to school in clothes and everybody was asking: "Why are you wearing clothes?" So I had to undress myself quickly! j/k

I also find it very odd in dreams when you eat food, and you can taste it in your mouth. I can never figure out what it tastes like, though. :o

patriots88888
21-08-12, 23:05
Well, I'm almost embarassed to say this. :o Last night I had one of the strangest and most perplexing dreams I've had in quite some time. I can't remember the dream itself but I woke up with an overwhelming feeling of grief/sadness. I was practically in tears and just lied there for 20 minutes wondering and thinking to myself what it was that I could have possibly done (in my dream) to make me feel that way and have that kind of affect on me. Very strange because vivid dreams like this aren't typical for me at all. :/

SpyrosMonster
21-08-12, 23:21
SlenderMan Following me! Seriously I can't sleep until the sun raises!!

http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/en/scrn/3347000/3347921/slender-03-700x373.jpg

Peep Show
21-08-12, 23:32
^OMG it's almost 2am that scared the **** outta me and I don't even find him scary usually.

Quebsenuef
21-08-12, 23:48
Well, I'm almost embarassed to say this. :o Last night I had one of the strangest and most perplexing dreams I've had in quite some time. I can't remember the dream itself but I woke up with an overwhelming feeling of grief/sadness. I was practically in tears and just lied there for 20 minutes wondering and thinking to myself what it was that I could have possibly done (in my dream) to make me feel that way and have that kind of affect on me. Very strange because vivid dreams like this aren't typical for me at all. :/

I only ever had that happen to me once. I can't remember the dream at all either, but I woke up just sobbing and I had no idea why, I was just so sad. Looking back on it, it's pretty weird and funny :vlol: Happened around 4 or 5 years ago.

SpyrosMonster
22-08-12, 01:42
^OMG it's almost 2am that scared the **** outta me and I don't even find him scary usually.

he is too scary! I played the game once! 2 weeks ago and I still can't sleep! Proof! In greece right now is 5 in the morning!!!

SeanCordernay
22-08-12, 01:52
OMG :yik: this thread must survive!!! I need to post all my crazy dreams here!!!

Shark_Blade
22-08-12, 14:25
SlenderMan Following me! Seriously I can't sleep until the sun raises!!

http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/en/scrn/3347000/3347921/slender-03-700x373.jpg

How fascinating. :)

SpyrosMonster
22-08-12, 15:58
How fascinating. :)

You find that fascinating? Oh God I always see him in my dreams and then I can't sleep again!

Laras Dream
22-08-12, 21:12
I was running after a small child who was crying and wounded. He then decided to grab an electric fence and was burnt as black as coal and he fell to the ground dead.

Mr Tomb
22-08-12, 21:20
I was at a very dark-ish secret organization ( like that one on v the series ) that doesn't allow you to leave, if you does then you're classified as a traitor, anyway my cousine and I managed to escape but we left my sister, so we came back and when we took the elevator it took as to this secret floor where they captured us and tied us to some weird tables supported by lazer flashes, they brought my sister and slaughtered her in front of me
Extremly weird to be honest

adventurerLara
22-08-12, 21:30
I was running after a small child who was crying and wounded. He then decided to grab an electric fence and was burnt as black as coal and he fell to the ground dead.

Been playing Mass Effect before sleeping have we? :p

Laras Dream
22-08-12, 21:34

Yes I play it way too much. I'm emotionally obsessed.

xLara_Nathanx
22-08-12, 21:37

LOL this was the first thing popping in my head too. :vlol:

-------

As for me, I forget ALL of my dreams as soon as I wake up.

I never forget this 1 dream I had years ago, though... Me and my whole family were in a very tall building and the building started to shake. There was an earthquake. The building fell down and we all died. It felt like I was ''experiencing'' my death. All I was seeing was just black and I was trying to wake up from my sleep. I then woke up breathing heavily... It was a weird, but awesome experience. :D

Laras Dream
22-08-12, 21:39
As for me, I forget ALL of my dreams as soon as I wake up.

I never forget this 1 dream I had years ago, though... Me and my whole family were in a very tall building and the building started to shake. There was an earthquake. The building fell down and we all died. It felt like I was ''experiencing'' my death. All I was seeing was just black and I was trying to wake up from my sleep. I then woke up breathing heavily... It was a weird, but awesome experience. :D
OMG I totally had something like only it was on a train.

Also once I fell of a cliff and stood up as Lara Croft and took out my dual pistols and gave this bad ass look. :vlol:

CerebralAssassin
22-08-12, 21:39
there's this weird and fascinating recurring dream I have once in a while....I'm inside my house up in the mountain and there's this huge 757 Boeing going around in circles above my house....like it's about to crash or something....and then it crashes somewhere nearby.it's kinda cool and frightening at the same time.I wonder what it means:confused::D

Laras Dream
22-08-12, 21:50
there's this weird and fascinating recurring dream I have once in a while....I'm inside my house up in the mountain and there's this huge 757 Boeing going around in circles above my house....like it's about to crash or something....and then it crashes somewhere nearby.it's kinda cool and frightening at the same time.I wonder what it means:confused::D

Do NOT go on a plane ever again in your life! You are in great danger!

JessyTR
22-08-12, 21:53
I had a stupid dream last night, I was in a normal day, so I noticed I was naked, then I was going back home to get a clothe, but stopped near a bridge, and I just found me jumping from the bridge with the clothes, then I woke up scared :vlol:

Laras Dream
22-08-12, 21:56
I had a stupid dream last night, I was in a normal day, so I noticed I was naked, then I was going back home to get a clothe, but stopped near a bridge, and I just found me jumping from the bridge with the clothes, then I woke up scared :vlol:

Why didn't you take pictures?

Eden95
22-08-12, 22:44

O_O

-------------------

(I have a word doc with my dreams written down)

''I once had a dream about the giant spiders from TR2 and some little ones too attacking me in a dusty canyon with metal structures around, I had a gun but it stopped working (you know how things just do that in dreams...) and a big one jumped on me, and its face turned human but yellow, and came towards me, then I woke up.''

''I was a ninja with swords, light sabres and guns. I did some kinda mission to get to the other side of a map, killing people on the way. Kept on thinking the pistols were unlimited and running out of ammo. Finished mission and tried to swim away from two other ninjas on my side. The female one pulled a trick on me and managed to punch me in the face.''

What I gather from these dreams is that I play too many games :vlol:

I just dream about what I think about usually, but not always...

SpyrosMonster
22-08-12, 22:44

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

JessyTR
22-08-12, 22:54

Because a nice girl don't do that kind of things :vlol:

larafan25
28-08-12, 15:26
Okay, so I officially have a new reoccurring dream.

It's sort of similar to the Hunger Games now that I think of it (or not, I haven't read the books nor seen the film). Essentially, it's like a summer camp, or a sort of school starting orientation thing. And yall get into groups and sit in a field, and the guys, these random guys who all have like, something in common, they're part of a group, like school ambassadors or something, but sexier. They're supposed to chase you, catch you, and when you're group is caught you're out. But there is a very real live or die feeling to what seems like just a game, and I ALWAYS want them to catch me, because yeah, guise.

I tend to have this dream near the end of summer when I'm having all of my back to school dreams, in which I'm laughing and having fun with my friends, but this time I aint going back. D:

domino92
29-08-12, 00:09
I had a dream last night an old friend of mine had a penis for a nose.

larafan25
29-08-12, 00:10
God that's awkward, but that's kind of how I felt last night with my nose all stuffed up.

Ora Dagger
30-08-12, 13:58
I had a dream I had a shiny new xbox and a pretty orange and blue computer.

Disappointment when I woke up.

just*raidin*tomb
30-08-12, 15:45
Oh I wrote about my dream I had last night on my blog. I'll post it here, it's a bit long but I think it's fairly interesting:

Well most people would think it was mostly a nightmare, but I even tend to enjoy my nightmares because I’m just that sadistic and twisted but anyway I’m pretty sure I just had my night’s sleep unintentionally from 6 to 3am. Oh well.

