PDA

View Full Version : When did Lara first encounter Trinity?

KyleRises
28-09-18, 12:40
Was it in the comics in Chernobyl or in the Ten Thousand Immortals?
Iím a bit confused about something. Lara knew of Trinity from the documents on Yamatai but when she find out Kaz was in Trinity she didnít ask her any questions about it. Why? And what happened to Kaz? Did she move in with Jonah?

Portugalraider
28-09-18, 13:03
Iím a bit confused about something. Lara knew of Trinity from the documents on Yamatai but when she find out Kaz was in Trinity she didnít ask her any questions about it. Why? And what happened to Kaz? Did she move in with Jonah?

Ten thousand immortals is first. As for questions about Trinity, it was always badly written those first encounters. Even RotTR is written as their first encounter.

As for where Kaz is, who knows? Such a waste of a good character...

Rai
28-09-18, 13:06
I’m a bit confused about something. Lara knew of Trinity from the documents on Yamatai but when she find out Kaz was in Trinity she didn’t ask her any questions about it. Why? And what happened to Kaz? Did she move in with Jonah?

Lara heard the name in TR'13, came across them in the Ten Thousand Immortals, then saw individuals during the comics. That the chronological order.

As for Kaz, I did get the impression she and Jonah had moved in together. Kaz certainly seemed very fond of him. I don't know why Lara never questioned her over Trinity. She then got forgotten. I can't even say she got dropped as she was never given an ending to her story. I wasn't expecting a game mention, but something in the last comics arc would have been appreciated.

Pyro99
04-10-18, 13:37
Kaz kinda just got forgotten about. I haven't read the novels, but it would seem like Lara first heard of them in TR2013, then met them in the Immortals, and then started seeing more of them during the comics and then Rise