PDA

View Full Version : A quick statement

charmedangelin
11-05-18, 18:25
Thread was closed before I could defend myself. I never said those things to anyone. I know the member who said such things. However I never said those things because I would have been perminatly banned. And I have proof because the infraction points from that thread are still there and I can screenshot and prove I never said those things from those posts. I don't want people believing I said such horrible things because I never did.

Anyway I am done posting as it is now. I will not have such defamation of my character.

This is the last post by charmedangelin on TRF for now. Again I can post screenshots to prove I did not call anyone a whore, slut, or any such thing, but as of now I am done posting.

Lies hurt me deeply and I cannot post anymore. I like TRF, but I am done. No more.

Yeauxleaux
11-05-18, 18:28
Was this what Princess Paige was saying about the member who called her loads of degrading things?

We know that wasn't you. She said the member had been banned, and rightfully so.

Anyway, ****ing finally if it really has got closed. Now everyone let's calm down, drink some tea, chai, wine, whatever helps, and stop being so bloody emotional.

biscuits
11-05-18, 18:35
Thank God that putrid thread got closed down. It turned all of us into raging ghouls.

Hazelphoenix
11-05-18, 18:42
The chamber of secrets has been opened... again *terrified screeches in the background*

@Charm, I think it was pretty clear that you didnít make those dreadful statements. Iím sad you feel like leaving but at the same time I understand needing a break from this place from time to time.

charmedangelin
11-05-18, 18:43
Now thread is reopened. Quite suspicious as I couldn't defend myself. But I am done posting on TRF for now.

@Charm, I think it was pretty clear that you didn’t make those dreadful statements. I’m sad you feel like leaving but at the same time I understand needing a break from this place from time to time.

Yes, a break is a good idea.

JsotoTRSaga
11-05-18, 18:45
Cheer up :hug:

We all get passionate when we feel our beloved franchise is being mistreated, I understand you. If you feel like you need a break, I am with you on that. Sometimes it helps bc it gan get pretty toxic in here. As in most fandoms.

SrDanielPonces
11-05-18, 18:47
what was the thread? can someone link it to me? i want to read it

Patrick star
11-05-18, 18:47
The chamber of secrets has been opened... again *terrified screeches in the background* .

I laughed my head off :vlol:

Quebsenuef
11-05-18, 19:08
what was the thread? can someone link it to me? i want to read it

Iím not sure what thread it was either but I have no doubt it was something about Classic vs Current Lara

I just know it for a fact

Mickybyrne20
11-05-18, 19:40
I've got to be honest. Everyone seemed to be speaking in code, and I actually did assume it must've been you @charmedangelin considering you were defending yourself. It's a good job you opened this, and everything has got clarified.
:hug:

SrDanielPonces
11-05-18, 21:03
Iím not sure what thread it was either but I have no doubt it was something about Classic vs Current Lara

I just know it for a fact

yeah if someone sent me a link... i'd appreciate dfsghfsdhdfshsdg

Patrick star
11-05-18, 21:07
yeah if someone sent me a link... i'd appreciate dfsghfsdhdfshsdg

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219964

Proceed at your own risk . :vlol:

SrDanielPonces
11-05-18, 21:08
thank you so much i just wanted to catch up to the drama

Patrick star
11-05-18, 21:08
Enjoy :p

Blue_light
11-05-18, 21:31
Can that thread just be closed for good, already? Everyone refuses to listen to everyone, even when I offered at the time a different point of view.

Quebsenuef
11-05-18, 21:53
Can that thread just be closed for good, already? Everyone refuses to listen to everyone, even when I offered at the time a different point of view.

Welcome to Tomb Raider Forums! It appears youíre new here. Let me show you around. :hug:

SrDanielPonces
11-05-18, 22:12
Welcome to Tomb Raider Forums! It appears youíre new here. Let me show you around. :hug:

haha

Admles
11-05-18, 22:26
You don't need to make a thread to announce you're leaving. Closed.