I did manage to have a really crazy apocalyptic dream just now. It wasn’t epic or anything, but it just felt really real, like if something were to happen, that’s exactly what would happen. But it felt so so real, it was so strange waking up with the neighborhood so peaceful.

Warning: the following is a tad violent. I don’t recall if it was like a zombie apocalypse or what, but I remember some huge guy forcing himself into my house. That’s the first thing I remember. He also had a dog with him. It was black and it didn’t actually attack me. On the contrary, it seemed very timid.

So this man somehow came to the conclusion that he had to kill me so I was basically fighting for my life. I was full of adrenaline and anger and I was probably crying too. He was choking me or something, and I managed to punch him in the face which gave me just enough space to yank the chandelier from the ceiling and knock him out. That might have killed him…I’m not sure. I don’t think I was ever sure. Some of the glass hit my face on the way down though, so I was bleeding a little, but nothing too serious. I recall being really emotional, even if I wasn’t reflecting that outwardly at the time. I was in survival mode.

Soon after that I heard gunshots from down the street. They were getting closer. I looked outside and I thought I saw people getting shot several times, they didn’t seem to go down that easily. I had absolutely no clue what was going on. Then a girl with a pistol comes running up the road, meanwhile I still have my head peaking out the storm door. She aims the gun at me. Perplexed at why someone would want to do that, I immediately throw myself on the ground and yell “PLEASE DON’T SHOOT.” Thank God she didn’t. She walked closer and told me that I “should get of here as soon as possible. You’re not safe here.” And I replied, “Yes, I know. I’m packing right now.” Then a car pulled up in my driveway and beeped the horn violently. She looked back and said that it was her ride, she had to go. She apologized that I couldn’t go with her, they were already full as is. I told her, “It’s okay. I have a car with almost a full tank of gas, I’m sure I’ll manage fine.” She looked down at the pistol for a few seconds. Her expression made it obvious that she was having an inner argument with herself. She then looked at me and said “Here. I think you’ll need this more than I will” and I said “thank you” and then she left in the over-packed car.

My mother came out from her room then. But it was odd- it was as if the dead bloody man I just killed didn’t even effect her, nor did my bloody face. She told me I needed to hurry up and start packing and that she was going to the gas station to fill up her car. Obviously we were preparing to leave. She explained that we needed to take separate cars, just in case one of them breaks down, and that we’d meet back up in Santa Cruz, California. She left then, I didn’t see her any more after that. I tried to call her after she left because she forgot a bag, but I realized that my cell phone was crushed when I pulled it out of my pocket. It must have been damaged in the tussle or when I threw myself on the ground earlier. The home phone unfortunately didn’t work at all. I assume the phone lines were down because the power was too, it was winter and it was freezing.

I ran to my room and found all the bags I could find and started packing essentials- clothes, water, food, even some books. All that mess and I still had the desire to have some amount of good hygiene, so I packed a toothbrush and some cleaning products as well. As I was about to leave, I heard a high pitched, yet quiet whimper coming from the office. I looked around the room and didn’t see anything. I looked under the bed and removed a few boxes, to which I found that black dog that the man had with him earlier. He was completely terrified, obviously traumatized by the escalating situation. Who knows who or where his original owners were. I had never seen him wondering in the neighborhood before. Whoever his owners were, I’m sure the man took care of them and saw the dog as an opportunity for extra protection, but he had taken the lives of the dog’s family. I’m not surprised he ran and found a place to hide when the man started attacking me.

I tried coaxing him out from under the bed. I couldn’t live with myself if I just left him alone like that. He gradually got closer little by little, but no matter how gentle I made my voice, he still wanted to stay under that bed. He wasn’t going anywhere. I then remember that I still had a toy from my previous pet. It was a little black, very cartoonish looking spider that squeaked. Finally, he came out from under the bed, but as soon as he did, he just lied there and stared at me, he didn’t seem to have much, if any interest in the toy. I tried petting and consoling him as if you would a scared child. I really didn’t want to leave him there alone, but I didn’t want to force him to do anything he didn’t want to do either, I figure he had enough of that. Eventually, he got up and walked straight into my lap and layed down there. It took a good ten minutes, but I finally had the dog’s trust. I carried him to the car, as well as my bags and I guess I proceeded my way to California.

