PDA

View Full Version : 13 year old boy in Critical Condition after being hit by a car

strawberry22
24-08-12, 17:31
A 13-year-old boy is in a critical condition in hospital after being hit by a car in Fife.

The teenager was crossing the road outside Leuchars train station when he was struck by the vehicle.

The boy was taken to Ninewells Hospital in Dundee after the crash at around 8.30pm on Station Road.

Fife Constabulary said the crash involved a white Hyundai car.

The road was closed for a few hours to allow an investigation to be completed.

The driver of the car was not injured.

Source (http://news.stv.tv/tayside/186993-pedestrian-taken-to-hospital-after-being-hit-by-car-outside-train-station/)

I understand it is not a huge story, but I thought I would share because I know this boy :( He is one of my good friends at high school. I wont reveal his name, because I'm not sure If that is allowed. But it was really devastating for me and my friends today at school :(

Lara Croft!
24-08-12, 17:34
I hope your friend will be ok. :hug:

Quebsenuef
24-08-12, 17:49
I hate reading a story like this. I was hit by a car 4 years ago and that's a pretty nasty experience to go through.. I really feel for both you and your friend and his family.

I really really hope it all works out in the end. :hug:

strawberry22
24-08-12, 17:51
Thank you all :o

tomee
24-08-12, 18:04
Oh dear, that's terrible.
I hope he will be all right. :(

almayah
24-08-12, 19:20
My friend got hit by a car a year ago.. he still didn't wake up from a coma.

I hope your friend will be alright :)

strawberry22
24-08-12, 19:25
My friend got hit by a car a year ago.. he still didn't wake up from a coma.

I hope your friend will be alright :)

Oh gosh, he still hasn't recovered? :( That's awful, I'm so sorry

Miharu
24-08-12, 21:17
That's awful. :(
I hope your friend will recover. :hug:

Rai
24-08-12, 21:35
I'm truly sorry about your friend. I hope he makes a full recovery. My wishes go out to you and the boy's family. :hug:

strawberry22
25-08-12, 22:00
Thank you all for the support :hug:

Your_Envy*
26-08-12, 08:34
Oh my. :( I hope your friend will be okay! :hug: Do you have any news about his condition?

strawberry22
26-08-12, 08:49
Oh my. :( I hope your friend will be okay! :hug: Do you have any news about his condition?

No, no news so far. I think he has a broken leg, a broken collar bone and a punctured lung (these are all rumours though)