PDA

View Full Version : I got asked out today...

scoopy_loopy
04-04-06, 21:23
...and I said yes! :D
Her name is Jo, and we are going rockclimbing for our first date :).

Arent you excited for me? lol

CoxyAppo
04-04-06, 21:24
yup :tmb: ,me and my girlfriend went on a really long walk in a strange area, arrrr :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
04-04-06, 21:24
That's great! I wish I got to go rock climbing on my first date. :eek: Have fun!!! :hug: :D

deepbluesea
04-04-06, 21:25
wow what a great idea for a date. I hope you have fun good luck!!

Shauni
04-04-06, 21:25
Rock climbing? :eek: Oh, awesomeness! congrats! :tmb: :hug:

CoxyAppo
04-04-06, 21:26
is she fit like? (no disrespect)

stereopathic
04-04-06, 21:26
nice job. bring her home in one piece.

Kamrusepas
04-04-06, 21:27
Hope you have a great time :tmb:

I'd love to go rock climbing too :D

meansizzler
04-04-06, 21:28
is she fit like? (no disrespect)

His opinion of Fit could be different from your opinion of Fit so lame question...

CoxyAppo
04-04-06, 21:29
i meant athletic because it's a sporty-type first date

scoopy_loopy
04-04-06, 21:36
His opinion of Fit could be different from your opinion of Fit so lame question...

yep :D (Really nice stomach, *growles*) she is fit, we both are. We met during a Tae-Kwon Do training. And we both do really hard (physically draining) sports.

CoxyAppo
04-04-06, 21:37
wowzer

Capt. Murphy
04-04-06, 21:46
I've never been "asked out". I've been flirted with and a few innuendos and obvious hints were directed my way, and I've even recently been verbally molested back on March 12th at 5:42 AM (Sunday Morning) on the phone at work...

But, again, nothing official. Maybe some day... :( :D

BTW. You so lucky. If she's the one... you wait till you're married... you know. :pi: Don't ruin yours and her life if it ain't meant to be.

Apofiss
04-04-06, 21:47
Sounds romantic for the first date.. hehe ^^

scoopy_loopy
04-04-06, 21:54
Sounds romantic for the first date.. hehe ^^

oh it WILL be, I might have to help her put on her harness, :D. And catch her when she falls and all that :)

JACOBryanBURNS
04-04-06, 21:59
Oy! That is SO romantic. I think anyway. I love outdoor dates. For my third one with my fiancee, we went camping. <3

Shauni
04-04-06, 21:59
And catch her when she falls and all that :)
Sounds painful. XD Lol, sorry, I don't want to ruin your moment here or anything, I just can't help imagine someone falling on you from a rock climbing wall being a pleasant experience. :p ;)
But it's the thought that counts, and it does sound rather romantic. :D ^_^

Draco
04-04-06, 22:03
I wouldn't mind being in better shape...hmm

scoopy_loopy
04-04-06, 22:05
Sounds painful. XD Lol, sorry, I don't want to ruin your moment here or anything, I just can't help imagine someone falling on you from a rock climbing wall being a pleasant experience. :p ;)
But it's the thought that counts, and it does sound rather romantic. :D ^_^

LOL, shes very agile, I doubt she will fall even once. :D I cant wait.

And for the camping couple, my friend had a very embarrising story when camping with his GF. I dont know if I can say it here, due to some small childeren/well immature people will be reading.

ARU-lara
04-04-06, 23:56
Wow rockclimbing my favorite thing to do,i'm sure you'll have a very nice time
together.My first date was when my girlfriend invited me to her house, i was a nervous wreck, thank goodness it went well. (except for her father he was a college teacher, it still went well.;) )

GodOfLight
05-04-06, 00:04
that really is a hot idea!!! :p must remeber that...

Lenochka
05-04-06, 00:05
oh goodness what you should do is cut her harness so she is about to fall and you catch her she will be like " oh my hero " and you will be like *slicks hair back and grins* " a day in my life babe " hehe XD

scoopy_loopy
05-04-06, 00:08
lol!

Thorn
05-04-06, 00:21
That's hot.

Shauni
05-04-06, 00:43
LOL, shes very agile, I doubt she will fall even once. :D I cant wait.

And for the camping couple, my friend had a very embarrising story when camping with his GF. I dont know if I can say it here, due to some small childeren/well immature people will be reading.
Awhh, don't start a story then not finsih it! :p lol! It can't be that bad...? :o

scoopy_loopy
05-04-06, 00:51
OK! Ok ! ill tell it, its hillarious! If its bad some random person will edit it anyways

Lenochka
05-04-06, 00:52
Awhh, don't start a story then not finsih it! :p lol! It can't be that bad...? :o

yes i would love to hear hehe ;) :p

scoopy_loopy
05-04-06, 00:56
well lets just call them jack and jill. Jack and jill were going to go camping in the mountains, and jills mother offered to take them there, they both agreed so it wouldnt sound sus to Jills mother.
AS they were getting ready to go Jack shoved a pack of condoms into the tent bag so Jills mother wouldnt find them, so off they went to Mt. Wattayacallit (some canadian mountain I dont know the name of). Once they arrived they (jack, jill and jills mother) had a few drinks and got a bit wasted. So when jills mother offered to help them set up camp, jack said yes, thinking Jills agruments not to let her do it just being polite to her mother. So when Jills mother opened the tent bag the condoms fell out into plain sight for everyone to see!

He said the worst part was that everyone laughed at him! And the mother took picuters of him picking them up! hahahahaah!

Shauni
05-04-06, 01:01
lol! Awww, the poor guy! :p Wait... No, I don't feel sorry for 'em. XD, Just goes to show how logically you can think after a drink. Hehehe!

JACOBryanBURNS
05-04-06, 01:13
Oy. I got a tad poodled on my camping trip as well. Only no condoms because there were NO shenannigans to be had. I did fall asleep in a picnic table though. :p

scoopy_loopy
05-04-06, 01:16
hahaha! You would have looked like such a bogan! lol!

Thorn
05-04-06, 01:50
Oy. I got a tad poodled on my camping trip as well. Only no condoms because there were NO shenannigans to be had.
:vlol:

GeckoKid
05-04-06, 02:12
that's so cool :D

i guess i'd still be single if it wasn't for the internet...

GodOfLight
05-04-06, 02:26
that's so cool :D

i guess i'd still be single if it wasn't for the internet...

mau3genius
05-04-06, 02:40
oh goodness what you should do is cut her harness so she is about to fall and you catch her she will be like " oh my hero " and you will be like *slicks hair back and grins* " a day in my life babe " hehe XD

You know what would be really funny?
He cuts her harness. And he doesn't get to grab her :vlol:
Then of course, [after recovering from multiple fractures] the girl realizes the guy cut the harness, she sues him, he goes to jail, etc.
:D

Anyways, good for you :tea:

:wve:

JACOBryanBURNS
05-04-06, 04:49
You know what would be really funny?
He cuts her harness. And he doesn't get to grab her :vlol:
Then of course, [after recovering from multiple fractures] the girl realizes the guy cut the harness, she sues him, he goes to jail, etc.
:D

Anyways, good for you :tea:

:wve:

Oy! Moooorbid! That's not the start of anything healthy. Physically or otherwise... :p I'd stick with not cutting ANYTHING AT ALL!

Known-Stranger
05-04-06, 07:38
congrats, i have a girl on my tail to.

scoopy_loopy
05-04-06, 09:27
congrats, i have a girl on my tail to.

:vlol: Ive never heard anyone say it like that before!

Greenkey2
05-04-06, 09:40
:tmb: Enjoy your date!

Sin
05-04-06, 13:48
Congratulations!!!! ;)
Enjoy you date!!

Well, your date will be better than my first date with my boyfriend!
We went to the cinema to see the Brockback Mountain XXXXD!!
I was really shy in some parts of the film!!:p
lool!!

MiCkiZ88
05-04-06, 15:25
congrats ;) enjoy it :)

I wish someone would ask me out :( i've never been asked out :(

Geck-o-Lizard
05-04-06, 15:41
Congrats! Hope you have fun climbing. :D

(Remember, don't take your hands off the belay or it'll be your last date with her. :p )

scoopy_loopy
06-04-06, 03:17
Congrats! Hope you have fun climbing. :D

(Remember, don't take your hands off the belay or it'll be your last date with her. :p )

Osojojo
06-04-06, 03:23
...and I said yes! :D
Her name is Jo, and we are going rockclimbing for our first date :).

Arent you excited for me? lol

What are you talking about?? You wish! I didn't ask you out!! :tea:
Hahahha kidding =) (My name is Jo too ;)
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FIRST DATE!!!! Need some tips? ;)
Wait, how old are you???