I have crazily long detailed dreams. Sorry this is so long. I could make this more detailed, but I don’t think it’s necessary.

But yeah, I just woke up and my neighborhood is quiet and it’s not winter and it feels so weird because I swear that dream felt ridiculously real. Ugh.

Lol sounds like the beginning of a tv series or something. :p

trfanX34
30-08-12, 15:52
Omg, today I dreamt that I cut my dog's hair and he was actually a cat, and suddenly we were in an elevator with my sister and we were going to the -45th floor at a crazy velocity so I flew and got smashed on the ceiling.

ultima espio
30-08-12, 16:01
I had a dream where I was running away from killers with Raven Symone. What made it hilarious was that Raven shouted "Ya naastyyy!" at them :vlol:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr0didrrVr1r0yl0so1_500.png

just*raidin*tomb
30-08-12, 16:05
OMFG ^ lol

Phys
30-08-12, 16:06
When I was young, I used to dream that I was at the top of my house stairs and then I'd jump and as I'm about to hit the floor, I wake up. I also once remember a dream I had where I was like in this hospital type place but there wasn't really any banisters to hold on to on the stairs and I fell off, once again as I'm about to hit the floor I wake up. I think I 'completed' the dream once where I jumped from my house stairs and landed fully and I was ok. I still woke up though soon after I realised I was fine. :vlol: Haven't had the dream in well over 6 years I think.

Oh wow! I used to have that exact same dream myself in my old house! Though my dad was usually always at the bottom of the stairs waiting to catch me. I'd jump and hit my dad and wake up, or wake up as I'm about to hit the floor.

It's a dream that repeated quite alot actually haha.

SpyrosMonster
30-08-12, 19:00
Ι saw a dream last night about TOMB RAIDER! I saw that there's going to be a point in the game that we have to sneak up on some scavengers to take some medical stuff! I saw that you have to jump on roofs of some small houses and when you eventually get to the medicine house part and you take it you have to go back but when you jump on one house's roof it breaks and you have to run while shooting scavengers! It was one point at the end of that mini "QTE" (It was like a qte because Lara was running by herself, you just had to shoot!) when the QTE was about to finish you come across a broken bridge then everything went on slow motion and you had to jump but a scavenger jumped too and got your leg so you had like 3 seconds to shoot him on the head then turn around and grab the other half of the broken bridge...!
IT WAS SO COOL! I WANT TO HAVE MORE DREAMS LIKE THAT!!!

bekim
30-08-12, 21:21
i saw beating someone i love and it felt weird

Mikky
30-08-12, 21:27
=

That was so interesting! I wish I had dreams like that. xD

ThatToastyBass
30-08-12, 22:34
I've had countless dreams that are entirely about, or merged hybrids of my Tomb Raider memories. Both TR and Resident Evil are the only games I dream about - I actually LOVE dreams about them because the adrenaline rush is something else; the scarier the better!!!!

However over the last year or so, I have had a repeated dream and it really unsettles me. I keep dreaming that I am back at University (left 9 years ago), and I am either just about to sit, or a few days away from an important exam. Each time I have no idea where or what topic the exam is on, and I often seem in my dream to have skived all the relevant lectures on the topic - in short I am utterly unprepared for the test. Variations include being back in lectures but not having a timetable and not knowing where I have to be, and not being able to find the right room when I do know.

Any ideas? I did well when I was actually there, and never had any such experiences. The really unsettling thing is I can see faces clearly of people I had long forgotten even existed, and everyone is better prepared than I am. Even the deadlegs who quit the course sport smug expressions of worldy knowledge in the dreams....

just*raidin*tomb
30-08-12, 22:45
That was so interesting! I wish I had dreams like that. xD

Ever since I got rid of cable television, in other words I only use my tv for movies/gaming, my dreams have been very detailed and complex and sometimes weird. I got rid of it because I couldn't afford it anymore but I'm kind of glad I did because I seem to retain my dreams a lot easier too. :pi:

Eden95
30-08-12, 22:46
I had a dream the night before last where everyone was turning into zombies and I got upset because the world was pretty much coming to an end, but then I realised it was sunday, and in the real world it was tuesday/wednesday, so I realised it was a dream, and wasn't bothered anymore. That is so strange, knowing you're in a dream while you're dreaming...

