PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone done a full playthrough of TR?

charmedangelin
18-09-16, 15:05
Just curious if anyone has ever done a full playthrough of Tomb Raider from TR1 all the way to Underworld or Rise including the gold expansion packs. :)

sackboy123
18-09-16, 15:07
I'm currently doing one but I'm including custom levels too

I've done TR1 - 5 currently
I'm making way through custom levels now
I'm up to 15th April 2001

Zreen001
18-09-16, 15:48
Just curious if anyone has ever done a full playthrough of Tomb Raider from TR1 all the way to Underworld or Rise including the gold expansion packs. :)

As in just played through them? (which is many of us)
Or filmed?

charmedangelin
18-09-16, 18:31
Just played through them.

ThatSassyKid
18-09-16, 18:32
As in just played through them? (which is many of us)
Or filmed?

I think OP means played through them all in order :)

charmedangelin
18-09-16, 19:25
I'm currently doing one but I'm including custom levels too

I've done TR1 - 5 currently
I'm making way through custom levels now
I'm up to 15th April 2001

I should play the custom levels as well, but I might play them after 6. Currently playing TR 3 right now halfway through the London levels. :)

I think OP means played through them all in order :)

Yes, played in order. :)

Zhyttya
18-09-16, 19:46
Playthrough like Blind?
Or walkthrough type?

ESCachuli
18-09-16, 19:47
No, I haven't played all them in order. I've played them in different order. In fact, I've played TR3 and 4 at the same time, for example.

ThatSassyKid
18-09-16, 19:55
Playthrough like Blind?
Or walkthrough type?

Just playing! :smk::p

moodydog
18-09-16, 20:00
I did this just before TRU came out. I was going to do it again before playing rise, but thought to just go for it instead.

I may do a recorded play through. :)

Zhyttya
18-09-16, 21:02
huh. i have full playthroughts of all tr games and even game boy if you want to check.

Look out for LaraCroft MP on yt

peeves
18-09-16, 21:50
I only did a full playthrough of the classic core games not the CD ones. I'm not interested to do a full playthrough of the CD ones.

JimbobJeffers
18-09-16, 22:51
I didn't allow myself to play the 2013 rebooted Tomb Raider until I completed all of the previous games. I had played TRU, TR1 and Chronicles before, but none of the others, so it was nice to play them in order and get a much better understanding of Lara's story and background.

While I managed to beat TR1 and TR2 without a walkthrough, I played ten minutes of TR3 before running, crying and in agony, to the nearest guide to hold my hand through that puzzling hell. I loved every minute of it though of course! Well, besides some of the more glitchy aspects of Angel of Darkness.

The side games, Guardian of Light and Temple of Osiris, were interesting breaks from the main series but weren't particularly memorable for me. Lara Croft: Go was an awesome puzzle game though, and I played a bit of that running game too before the weight of microtransactions reared its ugly head.

Anyway, all that's left is RotTR!

SamCactus101
19-09-16, 06:24
Boy would i LOVE to do this!

JsotoTRSaga
20-09-16, 20:16
Am I the only one who has done this more times than I can remember???

JohnCroft25
20-09-16, 21:25
I have done the LAU games multiple times :) (100%-All pickups collected and all Time Trials done :brofist:)
....But they are the only ones I have done a full playthrough of. (I'm not a good player, when it comes at the classic ones). And I'm not gonna play the 2013 reboot or Rise, because I don't like them.

tomblover
20-09-16, 21:37
I did TR1 through TR3 back-to-back (well, nearly :p) collecting all secrets, once. TR4 is one of my least liked titles in the franchise however, ergo I stopped there... :vlol: