PDA

View Full Version : iOS10 and PS4 Update 4.00 (half-rant)

ThatSassyKid
14-09-16, 23:15
What the **** were they thinking when they made iOS10? "Oh let's make it harder for people to type, make the unlock screen confusing and make it so people have to stay on an email for a bit before it's marked as read :mis:"
And seriously, what's up with the PS4 Update 4.00?!
Pressing X to delete notifications and ****? Or how ugly the screenshot indicator looks now? :mad:

Quebsenuef
14-09-16, 23:17
The only thing I'm not a fan of with iOS 10 is that I have to press one more button and swipe in order to get to my reaction gifs folder to send via iMessages to friends.

ThatSassyKid
14-09-16, 23:19
The only thing I'm not a fan of with iOS 10 is that I have to press one more button and swipe in order to get to my reaction gifs folder to send via iMessages to friends.

Ugh
Usually when I type on my phone (which is uncommon since I just use my laptop 99% of the time) I can easily switch from symbols back to letters either by using an apostrophe or pressing space, but neither of those work anymore :(
It's not fun especially when I only use my phone when I'm half asleep or dead tired anyway, I'm not exactly wanting to think about pressing a button I wouldn't normally press y'know :pi:

TombHackR
15-09-16, 19:22
Hey I tried installing iOS 10 three times and my phone bricked each time so I'm waiting for an update then I will try again.

Shakira Croft
15-09-16, 19:49
Don't really like iOS10 too :(

DO you know where the songs lyrics have gone?

the_legend
15-09-16, 20:51
I didn't update my phone yet, but with my renewed subscription I'm receiving the iPhone 7 for a really low price.

My friend showed me some screens.
The things with the emojis bugs me so much, especially removing the pistol one (or redesign I dunno, it's a water gun now).

I don't like the look of the new music app. Not as fine anymore.

About the e-mails: that's already broken pretty much. Even on ios9 it barely receives e-mail even after pulling 2-3 times, tone signals come in minutes later after the mail (if it comes).

It's a pain.

Hey I tried installing iOS 10 three times and my phone bricked each time so I'm waiting for an update then I will try again.

Try to do it via iTunes on your pc if you did it from the phone until now.

Zreen001
15-09-16, 21:49
Is there a way to change the color/transparency of the PS4 in-game notifications? The white is a bit distracting... :confused:

TombHackR
16-09-16, 06:33
Try to do it via iTunes on your pc if you did it from the phone until now.

I tried updating through the phone, updating through iTunes and completely resetting through iTunes and neither of the three worked so I reset my phone to 9.3.5 and I'm awaiting an update.

I like the new emojis, they're cleaner and it fits in with the apple-style interface more. :)