._.

ThatToastyBass
30-08-12, 22:50
I had a dream the night before last where everyone was turning into zombies and I got upset because the world was pretty much coming to an end, but then I realised it was sunday, and in the real world it was tuesday/wednesday, so I realised it was a dream, and wasn't bothered anymore. That is so strange, knowing you're in a dream while you're dreaming...

._.

Yes, 'lucid dreaming' is great when it happens - some people can even control what happens. I get it occassionally, but I always used to lucid dream when I was a kid. Such a strange - but great - sensation.

just*raidin*tomb
30-08-12, 22:52
I haven't been able to lucid dream in a long time. Anytime it happens my conscious mind wakes me up almost immediately after I discover that I'm dreaming.

larafan25
30-08-12, 22:53
Recently I've had ...lucid dreams, I believe they were lucid, I didn't control much in them though, just stayin within them.

One involved Catwoman, and she was such a pest! But that was a fun dream. I can't remember the one I had last night though. :/

Eden95
30-08-12, 22:54
Yes, 'lucid dreaming' is great when it happens - some people can even control what happens. I get it occassionally, but I always used to lucid dream when I was a kid. Such a strange - but great - sensation.

I think people can train their minds to lucid dream more frequently, it'd be so much fun. I usually look forward to sleep because I love dreaming :vlol:

Cheese makes you dream more, there's a chemical in it that makes you have dreams more easily ;)

xMiSsCrOfTx
30-08-12, 22:56
I've had a recurring dream lately where I have a baby boy. :yik: Taking it as a sign that when I do eventually have a kid, it'll be a boy. :vlol:

ThatToastyBass
30-08-12, 22:59
I often find I dream very vividly and lucid dream around the time of an exciting event; such as Christmas, or a time of big change is on the horizon. This sounds sad, but I have recently started a journal of my dreams as I tend to forget them these days a few hours after the event - but the most vivid ones have stayed with me for life.

Eden95
30-08-12, 23:01
I often find I dream very vividly and lucid dream around the time of an exciting event; such as Christmas, or a time of big change is on the horizon. This sounds sad, but I have recently started a journal of my dreams as I tend to forget them these days a few hours after the event - but the most vivid ones have stayed with me for life.

Not really, since I do that too :p

It's so easy to forget them, it'd be so cool if they meant something.

ThatToastyBass
30-08-12, 23:09
Recently I've had ...lucid dreams, I believe they were lucid, I didn't control much in them though, just stayin within them.

One involved Catwoman, and she was such a pest! But that was a fun dream. I can't remember the one I had last night though. :/

Which incarnation of Catwoman? I always had a soft spot for the 1960s Batman version myself!

Eden95 - glad I am not alone with the dream recording!!!

larafan25
30-08-12, 23:10
Which incarnation of Catwoman? I always had a soft spot for the 1960s Batman version myself!

Eden95 - glad I am not alone with the dream recording!!!

It was the one from Arkham City.

dontnou3
31-08-12, 01:09
I've heard those naked-dreams are supposedly quite common, but I can't remember ever having one.
But when I was younger I often had those dreams where you can fly, felt very realistic too! Also that my teeth are loose or fallen out, one of my worst nightmares :o
Do you guys believe that dreams have a deeper meaning?

God i had nightmares about that for like a MONTH!Damn i could really feel the pain,like i was pushing my teeth against each other for some reason and i couldn't stop it,it felt so painful and i always felt so hopeless.Luckily,i never had them again,and i hope i never have them again...I guess this is my worst nightmare because when i was 12 i fell and my front teeth shattered (not completely,only half way).